Didn't see a thread for this little gem yet so I thought I'd make one.

I just downloaded it today and spent a couple of hours with it. I have no musical background at all, but even I managed to create some decent sounding tunes. Gotta say it was a great feeling to just be fooling around and trying different things, and then noticing a few people "watching" my performance, apparently enjoying my work. It inspired me to keep going and try to make my performance sound better and better. I got as high as 19 viewers, which I thought was a lot for a talentless hack such as myself, before I reluctantly dragged myself back to real life.

4am seems like one of those games that's easy to learn, but hard to master. Anyone can pick up a controller and make some music and have a really fun time, but I think it'll take a lot of effort and skill to create something great, just like in real life.

If anyone has the spare time and a spare $15 or so, I highly recommend it. Even if you can't spare the cash, be sure to download the free live viewer so you can watch performances.