PSN ID
    SilentRezistance

Looking for a clan

I have a vast collection of games on PS3, as such looking for a clan that plays more than just Call of Duty or Battlefield.

A couple things to keep in mind though:

1. I prefer casual clans.

2. Also I prefer clans that have an age minimum of 18 and up, so as to help weed out and prevent little kids.

3. I also prefer clans that use mics - I mean lets face it, its harder to communicate with no mic am I right?

4. I dont mind going through probation, though please nothing two weeks or more.

5. Please - No clans that have K/D Requirements, same for Tryouts.

6. and above all - please no glitching, cheating, hacking, discrimination, etc.

7. I also prefer clans that have quite a few ladies in them - this is only because I tend to get along better with women than other guys.

I will check out all clans that are posted here - and I look forward to hopefully finding somewhere I fit in.

PSN ID
    LordOrangeBed
    May I interest you in Pixelliance
    We've been around being casual for 4 years now and play a bit of everything CoD, Battlefield, Burnout, Uncharted and loads more.
    Right now we're not the most active due to people generally being busy but we're in the middle of trying to pick things up.
    Check us out if your interested at http://www.pixelliance.forumotion.co.uk

Super Elite
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentRezistance View Post
    I have a vast collection of games on PS3, as such looking for a clan that plays more than just Call of Duty or Battlefield.

A couple things to keep in mind though:

1. I prefer casual clans.

2. Also I prefer clans that have an age minimum of 18 and up, so as to help weed out and prevent little kids.

3. I also prefer clans that use mics - I mean lets face it, its harder to communicate with no mic am I right?

4. I dont mind going through probation, though please nothing two weeks or more.

5. Please - No clans that have K/D Requirements, same for Tryouts.

6. and above all - please no glitching, cheating, hacking, discrimination, etc.

7. I also prefer clans that have quite a few ladies in them - this is only because I tend to get along better with women than other guys.

I will check out all clans that are posted here - and I look forward to hopefully finding somewhere I fit in.
    Looks like you would enjoy DB Gaming, http://www.psu.com/forums/showthread...-Is-Recruiting!

We are what I consider casual due to lack of people wanting to play, no hacking and so forth(results in a perm ban) Some wonderful ladies whom help run the site and play from time to time.
    Have K/D does not matter, IRL comes first always, 7 day probation and a have to make 25 posts(no time limit) most of us have mics

We are however, a mostly BF3 and MW3 clan. Which is a shame, but maybe you could help get some other games up and running.

PSN ID
    SilentRezistance
    Neither of your clans work for me.

Pixelliance (kudos to the name though) does not because you are new.

DB Gaming does not due to 25 posts and a 1 week probation.

Hey man, I posted a thread on these forums and I think if you have a read of the first post you might consider Soldiers Never Sleep PS3 Clan (sNs). http://www.psu.com/forums/showthread...Ns%29-PS3-Clan

We don't just play BF3 or COD, alot of our members play a wide variety of games from FIFA 12, Gran Turismo 5 to BF3. Also, we are a plus 18 clan only and we have a few female members that with a new members coming in every day. We all use mics and have members mainly from the US and UK but also from places such as Australia, Asia, Iceland and South Africa.

Hope to hear from you soon buddy!
    PSN ID - Johnny-BravoZero

"Winter is coming."

PSN ID
    SilentRezistance
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny92 View Post
    we have a few female members
    Are any of those ladies single and looking?

Quote Originally Posted by SilentRezistance View Post
    Are any of those ladies single and looking?
    lol

Super Elite
    Sorry about the whole probation thing, everyone is up in arms about it lately.

It needs to be changed.

PSN ID
    SilentRezistance
    Well indeededly because of that...

and because of a previous post I made in this thread, I will only apply for DB if the Probation Period is eliminated.

After all I apply to a clan to game, and maybe even find a lady. Not be active on forums.

Thread Information