Latest PSU headlines:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 5
    PSU Community Manager
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by mynd View Post
    And while I appreciate choice, I dont think the lack of exclusives has any real bearing on anything when you have said diarrhea of 3rd party titles.
    When you drowning, an extra cup of water thrown on you is hardly going to make a difference.
    The only titles that are going to make a difference at this time of a systems life, and with this amout of 3rd party titles, is truley "must have" and "stellar" games.
    I consider Starhawk one of those, but I also consider Halo 4 & Minecraft those type of titles as well.
    I think 10-15 exclusives a year is a bit more than a cup of water . A cup would be 2 or 3. While these are not all MUST HAVE titles for everyone, each title is a must have for many. Anyway, this subject is a dead horse, and the horse is looking black, blue and bloody.
    Click HERE to create your mercenary and get exclusive in-game items.

THE GREY CARDINAL (eWar Merc) - COVERT SUBTERFUGE (Minmatar Scout)
    CEO of PSU GHOST SYNDICATE - PSU in-game channel: PSU GHOST

2. Likes Sufi, Nitey , AaronSOLDIER wishes they had posted this first.
    Elite Guru
    Items DreamcastDeath Note LArsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by TDbank24 View Post
    I know right? That's what people don't seem to understand. Like you can't enjoy gaming unless the machine you're gaming on is 1st place in sales? I didn't know this was a popularity contest. I thought we were just having fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Rhayne View Post
    Haha I said it before, when games are sparse, sales are all that remain for some. This is why PlayStation gamers don't really give a fuck if a game sells 500k or 5mill. Gaming on Sony's console is like eating at a buffet, you are more concerned with the vast diversity of offerings to worry how much has been eaten. :P
    Couldn't have said it any better myself lads. +rep

4. Likes AaronSOLDIER wishes they had posted this first.
    Dedicated Member

Found this. I am reposting it for the entertainment value. I think it puts this thread in perspective....

http://www.psu.com/forums/showthread...this-holiday-Q

6. Dislikes AaronSOLDIER is confounded by the utter nonsense of this most disagreeable post
    Soldier 95B
    Quote Originally Posted by Completely Average View Post
    Found this. I am reposting it for the entertainment value. I think it puts this thread in perspective....

http://www.psu.com/forums/showthread...this-holiday-Q
    I was looking for that link earlier. Nice work.

8. Dislikes AaronSOLDIER is confounded by the utter nonsense of this most disagreeable post
    Elite Guru
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Rhayne View Post
    I think 10-15 exclusives a year is a bit more than a cup of water . A cup would be 2 or 3. While these are not all MUST HAVE titles for everyone, each title is a must have for many. Anyway, this subject is a dead horse, and the horse is looking black, blue and bloody.
    i can't think of 15 exclusives worth mentioning.

or 15 exclusives.

you can count every minor release sony makes, but you can also do that on the 360. in reality the difference between the platforms is not as great as you make out. realistically there are about 4 or 5 more significant game releases each year.

its alot, but inflating the number just degrades the conversation and we all end up talking about minor releases, arcade titles, or motion games. it just muddies the waters
    Last edited by J3ff3; 05-17-2012 at 18:38.
    Got YLOD? In the UK? I'll buy it off you.

10. Dislikes AaronSOLDIER is confounded by the utter nonsense of this most disagreeable post
    PSU Community Manager
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by J3ff3 View Post
    i can't think of 15 exclusives worth mentioning.

or 15 exclusives.

you can count every minor release sony makes, but you can also do that on the 360. in reality the difference between the platforms is not as great as you make out. realistically there are about 4 or 5 more significant game releases each year.

its alot, but inflating the number just degrades the conversation and we all end up talking about minor releases, arcade titles, or motion games. it just muddies the waters
    Really? Well that kind of my point. I said not everyone would like all these games, however, I have no need to inflate the offerings with minor releases, arcade titles or motion games. Lets look at 2011offerings.

LittleBigPlanet 2
    Killzone 3
    Resistance 3
    Motorstorm Apocalypse
    inFamous 2
    SOCOM 4
    Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
    ICO & SOTC HD
    Ar Tonelico Qoga
    Disgaea 4
    GoW Origins Collection
    Hyperdimension Neptunia
    MLB 11: The Show

etc etc
    Click HERE to create your mercenary and get exclusive in-game items.

THE GREY CARDINAL (eWar Merc) - COVERT SUBTERFUGE (Minmatar Scout)
    CEO of PSU GHOST SYNDICATE - PSU in-game channel: PSU GHOST

12. Likes jubeininja69, AaronSOLDIER wishes they had posted this first.
    Elite Sage
    PSN ID
    cuguy
    Items Joker (limited ICON)
    LIST WARS - Everyone grab your torches, it might burn the lock off this thread

14. Dislikes jubeininja69, Nitey is confounded by the utter nonsense of this most disagreeable post

Thread Information