Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3
    Elite Member
    I dont know honestly.. I dont know if its tanks, or the maps, or what, but i just odnt enjoy it as much as Warhawk.
    PSN - SillyHatMafia

Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    berts08
    Items User name styleManchester United
Gift received at 11-19-2011 from Cuguy
Message: couldn't find a reason the shop would deny you the purchase, so here ya go
    Quote Originally Posted by SillyHatMafia View Post
    I dont know honestly.. I dont know if its tanks, or the maps, or what, but i just odnt enjoy it as much as Warhawk.

I know why, its because its crap. Its full of $#@!ing campers, this game is the worst I have ever played with campers. You spawn and one hit you are dead. Warhawk is in a differn't league to this game.

“Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” Arthur C. Clarke

PSN ID: berts08

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mankind View Post
    I know why, its because its crap. Its full of $#@!ing campers, this game is the worst I have ever played with campers. You spawn and one hit you are dead. Warhawk is in a differn't league to this game.
    I dont want to say its crap, becuase When i get into ground combat, its great. I take down hawks so long as i have the weapons/equipment needed, and i can stop certain vehicles. Its just those god damn tanks rushing into spawn. It's a shame really.
    PSN - SillyHatMafia

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Scryer View Post
    $#@! the melee knife, $#@! it to hell.

Getting knifed in a tank,hawk,building etc... is just $#@!ing retarded. I assume it's a glitch though.
    This.

It's not something you would ever expect to hear said about a shooter, but the knife (with that skill) is OP. It seems to OHK everything.

The second most annoying thing to me is getting roadkilled by a bike. Especially when you watch it ride right past you, thinking you're safe, only to die from it a second later. Thanks lag.

On the whole, I'm only just starting to get used to the game, and I'm determined to like it. I'm still pretty awful at it, but some things are starting to click, and it's growing on me.
    Last edited by Aryllion; 06-06-2012 at 02:16.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryllion View Post
    This.

It's not something you would ever expect to hear said about an FPS, but the knife (with that skill) is OP. It seems to OHK everything.

The second most annoying thing to me is getting roadkilled by a bike. Especially when you watch it ride right past you, thinking you're safe, only to die from it a second later. Thanks lag.

On the whole, I'm only just starting to get used to the game, and I'm determined to like it. I'm still pretty awful at it, but some things are starting to click, and it's growing on me.
    Ah ha, so this wasn't a one time thing then. I was on top of a tank shooting rockets out and i got killed by a knife, i figured it was just a one time glitch.
    PSN - SillyHatMafia

Master Guru
    Items Legend of ZeldaInsomniac GamesKonamiNaughty DogNintendoMetal Gear SolidFinal Fantasy XI OnlineDark Souls CoverPlayStationDoomDemons Souls Cover
    some serious patching can make it really good. i'm not trading it because the next maps and $#@! is going to be free. but yeah it really is hit or miss

Let's be honest: You sleep with anything that walks on two legs. Sometimes, you're not even that discriminating

Superior Member
    Is the community active and are there a decent amount of players still?

Or is this game going the way of Twisted Metal?

Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    berts08
    Items User name styleManchester United
Gift received at 11-19-2011 from Cuguy
Message: couldn't find a reason the shop would deny you the purchase, so here ya go
    I am glad I traded the game in, its up there with the worst games I have ever played. How the $#@! can they go from warhawk to this pos, I will be really cautious from now on buying a game made by them. Sony you are dropping the ball here.

“Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” Arthur C. Clarke

PSN ID: berts08

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mankind View Post
    I am glad I traded the game in, its up there with the worst games I have ever played. How the $#@! can they go from warhawk to this pos, I will be really cautious from now on buying a game made by them. Sony you are dropping the ball here.
    The only people who think warhawk was better, are the ones who sat in hawks base camping. Starhawk is an amazing game that just needs a little tweaking. Maybe you could build a better game????

Soldier 95B
    Quote Originally Posted by billm0066 View Post
    The only people who think warhawk was better, are the ones who sat in hawks base camping. Starhawk is an amazing game that just needs a little tweaking. Maybe you could build a better game????
    I agree with Mankind. Warhawk, IMO, is leaps and bounds better than Starwawk. And I didn't base camp.

Superior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by billm0066 View Post
    I agree, well it's debatable on the base camping Hawks thing, But I traded in Warhawk after 3 months. I like Starhawk a lot more. I just wish the maps were better, only map that is truly great imo is Space.
    Ride or die Sony(Playstation) supporter since 12/25/1997 Currently playing: Mass Effect 3, NBA 2K14, Tomba,Battlefield 4,Warframe, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows
    Holding down Turtle Power since 1991

Master Guru
    Items Legend of ZeldaInsomniac GamesKonamiNaughty DogNintendoMetal Gear SolidFinal Fantasy XI OnlineDark Souls CoverPlayStationDoomDemons Souls Cover
    wow, i'm not going to touch it again until it has had a million fixes, half the time anymore it's the worst MP i've ever played, all i can do is hope that in the game i join the base isn't already getting raped, and that's all this game is, hurry to overwhelm the other team's base first and it's no fun at all

Let's be honest: You sleep with anything that walks on two legs. Sometimes, you're not even that discriminating

Thread Information