RickyDeHaas

Look!!!! (Sony Event)

They said that the sony event will be in LATE October,well in an interview they said that there will be new info on the killzone ps3 after the psp version is released which launches on 31st OCT so do u see anything coming from sony's event???

Post your ideas!?

The /)octo/2
    Look!!!!
    Another useless thread!!!!
    W00t.

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by RickyDeHaas View Post
    They said that the sony event will be in LATE October,well in an interview they said that there will be new info on the killzone ps3 after the psp version is released which launches on 31st OCT so do u see anything coming from sony's event???

Post your ideas!?
    Woohoo, KILLZONE 2 news, cheers for the info, cant wait to hear some more news on KILLZONE 2, especially the online features and story.

Apprentice
    No Killzone 3 (!) news till early 2007. Don't get hyped.

Apprentice

Post your ideas!?
    Link please?....Can't post stuff like this without a link.

Mr.Smith
    Didn't Killzone the first one get bad reviews and did not sell well? Gamespot gave it a 69%. It was average but yet PSM gave it a 95%. I guess it comes down to loyalty on this one.
    http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpage...asp?q=killzone

Veteran
    I could tell you were a n00b just by reading this post.

The Bloodline Clan: Apply now for LBP, SOCOM, Killzone, COD4 and/or Resistance gaming.
    We Welcome Casual and Hardcore gamers alike.

like.no.other
    Quote Originally Posted by fireras View Post
    I could tell you were a n00b just by reading this post.
    There are n00bs and there are n00bs. Most are just trying to do the right thing, some are just nuggets. It's not for me to say, but responding to them all like this, and with comments like, "Another useless thread", there's no wonder we don't have the number of regular "smart" posters that we used to have around here - nobody gets a chance.
    Phat boy gone slim!

Power Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Graham View Post
    There are n00bs and there are n00bs. Most are just trying to do the right thing, some are just nuggets. It's not for me to say, but responding to them all like this, and with comments like, "Another useless thread", there's no wonder we don't have the number of regular "smart" posters that we used to have around here - nobody gets a chance.
    Exactly. Everyone loves to thorw the "noob" and "fanboy" more then anything these days.

Elite Member
    So true Graham, so true!

I may only have started this account recently but i have been reading for years... The quality of posts has gone down, and the main difference since then (presumably the cause) is all these people just writing posts mentioning how pointnless a thread is.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    AmericanNinja1

Post your ideas!?

Nope mid-October http://www.ps3forums.com/showthread.php?t=30369

Pots n' Pans Robot
    Killzone 3

The devs in their forums keep saying that they don't want to talk about it before Killzone: Liberation(Killzone 2) releases. I think that if the Sony event happens to fall a few days before the 31st that they will still go ahead and let loose some info, that way by the time the information is wide spread and in December issues of gaming magazines, the PSP game will have already had it's little launch.

It's understandable that they don't want to distract people from the PSP game by announcing news on the PS3 game, but I also kinda think that if they timed it right, the news about the PS3 game would get Killzone on people's minds in general and they would be more interested in buying the PSP game when it came out. Just a theory though...
    Kevin Levine on Bioshock PS3: "...we’re not talking about any other versions right now."

Forum Guru
    Items User name style
    You are right I have seen many people register here just to spam and that is wrong!
    Vengeful is amazing<3

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Graham View Post
    I clearly understand what you are saying but there are more than 3 threads on the first thread stating the same thing....I think its better when regular guest become members because they are more familiar with the community....when I just started coming here it took me 2 weeks before I would register and then an addition 2 weeks b4 I started my own thread.

if its not new news it doesn't deserve a new thread.

The Bloodline Clan: Apply now for LBP, SOCOM, Killzone, COD4 and/or Resistance gaming.
    We Welcome Casual and Hardcore gamers alike.

like.no.other
    Quote Originally Posted by nickjd331 View Post
    So true Graham, so true!

I may only have started this account recently but i have been reading for years... The quality of posts has gone down, and the main difference since then (presumably the cause) is all these people just writing posts mentioning how pointnless a thread is.
    I hate to say it, but you are right. I'm guilty of it myself sometimes, but if a thread is duplicated, it doesn't need 5 people to say so. If a thread IS kinda' pointless, rather than just hammer the point home, we should be offering advice to make sure their next post isn't quite so pointless.

Anyway, this is going off topic... Just something to think about eh?
    Phat boy gone slim!

Elite Member
    This forum has gone to **** in the last few weeks... I'm not going to be posting, or even browsing, for a while... Its doing my head in seeing the same thing being posted over and over.... and useless questions on the front page every five minutes....

MODS: Maybe bring back all the stickies to the front page and lay down some rules and announcements for the noobs

PNP: dizzan

Most anticipated: Next Pes, Uncharted, 8 days, HS, Mario Gal, Alan Wake

Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by The /)octo/2 View Post
    Look!!!!
    Another useless thread!!!!
    W00t.
    Look a completely useless and totally hypocritical post. Like totally for real and woot.

Quote Originally Posted by designit123 View Post
    This forum has gone to **** in the last few weeks... I'm not going to be posting, or even browsing, for a while... Its doing my head in seeing the same thing being posted over and over.... and useless questions on the front page every five minutes....

MODS: Maybe bring back all the stickies to the front page and lay down some rules and announcements for the noobs
    Yea I hate it when people post crap that has nothing to do with anything. I mean they just spam just to $#@! when nobody cares. Jeez I totally hate that. Dont you... hate it.. I mean when people just post useless ****, like ohhhh I dunno. All that useless **** you just posted. LMAO

Forum Sage
    Please stop making pointless threads.
    "It's real hard to be free when you are bought and sold in the marketplace.

Of course, don't ever tell anybody that they're not free, 'cause then they're gonna
    get real busy killin' and maimin' to prove to you that they are." ~Easy Rider (1969)

Thread Information