Latest PSU headlines:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 94
  1. #26
    Extreme Poster
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    29,691
    Rep Power
    187
    Points
    96,141 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Let's say, worst-case scenario, they do implement this...they'd better give us some badass features for free for it...because I know ads make them money.

  2. #27
    Forum Sage
    sainraja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    8,087
    Rep Power
    96
    Points
    24,645 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganator View Post
    They will do it and you all will lap it up while telling people to quit whining/crying/$#@!ing/moaning/screaming and calling them trolls/basement dwellers/$#@!es/$#@!s/assholes/Xbots/Wii-tards etc... You all have given them so much leeway to dictate your gaming/computer entertainment use that they know you all will scream for it and will run out to purchase another console regardless of what they do to it. You all gave them the go-ahead when they took Other-OS out, banned certain third party I/O devices, introduced the online pass etc.. You all did this to yourselves and you will do it again with in-game advertisements. I guarantee you, this will come to pass with nary a whimper or barely that. Just remember those you all ridiculed and belittled for voicing their distaste and concerns regarding where gaming was headed.
    Online pass isn't a Sony/PlayStation thing...

  3. Likes Two4DaMoney , Ghost likes this post
  4. #28
    Dedicated Member
    mooninites's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Great Below
    PSN ID
    the_mooninites
    Posts
    1,182
    Rep Power
    24
    Points
    436 (0 Banked)
    Items ICO
    This cut scene brought to you by Subway



    Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

  5. #29
    Master Sage
    HellsJester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Yharnam
    Posts
    13,179
    Rep Power
    110
    Points
    33,797 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

    Someone want to edit a Sony logo over the guy being beaten?




  6. Likes Lebowski likes this post
  7. #30
    Master Sage
    Lebowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bowling
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Posts
    12,926
    Rep Power
    106
    Points
    19,496 (0 Banked)
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    LOL that Tim & Eric?


  8. #31
    Master Sage
    HellsJester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Yharnam
    Posts
    13,179
    Rep Power
    110
    Points
    33,797 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by DreDayDetox View Post
    LOL that Tim & Eric?
    I think so.




  9. #32
    Superior Member
    skyballin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    22
    Posts
    601
    Rep Power
    51
    Points
    2,312 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganator View Post
    They will do it and you all will lap it up while telling people to quit whining/crying/$#@!ing/moaning/screaming and calling them trolls/basement dwellers/$#@!es/$#@!s/assholes/Xbots/Wii-tards etc... You all have given them so much leeway to dictate your gaming/computer entertainment use that they know you all will scream for it and will run out to purchase another console regardless of what they do to it. You all gave them the go-ahead when they took Other-OS out, banned certain third party I/O devices, introduced the online pass etc.. You all did this to yourselves and you will do it again with in-game advertisements. I guarantee you, this will come to pass with nary a whimper or barely that. Just remember those you all ridiculed and belittled for voicing their distaste and concerns regarding where gaming was headed.
    Agreed 100%.

  10. #33
    Administrator
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Posts
    12,721
    Rep Power
    131
    Points
    6,416,700 (100,956 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by skyballin View Post
    Agreed 100%.
    Yeah I agree too. To be honest I'm so sick and tired of all the threads at PSU with people $#@!ing,moaning and complaining about the removal of OoS. If I see another sniveling post crying about the online passes and blocking of I/O devices I'm gonna lose the plot. It is clearly a widespread cause of discontent amongst the PlayStation community that GREATLY hinders the ability to play video games that I think I'ma go sell my PS3 and Vita...no $#@! it, I don't want to curse anyone else with products from a company that dares to...HOLD FEATURES HOSTAGE!!! I will just smash this $#@!, then weep over all these game breaking decisions made by Sony.

  11. Likes Two4DaMoney , Lebowski , Wrath likes this post
  12. #34
    Master Guru
    Wrath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,437
    Rep Power
    95
    Points
    32,562 (0 Banked)
    Items Dark SoulsDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Rhayne View Post
    Yeah I agree too. To be honest I'm so sick and tired of all the threads at PSU with people $#@!ing,moaning and complaining about the removal of OoS. If I see another sniveling post crying about the online passes and blocking of I/O devices I'm gonna lose the plot. It is clearly a widespread cause of discontent amongst the PlayStation community that GREATLY hinders the ability to play video games that I think I'ma go sell my PS3 and Vita...no $#@! it, I don't want to curse anyone else with products from a company that dares to...HOLD FEATURES HOSTAGE!!! I will just smash this $#@!, then weep over all these game breaking decisions made by Sony.
    So true, man! I sometimes wonder whether absolutely trivial farts like the removal of other-OS are more important to some people than actual problems that affect your life qualities for example.

    It's similar to those morons that actually donated money so that Mass Effect 3's ending would be changed and when they found out that the money was instead being used for social projects they became outrageous and demanded a refund (I mean, seriously?!). Such creatures need to be expelled from the gene pool!

    I'm so sick of this generation's whiny attitude that complains about every little thing this world has to offer.

    Blacksite, please don't remove our posts. This needed to be said. Thank you.



  13. #35
    Administrator
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Posts
    12,721
    Rep Power
    131
    Points
    6,416,700 (100,956 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
    So true, man! I sometimes wonder whether absolutely trivial farts like the removal of other-OS are more important to some people than actual problems that affect your life qualities for example.

    It's similar to those morons that actually donated money so that Mass Effect 3's ending would be changed and when they found out that the money was instead being used for social projects they became outrageous and demanded a refund (I mean, seriously?!). Such creatures need to be expelled from the gene pool!

    I'm so sick of this generation's whiny attitude that complains about every little thing this world has to offer.

    Blacksite, please don't remove our posts. This needed to be said. Thank you.
    Yeah, I agree. The thing is people $#@! and moan but no one really cares, and this is seen by the ongoing sales of consoles and games. The fact is that as the industry grows and moves ever more into the mainstream, it's going to evolve and change. When something like the removal of OoS or online passes come along, a minority of people $#@! and moan, but no one does anything about it and the majority don't care. Those who forsake future products from a company because of a business decision are not making any protest because there is no mob movement as there generally isn't a mob big enough to make any kind of significant impact and that lost sale doesn't say "$#@! you! what you did was bull$#@!!", it doesn't even register to a company.

    However, things that are TRULY abhorrent, like Capcom's shameless inclusion of DLC on the disc are important to the majority and those money grubbing assholes felt the backlash.

    This advert thing will not happen. People will give a $#@! about this, they will be vocal and Sony will suffer from it. If they ever enforced such a technology then they can kiss my patronage good bye, but Sony knows better. It would be suicide to anyone who tried to implement it (in paid for games).

  14. Likes Lebowski likes this post
  15. #36
    Dedicated Member
    Equinoqs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Appalachian Mtns.
    PSN ID
    Equinoqs
    Posts
    1,146
    Rep Power
    40
    Points
    16,199 (0 Banked)
    Items Big BossFinal Fantasy XIILBP NarikoDemons Souls Cover
    What a fantastic idea - I often cannot decide which soda to drink while in the middle of playing a game.


    Shut up and play games

  16. Likes Ghost likes this post
  17. #37
    Master Guru
    ONQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    6,106
    Rep Power
    87
    Points
    39,166 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by THUGGEDOUT View Post
    Source eurogamer? lol no the source was me


    http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=38174115


    E3 time so I was just patent sniffing lol I found a few like the 3D Glasses tracking
    Last edited by ONQ; 05-26-2012 at 18:25.

  18. Likes Two4DaMoney , Ghost likes this post
  19. #38
    Master Guru
    Bigdoggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    6,382
    Rep Power
    71
    Points
    5,212 (11,045 Banked)
    Items Baby ChocoboPlayStationUser name style
    they are patenting it so others don't take the method and if they do they turn around and bring them to court for money. it's a money trap, that's all it is. they will probably use it on free games or something, maybe a strategy for use in MMORPG games that are free to play but if you sub you don't get the commercial breaks. lol either way, if sony does take this to light, I will definitely support a different console. I like playstation but if they bring this method of advertising to playstation, I wont think twice, I will not support them.

  20. #39
    Power Member
    keefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Sock Gap
    Posts
    17,369
    Rep Power
    124
    Points
    55,728 (0 Banked)
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Yes free to play games suchs as this.

    http://www.planetside2.com/
    Last edited by keefy; 05-26-2012 at 20:16.

  21. #40
    Master Guru
    Bigdoggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    6,382
    Rep Power
    71
    Points
    5,212 (11,045 Banked)
    Items Baby ChocoboPlayStationUser name style
    not something like that, technically if it interrupted yoru game you would die it wouldn't pause it. I'm thinking for games are trial periods or something like that. games that you can try out that will be interrupted by ads. games such as bejeweled, word it, those kind of games. small games, small trial psn games that are manly computer shovelware games lol. I shouldn't have said MMORPG because there isn't a way they could do that to where it would be fair.

  22. #41
    Master Guru
    Fon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    @Home
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,115
    Rep Power
    77
    Points
    107,340 (10,000 Banked)
    Items Title StyleNew User TitleBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-13-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by skyballin View Post
    Agreed 100%.
    Really?. Because even till this day I loathe the Online passes. It's frustrating not being able to let my brothers play certain games because of the ridiculous restraints they put on us unless we pay the $10 fee. Unless others stop paying for the games that support online passes, those that don't agree can't do much about it.







  23. #42
    Forum Guru
    Insanehead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    38
    Posts
    3,685
    Rep Power
    65
    Points
    9,376 (0 Banked)
    Very simple. If I am to be interrupted to watch commercials when playing games, I will avoid buying that title, or simply jump ship to another gaming platform.

  24. Likes Omar, EHY893, Ghost likes this post
  25. #43
    Dedicated Member
    DeRaddyoMoFo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    zimbobwe
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,264
    Rep Power
    59
    Points
    1,143 (1,864 Banked)
    Can't they just implement ads into games, such as those billboards you see in games, posters, banners, tv screen in game as you are wandering through?
    Rather than interupting the game flow, implementing ads into the game would surely be better? that's if they plan to implement ads at all (which i hope they do not)
    Last edited by DeRaddyoMoFo; 05-27-2012 at 21:29.

  26. #44
    Extreme Poster
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    29,691
    Rep Power
    187
    Points
    96,141 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    You know, I was thinking, it's entirely possible that they might do this during loading (which will make loading a little longer but likely not by much) and we might see this trend in the future to recoup losses or just make more profits.

    There are already ads on Live, whether they're intrusive or not, we've come to accept that...some of us.

  27. #45
    Forum Sage

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    8,336
    Rep Power
    99
    Points
    824 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Rhayne View Post
    Yeah I agree too. To be honest I'm so sick and tired of all the threads at PSU with people $#@!ing,moaning and complaining about the removal of OoS. If I see another sniveling post crying about the online passes and blocking of I/O devices I'm gonna lose the plot. It is clearly a widespread cause of discontent amongst the PlayStation community that GREATLY hinders the ability to play video games that I think I'ma go sell my PS3 and Vita...no $#@! it, I don't want to curse anyone else with products from a company that dares to...HOLD FEATURES HOSTAGE!!! I will just smash this $#@!, then weep over all these game breaking decisions made by Sony.
    Other OS was a feature advertised in 2005 by none other than Sony itself during the 2005 E3 Sony Press Conference. Therefore, blocking another advertised feature such as PSN or loss of Other OS was in fact HOLDING FEATURES HOSTAGE. I know this concept is hard for you all to grasp but you should have at least caught up to it by now. Something tells me you're smart enough so you're probably displaying willful ignorance; which to me, suggests you're being intellectually/academically dishonest.

    And I know you won't break any of your consoles because like everything else, you don't have the guts to stand up for your rights as a consumer. So spare us all the bull$#@! and at least try and look at it from another perspective.

    As for me.. I know Sony needs to make money and some of the things they do, I've come to expect. Interruption of a game one is trying to play is not one of them, just like removal of Other OS isn't. It's why I'm registered as a complainant in several class-action lawsuits. As for the online pass, I'd be willing to let it go if these corporations would lower the price of the game by $5-$10 or if they would put the key in not-so-small-and-weird-font lettering so that those who are visually impaired, like myself, can put them in without so much hassle.

    Make my time worth the changes you as a corporation make if you're gonna take features away or require more of my time to enjoy something already in my hands or in the console. I'm not asking for much here.

    Now. Can you understand my position a little better or am I just talking while you're holding your fingers in your ears, again?

    @SMCs and Mods. Quit removing my posts. Just a friendly request. I'm neither flaming or trolling so there is no need to remove anything I've said thus far.

  28. #46
    Administrator
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Posts
    12,721
    Rep Power
    131
    Points
    6,416,700 (100,956 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganator View Post
    Other OS was a feature advertised in 2005 by none other than Sony itself during the 2005 E3 Sony Press Conference. Therefore, blocking another advertised feature such as PSN or loss of Other OS was in fact HOLDING FEATURES HOSTAGE. I know this concept is hard for you all to grasp but you should have at least caught up to it by now. Something tells me you're smart enough so you're probably displaying willful ignorance; which to me, suggests you're being intellectually/academically dishonest.

    And I know you won't break any of your consoles because like everything else, you don't have the guts to stand up for your rights as a consumer. So spare us all the bull$#@! and at least try and look at it from another perspective.

    As for me.. I know Sony needs to make money and some of the things they do, I've come to expect. Interruption of a game one is trying to play is not one of them, just like removal of Other OS isn't. It's why I'm registered as a complainant in several class-action lawsuits. As for the online pass, I'd be willing to let it go if these corporations would lower the price of the game by $5-$10 or if they would put the key in not-so-small-and-weird-font lettering so that those who are visually impaired, like myself, can put them in without so much hassle.

    Make my time worth the changes you as a corporation make if you're gonna take features away or require more of my time to enjoy something already in my hands or in the console. I'm not asking for much here.

    Now. Can you understand my position a little better or am I just talking while you're holding your fingers in your ears, again?

    @SMCs and Mods. Quit removing my posts. Just a friendly request. I'm neither flaming or trolling so there is no need to remove anything I've said thus far.
    I don't stand up as a consumer? Perhaps you could visit the 'Capcom DLC on disc' threads. I have been pretty vocal about my disdain there. Now THAT is something worth kicking up a fuss about, and the gaming community did, so much so that Capcom are "rethinking their strategy with DLC" or whatever they farted. Putting content on a disc and then selling it to you later is WAYYYY worse than any online pass (which isn't costing you, as a new game buying customer anything), nor the removal of OoS. I'm not buying another Capcom game, period. They can go $#@! themselves.

    You think it's that consumers are too gutless to stand up for themselves, but they're not, as seen by the Capcom issue and in a more obscure case, the $#@!ing ending to ME3 LOL. I think you are just personally jaded about issues that most people really don't give a $#@! about. You're the only one who still goes on about it, while everyone else here is just getting on with gaming and supporting this big bad evil Sony corporation.

    I guess we don't see eye to eye on this cause you clearly value the OoS function more than I did. I just couldn't care less, I would have NEVER EVER EVER EVER used it. I think if we did a poll here, I'd wager that majority of the people would feel the same.

    As far as the online passes go, I have 7 used games (Uncharted, Assassins Creed, Folklore, Demon's Souls, Warhawk, Prototype and Resistance) out of library of about 72 disc games. They were games I couldn't find locally. I don't sell my games as I'm a collector so I'm not affected by the OP. I understand that people who rent games can't play MP, and those who want to lend their games to mates or family have the same issue, but the majority of people probably suffer no consequence. Gamestop nor any of the other 2nd hand game stores seem to be complaining about them, they aren't breaking the industry... Also, the OPs were in effect before Sony made them mandatory on all exclusives, so giving them $#@! for this "evil" for this isn't really justified.

    I understand your position Mr Morganator, but I also have my own. I just want to game, it's why I got a console. I'm pretty sure I stated somewhere that if this tech is used anywhere else other than F2P games then I wont be supporting the next PlayStation.

  29. Likes Two4DaMoney , Wrath likes this post
  30. #47
    Super Elite

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,388
    Rep Power
    66
    Points
    14,886 (0 Banked)
    I agree with the dude that said that folks on PSU will cheer for it. People here cheer for anything that Sony does. One day they say that vibration is last gen and sixaxis motion control is next gen then we find out that Sony didn't include it because of a patent dispute. So these people then make claims that the patent lawsuit has no merit and should be thrown out. Sony loses the suit and pays a ton of money then begins to include dual shock in the new controllers and suddenly people here love it again.

    I could go on with more than one example of this. I've seen so many of these two-faced cheerleader comments.

    The fact is, this "feature" will almost certainly be used in FREE games. Think of free iPhone/Android games that have ads in them. In those, you can play it for free and deal with ads or you can pay a dollar and get the version without advertisements. I would have to assume that Sony will have some games released like this in the future as a trial to see if this monetization scheme works on consoles. It's a good thing to try new things like this IMO and I know you guys claiming "I'll never buy a console that has this" will gladly buy up PS4's even if it comes with games like this on day one. In fact, you same people will be out there claiming that Sony is SOOO next gen for trying this. Should I bookmark this post and top it off after the fact and point out the hypocrisy? I did that before and a mod then deleted the old thread because it was "too old" to top off even though there were people in it making claims then newer posts those same guys (two years later) were making the OPPOSITE claim.

    Here's an example.
    http://www.psu.com/forums/showthread...ized-for-price
    mcc states: "Because Sony's prices are not only higher than the competition, but higher than people are willing to pay" - PS3 sold like crap as many like myself predicted until the price drop!

    udontneed2know states: "I'll make a bet with you that Sony sells each of the first 4 million consoles by the end of 2006 they plan on having on store shelves." - LOL!

    FreddyT states: "Mother Focker they need to be criticized about the price because next next generation they will make a big increase and you dumb chits will be saying oh its the technology that makes the PS4 a 1000$."
    - This guy's prediction was rather dumb.

    wotter states: "So yeah, I'm tired with it, accepts the price and move on, I highly doubt Sony will change it." - LOL it dropped to 400 the next E3!



    http://www.psu.com/forums/showthread...nt-infrigement

    UCONN for life wrote: "The Immersion lawsuit was a lost cause as sony didn't have any kind of deal with Immersion." - Sony has since LOST this lawsuit and had to pay Immersion 82 million dollars.

    Ricokillercon wrote: "This case is pointless all sony has to prove is that they had the agreement before....and case close..."

    I could go on but no one read all this anyway and I don't feel like looking at more old threads. Suffice it to say, many people posted that everything about the PS3 was great in the beginning and now the features that are gone, changed, or never showed up in the first place are absolutely PERFECT. This same thing will happen with ads in games.

    The only people you folks are fooling are yourselves.
    Last edited by Typical guy; 05-28-2012 at 14:14.

  31. Likes Morganator likes this post
  32. #48
    Forum Sage

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    8,336
    Rep Power
    99
    Points
    824 (0 Banked)
    Thank-$#@!ing-god someone other than me is seeing this. Typical Guy? I think you need to bookmark this thread as well as the one you have in your post so that we may revisit it at some point in the future.

  33. #49
    Administrator
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Posts
    12,721
    Rep Power
    131
    Points
    6,416,700 (100,956 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Cool, I'm glad that you were finally able to find ONE person who shares your point of view within the whole PSU community. You guys should add each other to your friends list.

  34. Likes Two4DaMoney , Lebowski , Wrath likes this post
  35. #50
    Master Guru
    Fon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    @Home
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,115
    Rep Power
    77
    Points
    107,340 (10,000 Banked)
    Items Title StyleNew User TitleBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-13-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Typical guy View Post
    I agree with the dude that said that folks on PSU will cheer for it. People here cheer for anything that Sony does. One day they say that vibration is last gen and sixaxis motion control is next gen then we find out that Sony didn't include it because of a patent dispute. So these people then make claims that the patent lawsuit has no merit and should be thrown out. Sony loses the suit and pays a ton of money then begins to include dual shock in the new controllers and suddenly people here love it again.

    I could go on with more than one example of this. I've seen so many of these two-faced cheerleader comments.
    This is the most moronic thing I've read. Under what basis did you come to this conclusion?. Since you're speaking in general, I will enlighten you with a little fact: Not everyone will cheer for the decisions that Sony makes!. Just because a few will concur with the changes, that doesn't mean that the rest of us do. I've reiterated this numerous times - The online passes, I hate them with a passion. It's one of Sony's most idiotic decisions since it denies access to features that my brother's can't use due to the $10 online pass fee. The lack of vibration on the controller also didn't sit well with me either and was content when the Dual Shock 3 was released. Like myself, there are many others that don't agree with the decisions that are made. The removal of Oos?: That's something I didn't give a damn about, simple as that.


    The fact is, this "feature" will almost certainly be used in FREE games. Think of free iPhone/Android games that have ads in them. In those, you can play it for free and deal with ads or you can pay a dollar and get the version without advertisements. I would have to assume that Sony will have some games released like this in the future as a trial to see if this monetization scheme works on consoles. It's a good thing to try new things like this IMO and I know you guys claiming "I'll never buy a console that has this" will gladly buy up PS4's even if it comes with games like this on day one. In fact, you same people will be out there claiming that Sony is SOOO next gen for trying this. Should I bookmark this post and top it off after the fact and point out the hypocrisy? I did that before and a mod then deleted the old thread because it was "too old" to top off even though there were people in it making claims then newer posts those same guys (two years later) were making the OPPOSITE claim.
    Yeah, like I said, not everyone will agree with this scheme. Just because others will go along with it(IF it happens), people like myself won't tolerate this. Re-read, Ghost-Rhayne's comment and you'll see that even a core Sony supporter like himself doesn't agree with certain ideas that are anti-consumer. This idea is one of them.







  36. Likes Two4DaMoney , Ghost likes this post

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

PSU

Playstation Universe

Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Abstract Holdings International Ltd. prohibited.
Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.