Earthbound
    Items Final Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy IX

Beyond Good And Evil 2: Target Trailer Leaked

If I remember rightly the press were shown this back in 2009, since then development has halted and Ubi decided to focus on more lucrative projects.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CwrA...ature=youtu.be

And here is a image too of a in game shot.

Thanks to NeoGAF

Will we ever see this game?!
    Quote Originally Posted by neoxthexone View Post
    DC is the hero PSU deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll ban him, because he can take it. Because he's not a hero. He's a single guardian, a watchful protector. The DC.

Trying not to break stuff...
    Items Diablo IIIOne PieceGhost in the ShellLuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    I wonder how old that trailer is.. i doubt its pure gameplay since the camera is all wonky

Master Sage
    Items User name styleLegend of ZeldaDiablo IIIHeath LedgerJoker (limited ICON)Title Style
    The game wont come out on this generation of consoles by the way.

“We are in an active creation stage and at this moment we are only focusing on the game and making it the best game that we can,” Ancel said in a video interview from the Toulouse Game Show.

Ancel went on to say that Beyond Good and Evil 2 would be not be arriving in this console generation.

“That decision would just distract us from that objective. I can say that it’s a very ambitious game and we need some tech to achieve that ambition,” he said.

The developer went on to explain, “We focus on the game. We create it first, then we’ll see what can run it. We don’t say 2013 because we don’t know when it will come. We’re working to create a great game and it needs more tech.”

The original footage of the game replicated the free-running aspects of games like Mirror’s Edge and Assassin’s Creed.

“We had this concept even before Mirror’s Edge launched,” Ancel claimed. “And we have a different approach to the first person perspective that Mirror’s Edge has. Prince of Persia and Assassin’s Creed are closer to what we have in mind with the control of the character in a third person perspective.”
    Source

Once more into the fray.
    Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
    Live and die on this day.
    Live and die on this day.

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    That Youtube video is pretty old, I saw it at least 2 years ago.
    Trophy-licious!

3DS: 3754-7606-9595

Elite Sage
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2
    Old video, this is just the HD version that has leaked/been released.

Thread Information