Latest PSU headlines:

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

Dust 514 Beta Registration Now Open For PS3 Gamers

CCP announced today that the official beta registration for their upcoming integrated first-person shooting MMO, Dust 514, is now open. The game is a PS3 exclusive, which means that you'll need to hop onto your PSN (or SEN) account for a chance to play the game during beta.

As detailed in the press release...
    "Thousands of players have already been able to experience DUST 514 during its closed beta, and CCP is beginning to let limited numbers of players join the action. Select players from CCP’s MMO EVE Online will gain entry into the DUST 514 beta this week, as well as all those who attended the EVE Fanfest convention in Iceland this past March. The beta will continue to expand throughout the summer, and CCP will discuss more details at this year’s Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3)."

It's pretty cool because CCP is now testing the integration quality of Dust 514. The game will seamlessly meld with the ever-persistent world of EVE Online, enabling gamers to experience a changing and evolving world that will directly affect both worlds. In the case of EVE Online there will be corporations that may affect the mission objectives in Dust 514, where-as a mission in Dust may directly affect a company's stock after succeeding or failing in a specific mission.

Failure and success are no longer isolated ventures related to the space conquest of EVE Online...there will be people on the ground fighting hard in favor or against specific groups, creating a much more personally invested world connected across two very different genres. The concept is both groundbreaking and fascinating.

Gamers whose interested have been piqued by this sort of evolutionary transition between the FPS market and the space-strategy niche will probably want to at least give Dust 514 a trial run. You can sign up to participate in the beta right now. The game is scheduled to launch later this year for the PS3, and you can learn more by paying a visit to the Official Website.
    http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Dus...ers-42620.html
    wanted to try it out so i registered heres a link
    http://www.dust514.org/
    Last edited by Kuro; 05-17-2012 at 22:39.

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

2. Likes neoxthexone likes this post
    Master Guru
    Items Dark SoulsDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    I signed up with all 5 PSN accounts that I created for different geographical regions. Hope they send a code to at least one of those...

Dat Guy
    Items Protect yourselfNew User TitleTitle Style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    GL guys and i hope you get in!

Thank you itachi

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Syphon_Filter
    Items User name styleinFamousPSN LogoBattlefield 3NvidiaSteamPS3 SlimVita
Gift received at 01-31-2013 from Metal King SlimeColeBattlefield 3
    I signed up there as well and I hope that I will get a beta key.

CPU: I7 3820--GPU: Asus Gtx 670 2GB--Motherboard: BioStar TpowerX79--HDD: Seagate 2TB--CPU COOLING: Corsair Hydro H80--Case: CoolerMaster RC932 Haf--RAM: 16GB 1333 DDR3 Corsair--Sony Dvd X18 Player: Power Supply: Seasonic 760W--Windows 7 64Bit, Monitor: HP Led 2311X--TV: Samsung LED TV 120HZ Un40d6000--PS3 Super Slim 1TB HDD--PS3 Slim 750GB--PS VITA 32GB.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    Marcgear
    Items PlayStation
    Always worth a shot cheers
    New member of the PS4 club

PSN ID
    Royals26
    Items AppleBattlefield 3Dice
    I signed up also I really hope they send me one.

Soldier 95B
    I signed up as well! Send me some BETA love please!

Thread Information