Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 ... LastLast
    Master Guru
    Items Baby ChocoboPlayStationUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
    I'm not insulting you one bit. Complaining, whining and hating are natural human states that I simply pointed out on the basis of your posts.

Plus, I'm not angry at all over here even though it might look like that on the internet. As a matter of fact, I am just astonished at the amount of pure arrogance that spews out of your mouth. Instead of telling us in detail what you don't like about the game you come up with an "EA disaster" excuse.

Very original and straight to the point, I must say.
    bullcrap, everything that I did complain about were legit to complain about in the first place and if you knew what whining meant you would know that I am not whining. that is clearly what people say to others because they become so pissed over someone's opinion over something or if some argument started, they say "stop whining" however it's not correct and I'm not whining. I just complained about a company that doesn't understand the point of a beta and EA clearly doesn't. I don't like the online part of this game and clearly you couldn't handle it. lolz

I personally think it is an EA disaster. it's clear that when you play this game they didn't do a proper beta, it's so $#@!ing obvious. damn dude. EA's idea of a beta is an early demo access. The same thing they will do with any future game with a beta.

-
    Last edited by Bigdoggy; 10-23-2012 at 16:44.

Soldier 95B
    It's like watching Mitt Romney spin.

Master Guru
    Items Dark SoulsDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdoggy View Post
    bullcrap, everything that I did complain about were legit to complain about in the first place and if you knew what whining meant you would know that I am not whining. that is clearly what people say to others because they become so pissed over someone's opinion over something or if some argument started, they say "stop whining" however it's not correct and I'm not whining. I just complained about a company that doesn't understand the point of a beta and EA clearly doesn't. I don't like the online part of this game and clearly you couldn't handle it. lolz
    And yet again you brand your opinion as fact. "Company X does not know how to do this and fails to realise that, ergo we're dealing with a disaster". That is all I'm on about.

But whatever, you didn't understand in the past and probably won't ever in the future. Let's call it a day.

PSU Technical Advisor
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Ok gents a few questions:

1. What are the faction specific perks\bonuses like in the MP? Like if you'er a SEAL or Spetsnaz, GROM etc. What's the difference?
    2. Is it good?
    3. I heard that aim assist would exist for gamepads on PC. Can anybody confirm this?

Master Guru
    And yet again you brand your opinion as fact. "Company X does not know how to do this and fails to realise that, ergo we're dealing with a disaster". That is all I'm on about.

But whatever, you didn't understand in the past and probably won't ever in the future. Let's call it a day.

here...

-they didn't do a proper beta

-seeing teammates through walls is stupid (buddy system), as well as the outlining on your teammates as well as the enemy having that red outline on him. ick

-hits not registering (what a surprise)

- again, they rushed this game to beat the call of duty launch in november, they did this same exact thing with the previous MoH game and that game didn't turn out good at all for the multiplayer.

- the spawn points are atrocious, if the enemy finds out where you spawn, he can kill you every single time throughout the entire round until you leave. it's $#@!ing bad. there are other maps other than the one in the patch notes where they fixed a certain spawn point. the spawning system in general is crap.

- the maps, most are poorly designed

also, in the past I pointed out the problems as well, if you didn't read them then that's your fault but they were problems I didn't like. is it honestly that hard to understand that some people just don't like the online part of the game? there you go again with the last part. again and again, I explain and you still don't understand. ugh

Vulgotha, I just did some research on the PC version for you and from what I understand use a mouse and keyboard because with the controller there is no aim assist which means it's really going to be hard to aim with the analogs or harder then a mouse at least. that specific problem could be fixed but I'm not sure. mouse/keyboard is probably the way to go though.
    Last edited by Bigdoggy; 10-23-2012 at 17:27.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    skullcrusher1005

Medal Of Honor Warfighter

whos has the new medal of honor and what do ou rate it
    Check out my twitch channel i often stream PS4 games and PC games. I also like to interact with the audience so if you want to see some epic gameplay check out my twitch. http://www.twitch.tv/skullcrusher1005

Veteran
    I do but I haven't played it yet, will let you know how it is a few hours later after I deal with some stuff first.

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    I hear the PC version is even worse state because it didnt have a public Beta.

Master Guru
    on the PS3 version at least, the textures are really poor and ugly. a lot of things seem pretty muddy as well, now I don't know if they are going to fix that part or not, but it's rather an ugly looking game imo.
    Last edited by Bigdoggy; 10-24-2012 at 02:37.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdoggy View Post
    on the PS3 version at least, the textures are really poor and ugly. a lot of things seem pretty muddy as well, now I don't know if they are going to fix that part or not, but it's rather an ugly looking game imo.
    AGREED. The game feels very rushed and incomplete. I was so excited to get this game and when i popped it in I started with multiplayer. And boy was I caught off guard with how bad it is. I fell under maps countless times, water that are supposed to be puddles keep moving as if it supposed to be an ocean, that's a very weird animation. Other things i have noticed

* Spec ops vision will skip so you have to wait another 30 seconds (i think) to use it again
    * Falling under maps
    * No reload animations (sometimes)
    * Gun sounds don't match and or don't even make a sound
    * Textures sometimes don't render
    * Textures look unfinished and lack polish
    * Working through menus during a game can be laggy
    * Using a mic during the game: party and or fireteam cant hear you until game is finished

These are some of the things I have noticed that make the game undesirable and sometimes unbearable. I am disappointed in a game i was looking forward to. Hopefully they fix the $#@! out of this game because it NEEDS it...

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Analysts say the game wont have much success, it will fail at many points and wont sell more than 2 m copies. Read an article on a russian site stating that.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style
    And people get all upset at me when I say we reside in a stupid gaming world today where $#@! like this is acceptable. They expect me to pay $60 for $#@! they rushed out even after 2 years of development? Get the $#@! outta here. I knew EA would burn the community again. Didn't fall for your trap, playa! lol!

But for real, its really a sad state of affairs with gaming. This $#@! is socially accepted worldwide. But its OK, folks, they'll patch soon enough and all will be right with the world.
    Last edited by $Greatness$; 10-24-2012 at 08:54.

$Greatness$ Awaits™

13. Likes Bigdoggy likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    PC gamers that have BF3 premium get 50% off.

https://offer.medalofhonor.com/index.php

I aint buying it even for £20 my guess is there will be issues present that Frostbite seems to always have.

Disconnects - I bet some players get disconnected every other match, my BF3 quit rate is still 35% because of this at one point it was 51% no idea what it was in Bad company 2 but it was every other match I played and it went on for months.
    Last edited by keefy; 10-24-2012 at 12:55.

Elite Member
    alot of bad thing on here about MOH but whats the real problem isit online or the story? i was gonna get it now i really dont know after all this bad talk!!

Quote Originally Posted by nextgen3 View Post
    alot of bad thing on here about MOH but whats the real problem isit online or the story? i was gonna get it now i really dont know after all this bad talk!!
    Well if you like 6 hour campaign s and an almost broken online experience then buy it but I'm telling you its going to disappoint you. The campaign visuals are night and day compared to online which look like $#@! and kinda like socom which weren't good at all. Read my post above for the list of other well own issues... oh and sometimes your stats reset online too

Veteran
    I've only tried the multiplayer yet, and so far I'm loving it, although sadly I do agree that the graphics which were supposed to make it look better than BF3 are not even near cause I'm pretty sure BF3 still looks even better. I did not experience any bugs or glitches whilst playing online so I don't know about that. So yeah so far multiplayer is great imo, feels a bit like COD but trust me I'm no COD hater I just like my FPS experience a bit more real and regardless of how this is more COD like it still feels more real than COD.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daLa View Post
    I've only tried the multiplayer yet, and so far I'm loving it, although sadly I do agree that the graphics which were supposed to make it look better than BF3 are not even near cause I'm pretty sure BF3 still looks even better. I did not experience any bugs or glitches whilst playing online so I don't know about that. So yeah so far multiplayer is great imo, feels a bit like COD but trust me I'm no COD hater I just like my FPS experience a bit more real and regardless of how this is more COD like it still feels more real than COD.
    i dont think everything about games is about Graphics but tbh most ppl prefer gamplay to graphics these days but in some ways graphics do matter if it runs well with the gameplay, so what your saying is that the graphics could been a bit better than itis!! seen few clips/vids an it seems ok to me but thats my opinon!

Are the controls the same as the last MOH??

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by nextgen3 View Post
    i dont think everything about games is about Graphics but tbh most ppl prefer gamplay to graphics these days but in some ways graphics do matter if it runs well with the gameplay, so what your saying is that the graphics could been a bit better than itis!! seen few clips/vids an it seems ok to me but thats my opinon!

Are the controls the same as the last MOH??
    Agreed it's not about the graphics but if you watched the vids and clips it sure looked like an updated BF3 so therefore supposed to look better than BF3 but it doesn't. And yeah that's pretty much what I mean, graphics are ok but could had been better for sure.

And sorry, I wouldn't know as this is my first MoH since psone.

PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Items User name style
    guess i made the right choice with paying off my AC3 order rather than getting this game

Soldier 95B
    Yup, some friends of mine are all playing it and loving it. I should find some time hopefully this weekend to pick up my copy. Pumped.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier 95B View Post
    Yup, some friends of mine are all playing it and loving it. I should find some time hopefully this weekend to pick up my copy. Pumped.
    I yearn for some of the Happy Brew you are able to sip constantly. What's your secret?

$Greatness$ Awaits™

23. Likes Bigdoggy likes this post
    Soldier 95B
    Quote Originally Posted by $Greatness$ View Post
    I yearn for some of the Happy Brew you are able to sip constantly. What's your secret?
    I am not sure I follow you?

Master Guru
    Items Dark SoulsDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier 95B View Post
    I am not sure I follow you?
    He's trolling.

Basically, he wants to find out how you can seemingly enjoy a game so much that he deems to be a failure.

Veteran
    It sure has it flaws, but this game so far is great!

Soldier 95B
    He's trolling.

Basically, he wants to find out how you can seemingly enjoy a game so much that he deems to be a failure.
    Ah, ok. I won't bite then. BTW, how is a game a failure if you enjoy it?

Thread Information