3. You may not vote on this poll
  • have the present Madden

2 66.67%
  • wait and get next year's Madden

1 33.33%
    Veteran
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation

Present Year's Madden NFL vs Next Year's Madden NFL as a prize

Okay, do you guys remember when I stated the prizes for first place in pig skin pick em would be a NFL Team Cap and NFL Madden 2013?

All right, a NFL Team Cap in which the team is winner's choosing is confirmed and set in stone.

However, I've been doing some thinking lately about this. You see, Pig Skin Pick Em ends in December, when the regular season ends, right? And Madden always comes out in the summer or in August, right? Do you see where I am going here? By the time Pig Skin Pick Em ends in December and the winner gets Madden, the Madden would have lost a LOT of value and most of the people will already have it. The winner could already have it. Does that make sense?

So an example of this:
    Madden NFL 2013 is coming out this year. 2012 Pig Skin Pick Em ends in December 2012. The winner would get Madden NFL 2013 that December, a game that is 4-5 months old.

However, if I were to do next year's Madden, it would be preordered and the winner would get his or her prize right before the next round of pig skin pick em starts. It would be like teams getting their super bowl rings, right before the next season starts.

Here's what I need you guys to do, especially those interested in playing 2012 Pig Skin Pick Em.

I want you to vote. Do you want to do that year's Madden NFL as the prize or do you want to wait and get the next year's Madden NFL as the prize? So if you play 2012 PSPE, then you would get 2014 Madden when it comes out next year.

Or, if you have other thoughts, like other prizes, post in the thread.

Thank you.

Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

Veteran
    Guys, disregard the prizes and Pig Skin Pick Em, unless someone else takes it up.

Enjoy the 2012 football season!

Veteran
    If there's a tie when this poll closes, I will do the present year's Madden as a prize.

Veteran
    This poll closes in 5 days and when it does, look out for the pig skin pick em sign up thread.

That is all.

Thread Information