Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 ... LastLast
    ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Well I unlocked a new uniform the school uni. Second Boss Fight was pretty epic. One thing I've notice is when you stand Kat still and jump you jump just like Mario lol.

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Quote Originally Posted by zzKurozz View Post
    Well I unlocked a new uniform the school uni. Second Boss Fight was pretty epic. One thing I've notice is when you stand Kat still and jump you jump just like Mario lol.
    LOL you do

I've just cleared mission 9. Awesome mission
    I was wondering as well, has anyone got a gold medal in a challenge yet? They are so hard 0_0

Via Tapatalk

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkVincent07 View Post
    LOL you do

I've just cleared mission 9. Awesome mission
    I was wondering as well, has anyone got a gold medal in a challenge yet? They are so hard 0_0

Via Tapatalk
    Lol Yea I got one gold and it's pretty easy if you lvl up your gravity statis field to lvl 3 or 4 its the mission where you pick up people and bring them into a safe place its near the town near the school forgot what the town was called. But every other challenge mission is freakin hard especially the racing one with the goal marks I can only get silver.

‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Lol Yea I got one gold and it's pretty easy if you lvl up your gravity statis field to lvl 3 or 4 its the mission where you pick up people and bring them into a safe place its near the town near the school forgot what the town was called. But every other challenge mission is freakin hard especially the racing one with the goal marks I can only get silver.
    Okay I did just get one, in the entertainment district underneath the ferris wheel there is a challenge where you start off with 0 gravity power and its really easy to gold. My one and only <3 lol

Since most of them are fairly challenging, at the moment I'm just playing the challenges once or twice and post-game if I feel like it I'll try to gold them all. Since I assume I'll be more powerful by then and they should be easier ><

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Okay I did just get one, in the entertainment district underneath the ferris wheel there is a challenge where you start off with 0 gravity power and its really easy to gold. My one and only <3 lol

Since most of them are fairly challenging, at the moment I'm just playing the challenges once or twice and post-game if I feel like it I'll try to gold them all. Since I assume I'll be more powerful by then and they should be easier ><
    And the one I told you about would be pretty easy as well lol. I'll try the one you mentioned too. I'm just trying to find lots of Gems so I can make Kat stronger so other main battles would be easier for me just to be on the safe side.

Elite Sage
    Items Metal Gear Solid
    I'm having fun just exploring the cities and finding Gems lol
    You cannot mess with the greatness that is Lupe Fiasco
    PSN ID - WrathofAres
    Send me a friend request
    Now.

7. Likes Kuro likes this post
    ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Quote Originally Posted by Blu-Ray View Post
    I'm having fun just exploring the cities and finding Gems lol
    Haha Likewise.

I don't normally go for trophies/platinums.. but I think I will for this game. Just because it is so unique and enjoyable and there probably won't be another like it. Hopefully a sequel one day!

10. Likes Kuro likes this post
    ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    I don't normally go for trophies/platinums.. but I think I will for this game. Just because it is so unique and enjoyable and there probably won't be another like it. Hopefully a sequel one day!
    Me too in a way I don't platinum but I would like too for this game. I agree hope there is a sequel too in a couple of years.

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Man ep 8 was a rush! Btw has anybody found any "Ghost" people yet I was just flying around and I talked to this girl and she disappeared on me then it said "1/16 travelers" in the top right corner.
    Last edited by Kuro; 06-20-2012 at 21:34.

Man ep 8 was a rush! Btw has anybody found any "Ghost" people yet I was just flying around and I talked to this girl and she disappeared on me then it said "1/16 travelers" in the top right corner.
    Yeah I found the one thats sitting near the boat station at the start of the 3rd City area. Its linked to the lost lovers trophy or whatever its called. You just have to find them all and talk to them all.

PSU Technical Advisor
    PSN ID
    UK-Varsh
    Items User name style
    The first one I found was when you go for your third city part, it's right at the start where there's a bloke standing on a far out wall section. I've only come across 3 so far though.

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    First one I found was in the second city so far it's been the same 2 people I've found 5 so far.

Could it be...I am sleeping?
    Items Final Fantasy TacticsFinal Fantasy XIIFinal Fantasy XIV OnlineFinal Fantasy XI OnlineFinal Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IV
    I'm getting really good at this. I'm on episode four and have already achieved gold medals in the first four challenges.

All you need is Gravity Kick for the 'Auldnoir Time Attack'. Stasis Field for 'Auldnoir Throwing Challenge" and finally for the races you're going to need Shifting Speed(you press X to speed up the fall)leveled up a bit.

Oh can someone tell me how can you do a Sliding Kick? Also in what situations do you use the Gravity Slide(the one that requires you to put both thumbs on the lower corners of the screen)
    Who I Am
    _________

Currently Playing: Harvest Moon (3DS)
    Recently Completed: Parasite Eve
    I & II, Wild ARMs, Mario 3D Land, ICO & SoTC HD, Zelda: OoT 3D, VVVVVV, Gravity Rush

The only times ive NEEDED to use the gravity slide is during various challenges.

I have no idea/have never done a sliding kick lol

Via Tapatalk

Items Final Fantasy TacticsFinal Fantasy XIIFinal Fantasy XIV OnlineFinal Fantasy XI OnlineFinal Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IV
    I found the first ghost here!

I really thought the music played when you meet one is incredible and sad.
    Who I Am
    _________

I & II, Wild ARMs, Mario 3D Land, ICO & SoTC HD, Zelda: OoT 3D, VVVVVV, Gravity Rush

The only times ive NEEDED to use the gravity slide is during various challenges.

I have no idea/have never done a sliding kick lol

Via Tapatalk
    Lol fair enough! Thanks <3
    Who I Am
    _________

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Quote Originally Posted by Eltimas View Post
    Oh can someone tell me how can you do a Sliding Kick? Also in what situations do you use the Gravity Slide(the one that requires you to put both thumbs on the lower corners of the screen)
    Slide-Kick
    While performing a gravity slide, Kat will dish out a powerful kick when she comes into range of an enemy. This move is at least as powerful as a full-range gravity kick, and useful for breaking shells of enemies, or to clear up enemies that are lined up or packed close together.
    Basically its automatic whenever your next to a bunch of enemies oh I use gravity slide just to move around faster lol

Thanks, but it doesn't say how exactly you execute it.
    Who I Am
    _________

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    No prob. Gravity Slide and crash head on to a bunch of enemies and it'll automatically slide kick for you that's how it works from what I understand from the explanation.
    Last edited by Kuro; 06-21-2012 at 17:04.

I see, I see.

Few tiny questions:
    The purple gems found scattered in the city. Do they reappear after finishing a mission? How do you usually collect them? So far I've been running into them accidentally. Can you max out your skills using only mission/challenges gems or I actually need to collect all the gems in the game in order to do so?
    Who I Am
    _________

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    They don't reappear they are usually underneath the cities it's usually around 500-1000
    I'm sure you'd need them if you wanna max out for your current lvl the 3rd city has around 2000 gems

Quote Originally Posted by Eltimas View Post
    I see, I see.

Few tiny questions:
    The purple gems found scattered in the city. Do they reappear after finishing a mission? How do you usually collect them? So far I've been running into them accidentally. Can you max out your skills using only mission/challenges gems or I actually need to collect all the gems in the game in order to do so?
    I'm collecting them all as I see them. I will probably want to max all of Kat's abilities eventually so I'm assuming getting them as I see them will be easier than hours of running around post game

Via Tapatalk

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    I'm at ep 10 as of now.
    I don't like Raven she pisses me off for some reason I think I'll have a change of heart if I find out whats her deal.

Elite Sage
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DS
    $#@! man, I made a pact with myself to not buy another game until Christmas (with the exception of Guild Wars 2 which is already paid) and forgot about GR and R:BS. Damnit!
    I guess I'll have to buy both when I go home in Christmas.
    |My Playfire|My Deviantart|
    - SIG BY MY SISTER-

Thread Information