Latest PSU headlines:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Forum Sage

Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Yeah i think that's why he could get that feeling from. At launch Crysis 2 was missing many features that it should've had to begin with and i suppose PC gamers blamed that on the console releases. If they managed to build it up on the PC first and foremost i doubt those being vocal and complaining would've had a problem.

Have to look at it from the other side too. Crytek have bills and staff to pay, lights to keep on. They need as big as a return as possible.

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Crysis 2 was one of the most overrated games I have ever played. It may ha looked prettyish, but that's where it ended for me. The story and mechanics were mediocre, I couldn't bring myself to play past the first 2 or 3 hours. Such a game could gladly stay on PC, where it's one saving feature can be fully realised; graphics.

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    gangsta_795
    Items Joker (limited ICON)Red Hot Chili PeppersAC/DCEvanescenceNirvanaSteamEA LogoDiablo IIINvidiaManchester UnitedLightningPS3 Fat
    Hell yeah we do!
    [CENTER]You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push!

Forum Sage

That's a Shame, Ghost. C2 was one of my favourite shooters from last year bar Bulletstorm. Certainly made a change from the onslaught of Corridor shooters I felt we had

BBK. Tapatalking.

For those who played and enjoyed Crysis 1, the second installment was kinda of a slap in the face from Crytek---dumbed down almost everything and on top of that they added a COD-like multiplayer.

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    gangsta_795
    Items Joker (limited ICON)Red Hot Chili PeppersAC/DCEvanescenceNirvanaSteamEA LogoDiablo IIINvidiaManchester UnitedLightningPS3 Fat
    Yeah I was a die-hard C1 fan and I didn't really enjoy C2 as much
    [CENTER]You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push!

Forum Sage

I think i was on the other hand - I preferred the setting of C1 but vastly preferred the control settings in C2. The suit felt so much more streamlined and I felt i could control much more on the fly compared to C1

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    gangsta_795
    I feel pretty much the same way. The sandbox environment in C1 was amazing but C2 offered more control and customizations over the suit.

Overall C1 was more enjoyable for me.

Thread Information