Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    berts08
    Items User name styleManchester United
Gift received at 11-19-2011 from Cuguy
Message: couldn't find a reason the shop would deny you the purchase, so here ya go

Infinity Ward Aiming At PS4 & New Xbox For Next Call Of Duty

Hard to know whether it’s the next Call of Duty, or the next next one, or maybe the one after that, but Infinity Ward are certainly thinking about the upcoming new generation of consoles.
    In a new job opening, picked up elsewhere, Activision are looking for a Senior Network Engineer at their California-based developers. ”Come work with the game industry’s brightest to design and implement high level network code for an exciting unannounced title for next generation console systems,” it says.
    “This role is for experienced programmers that have a passion for games and experience with online infrastructure design and development,” says the advert. If it’s Infinity Ward, it’s Call of Duty, right, especially as it mentions “first person shooters”.
    Regardless, chances are it’ll still appear on PS3 and 360 too.
    http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2012/05/...-call-of-duty/

“Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” Arthur C. Clarke

PSN ID: berts08

Elite Guru
    Items Naughty DogMetal Gear SolidPlayStation
    Would be nice if we got surprised and they released the consoles in time for IW's next CoD and it was planned so they would have it ready in time.

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Yeah with all the talks about next gen on the horizon I have a feeling a good bit of devs are probably wanting to start their next IPs on next gen. Imo the next consoles will be here early and late 2014. Don't know who will be where on that though. I think that next gen might just be a chance for Acti to help their image and create something new while still keeping the COD feel to it. Although they will still probably be hated.

Currently Playing: ​Skyrim, Far Cry 4
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ The Order:1886

Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    It makes sense to have a cod title ready for launch of the next gen consoles. Kerching! Kerching!. Same gameplay. Updated graphics. Kerching! Kerching!..**moo** oh look...there's a cow...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Ultimate Veteran
    They should not make any more Cod games for the PS3.they should save it for the ps4

6. Likes Black Beast likes this post
    Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Quote Originally Posted by jj03 View Post
    It makes sense to have a cod title ready for launch of the next gen consoles. Kerching! Kerching!. Same gameplay. Updated graphics. Kerching! Kerching!..**moo** oh look...there's a cow...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    At least it will help move expensive consoles... Unless they have a dummed down port for ps360 too

Via Tapatalk

Thread Information