ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-12-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

Sony At E3: Guerrilla Games, Naughty Dog May Rule The Show

Many are wondering what we can expect when Sony takes the stage next month at E3 2012.

Well, according to what we've heard and current evidence, don't be surprised if first-party developers Guerrilla Games and Naughty Dog steal the show.

For Guerrilla, they're working on multiple projects and we know absolutely nothing about any of them. Killzone is coming to the PlayStation Vita at some point, but we already know about that. So as for those mystery Guerrilla projects, one is likely to be Killzone 4, but there may be a couple more (at least one more). We know one of them is a new IP that has remained under wraps, so E3 should be the perfect time to unveil it. It would also get people excited about the PS3 again.

As for Naughty Dog, we're well aware of The Last Of Us, and we'll almost certainly see more of that. But don't forget that the team has been split into two, so one team can work on Uncharted 4. Now, although the latter will launch a ways behind The Last Of Us and will likely have a much bigger presence at E3 2013, don't be shocked to see a brief snippet of Drake's new adventure at some point during Sony's press conference. There's no doubt that the two studios mentioned here could make lots of waves this year...
    http://www.psxextreme.com/ps3-news/11187.html

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    HitMan00
    i'm dying to see last of us in action. And for GG wonder what new IP they have.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    GlassGun
    Items American DadDaft PunkScarlett JohanssonNaughty DogPS3 SlimLucy PinderFinal Fantasy VIIDark SoulsPS3 Fat
    Uncharted 4, hope they clear up some story holes that seemed to missing in Uncharted 3, Drake and Elena? XD

But would like to see if Naughty Dog can again produce some new boundary pushing graphical eye candy for the ps3.

Current Signature Too Tall for Size Limits

60 Gig Sony Playstation 3 |Sony Bravia 52" LCD | 5.1 SS

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    I'm excited about what both of those studios are going to show us.

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    I can't wait for Sony's conference. So much goodness coming.

6. Likes Nitey likes this post
    Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    New IP from GG?! Color me excited!

Currently Playing: ​Skyrim, Far Cry 4
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ The Order:1886

8. Likes Itachi likes this post
    ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Yea i'm real curious on what the new IP from GG would be

‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Superior Member
    Uncharted 4? Sweet.

New GG IP? Hell yeah.

LoU footage? Awesome.

11. Likes Itachi likes this post
    Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Rhayne View Post
    I can't wait for Sony's conference. So much goodness coming.
    /thread.

Veteran
    I hope GG doesn't announce KZ4 for PS3.

Selected Members Council
    To be honest, I don't want to hear about another Uncharted game. I know they've had two separate groups for a while now but I really want Sony and Naughty Dog to focus on marketing The Last of Us at this year's E3.
    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar and Sylar for the signature!

15. Likes Kuro likes this post
    ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksite View Post
    To be honest, I don't want to hear about another Uncharted game. I know they've had two separate groups for a while now but I really want Sony and Naughty Dog to focus on marketing The Last of Us at this year's E3.
    I totally agree with you Blacksite Uncharted 4 be better off on Ps4 as maybe a launch title

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Hope GG's game isn't an FPS or maybe a RPG with FPS elements.

Please help our Final Fantasy Community get off the ground:
    http://forums.final7fantasy.com/

Soldier 95B
    More great games for my library. Nothing to complain about here! WOOT!

Master Guru
    Items Title StyleNew User TitleBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-13-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIUser name style
    As long as GG's new game doesn't suck. I'm more interested in, The Last of Us.

Selected Members Council
    Quote Originally Posted by zzKurozz View Post
    I totally agree with you Blacksite Uncharted 4 be better off on Ps4 as maybe a launch title
    Well, they don't have to continue the series on the PlayStation 4, but if they do I think they should develop it as the start of a new trilogy, with a new story and central protagonists. Even if Uncharted 3 wasn't as good as its predecessor, I really liked the way the game ended for Nathan Drake and his friends.

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Well, they don't have to continue the series on the PlayStation 4, but if they do I think they should develop it as the start of a new trilogy, with a new story and central protagonists. Even if Uncharted 3 wasn't as good as its predecessor, I really liked the way the game ended for Nathan Drake and his friends.
    Guess that works out to maybe play as the apprentice of Drake with a new story or like you said a new story with central protagonists
    either way I'd still get it regardless on what they decide to do

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronSOLDIER View Post
    Hope GG's game isn't an FPS or maybe a RPG with FPS elements.
    A studio doesn't simply go from a full fledged militaristic FPS shooter to a RPG (regardless of FPS elements).
    Atleast I don't see it happening. Although I'm very eager to see the new IP

Selected Members Council
    Quote Originally Posted by itachi73378 View Post
    A studio doesn't simply go from a full fledged militaristic FPS shooter to a RPG (regardless of FPS elements).
    I'd like to see them create a platformer. A dark one anyway, since it's Guerrilla Games we're talking about here.

Elite Sage
    PSN ID
    Pheonix7
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrubs42 View Post
    Uncharted 4, hope they clear up some story holes that seemed to missing in Uncharted 3, Drake and Elena? XD
    Clarify, please.

I think the article is a little misleading there. IF and it's still an if.... an Uncharted 4 is shown/revealed at E3 it's only going to be a teaser at best. They're not gonna have TLOU now and then hit us with a second game next month. I mean if this new IP is (probably) not coming out this year there would be no reason to put a spotlight on a second game that won't be out for longer.

I disagree. I don't want spin-offs or whatever just to keep the Uncharted name going. Do it with the main crew or do something new.

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Quote Originally Posted by itachi73378 View Post
    Bethesda did it (in reverse), but weren't they recently hiring for open world experienced devs (as well as Santa Monica).

Please help our Final Fantasy Community get off the ground:
    http://forums.final7fantasy.com/

Superior Member
    I get to steal my own comment from that site and paste it

I hope GG shows their new IP I lost hope for KZ series, after 2 I didn't even buy 3. KZ2 graphics were all that really stood out, that was it.
    I liked the new features they added to multiplayer in KZ3 but it wasn't enough for a purchase.

From ND I'm hoping for a great demo of The Last of Us, that surprises us just as much or even more than the Uncharted 2 demo did.

I hope to see/ hear, what MM(LBP creators) new project is, (Rumored)Console Syphon Filter,and The Last Guardian

Can't wait to see Quantic Dream's Project

All the new Vita games.

They Have Media Molecule, Ready at Dawn, Sony Liverpool and SCE London have been quiet for awhile as far as their console games, which all are working on 1.

I think with all the mystery(Even the revealed games are holding weight) from Sony with all the new games for Vita and PS3 I'm almost completely certain Sony is going to dominate again at E3 this year

I think only Nintendo can steal it from Sony, but I don't think they will have enough great software to show, to dominate over Sony's new found game's focus and all the titles they are about to smack us with, across both their flagship platforms.
    Ride or die Sony(Playstation) supporter since 12/25/1997 Currently playing: Mass Effect 3, NBA 2K14, Tomba,Battlefield 4,Warframe, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows
    Holding down Turtle Power since 1991

Dedicated Member
    I hope GG has a new IP coming. Also KZ3's ending was a big wtf cliff hanger moment. I felt like they made the wrong decision with that ending (anyone who finished the game should know what I'm talking about). Lets hope they put more effort into character development this time, although I think KZ2 and 3 were really fun and beautiful games. Loved playing them online.

Veteran
    PSN ID
    SomaXD
    Items PhotoShopPhotoshopAssassins Creed EzioKillzone 3Guerrilla GamesNaughty DogRaidenNoctisiPhone BlackVitaDeath NoteFinal Fantasy VII
    KZ4 would make me very happy. A new IP by GG in a 3rd Person Shooter or 3rd person Action Adventure/Action RPG (like darksiders) using modified KZ3 or KZ4 engine would also make me very happy
    Vanik Tetsu'ya
    PS4 500GB//PS3 MGS4 80GB//PS3 120GB Slim//360 250GB Slim//360 4GB Slim w/Kinect//Black Wii 4.3u softmod//PS Vita w/32gb card

Thread Information