Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 ... LastLast
    Master Guru
    Items Baby ChocoboPlayStationUser name style
    yea, damn those people for not liking a game. damn trolls out there not liking on Medal of Honor. damn them to hell O.O

Soldier 95B
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdoggy View Post
    yea, damn those people for not liking a game. damn trolls out there not liking on Medal of Honor. damn them to hell O.O
    Telling people they are sipping happy brew because they like the game is considered what then? Considering I never said a single word to them. I never said a word about anyone disliking the game. Come back and answer that one for us, ok doggy?

Sent from my PB99400 using Tapatalk 2

Master Guru
    Items Baby ChocoboPlayStationUser name style
    well some people do take shots of the happy brew, have you visited the president debate thread?

I will say the gameplay as in the movement is really good and smooth, but the rest sucks. Plus, you are saying words about others that dislike the game including me when both Wrath and I were commenting/arguing, do I honestly need to quote when you were taking jabs? that is what you do.

people have to read between the lines when you comment sometimes. there heaven forbid someone else does something similar. lolz
    Last edited by Bigdoggy; 10-25-2012 at 15:49.

Soldier 95B
    Huh?

Master Guru
    Items Title StyleNew User TitleBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-13-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIUser name style
    I think this has gone out of proportions. Let's get back on topic guys!. I am eager to find out what people's opinions are on the single player.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
    He's trolling.

Basically, he wants to find out how you can seemingly enjoy a game so much that he deems to be a failure.
    Don't speak for me. I have my own laptop and keyboard. Thank you, potna

Quote Originally Posted by Soldier 95B View Post
    Ah, ok. I won't bite then. BTW, how is a game a failure if you enjoy it?
    I said what I said because a lot of people said the game is a buggy mess or something is missing. And majority of the time when I see you post in the same thread about various games, your take is the game is lollipops and rainbows with no problems. So I thought you're extremely lucky or have a high tolerance of fraudulence that's all, heh.

$Greatness$ Awaits™

Forum Sage
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    S95B just doesn't complain about anything and everything

Soldier 95B
    Quote Originally Posted by $Greatness$ View Post
    I said what I said because a lot of people said the game is a buggy mess or something is missing. And majority of the time when I see you post in the same thread about various games, your take is the game is lollipops and rainbows with no problems. So I thought you're extremely lucky or have a high tolerance of fraudulence that's all, heh.
    I still am not following you. Oh well, back to the game and topic. Hopefully I will have this tomorrow.

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    black Ops did similar things, slowed pacing down by not allowing to run and took over view control to show whats happening it pissed me off it did.

10. Likes Admartian , Shibby likes this post
    Ultimate Veteran
    From what I've read, it's been receiving mixed to negative reviews.

Game Informer (50/100): "The uninspired single-player campaign, uneven multiplayer execution, and rampant presence of glitches undermine Medal of Honor: Warfighter's efforts to join the Tier 1 of military shooters. If Danger Close keeps executing this poorly, this once-loved series may be dangerously close to being put in a casket."

OXM (50/100): "You'll also roll your eyes at cloying cutscenes that never bother to introduce a worthwhile villain, and are instead crammed with insulting caricatures of unhappy military wives. We'll acknowledge it takes a rare breed to succeed in the special forces, but the personifications of dutiful male devotion are too one-dimensional to be human, much less heroic."

Destructoid (50/100): "Charmless, cynical, and uninspired, Warfighter encapsulates everything wrong with the annual big budget shooter industry. It's really not an awful game, it's just insipid and shallow, a title that exists solely to exist, and squeeze whatever profit remains to be had from serving the same flavorless porridge to the same unadventurous customers. It will make its money, and keep the FPS factories in business for another year."

Polygon (45/100): "While the multiplayer's obtuse design decisions are preferable to the campaign's lack of artificial intelligence, decent mechanics, or interesting level design, it's still difficult to find much reason to recommend Medal of Honor Warfighter over the shooters it wants so desperately to resemble. In an attempt to build a bridge across Battlefield 3 and Call of Duty, Danger Close has once again fallen into the hole between them."

DarkStation (40/100): "Here's the aggravating truth: Warfighter is bad. Even given the fact that it's functional and competently designed at its base, the game in no way provides a nutritive and compelling addition to the genre it wants so badly to rule. Its core premise, to provide players an "authentic" special forces warfighter experience, never comes within striking distance due to hazy plot development and abrupt, inorganic pacing."
    I actually thought people would be eating it up like any other modern military shooter nowadays but that doesn't seem to be the case with Warfighter.
    Last edited by Metal King Slime; 10-27-2012 at 01:44.
    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar and Sylar for the signature!

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    SHAZZMAZZ
    Items PS3 Slim
    Does it have the SAS team init cuz they are the best in the world
    Last edited by SHAZZMAZZ; 10-27-2012 at 01:44.
    The Last of Us, Anime, Rosie Jones

No matter what race you are or what you look like or your sexuality or where you come from, We are all the same people and we are all bothers & sisters so love each other & don't let anyone tell you any different.

Remember you can't choose what you are from birth but you can choose what you want to become.

Just because you haven't seen them doesn't mean they are not there we all got to have something to believe in.

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Pretty sure SAS is in it. Damn man and to think I was gonna get it. o.o

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    SHAZZMAZZ
    Items PS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    Pretty sure SAS is in it. Damn man and to think I was gonna get it. o.o
    Dont you like the SAS

No matter what race you are or what you look like or your sexuality or where you come from, We are all the same people and we are all bothers & sisters so love each other & don't let anyone tell you any different.

Remember you can't choose what you are from birth but you can choose what you want to become.

Just because you haven't seen them doesn't mean they are not there we all got to have something to believe in.

Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksite View Post
    From what I've read, it's been receiving mixed to negative reviews.

I actually thought people would be eating it up like any other modern military shooter nowadays but that doesn't seem to be the case with Warfighter.
    I guess everyone is finally getting over it

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Yeah I like SAS they wear cool gas mask and have MP5SOPMODs lol

‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    SHAZZMAZZ
    Items PS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    Yeah I like SAS they wear cool gas mask and have MP5SOPMODs lol
    Do you no the SAS train the US army delta force i heard that off a t.v. program

Its funny that the makers of modern warfare are US but in the story mode the SAS always kill the bad guy at the end

So it proof that the USA and UK have a good friendship

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Is that so? Didn't know that.

PSU Technical Advisor
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAZZMAZZ View Post
    Do you no the SAS train the US army delta force i heard that off a t.v. program

Its funny that the makers of modern warfare are US but in the story mode the SAS always kill the bad guy at the end

So it proof that the USA and UK have a good friendship
    Yea, I dunno about that. SAS do not train Delta force. Delta was derived from the SAS in the sense that the US realized we needed a unit with their type of capabilities and we thus structured one. Delta and SAS can and do work together and I'm sure they do joint training exercises.

But they don't 'train' our guys.

Many of our special forces have been derived from the Brits though. Like the Green Berets.

Master Guru
    Items Dark SoulsDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksite View Post
    From what I've read, it's been receiving mixed to negative reviews. I actually thought people would be eating it up like any other modern military shooter nowadays but that doesn't seem to be the case with Warfighter.
    Now watch how the 10/10s will be thrown at Black Ops II.

Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    Can only play the same $#@! for so long...

Bucket Biff

Soldier 95B
    Quote Originally Posted by jj03 View Post
    Can only play the same $#@! for so long...

Bucket Biff
    How long was the campaign for you?

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    SHAZZMAZZ
    Items PS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgotha View Post
    Yea, I dunno about that. SAS do not train Delta force. Delta was derived from the SAS in the sense that the US realized we needed a unit with their type of capabilities and we thus structured one. Delta and SAS can and do work together and I'm sure they do joint training exercises.

But they don't 'train' our guys.

Many of our special forces have been derived from the Brits though. Like the Green Berets.
    Sorry i put it in a stupid way i mean the SAS train US not in fighting skill but in mental skill the SAS share there fearless skill, the retired SAS soldiers in the t.v. program i watch they looked stone dead behind the eyes its like they dont smile or joke around, there was one point of the program when the soldier was shooting a p90 and he didnt blink it was scary looking in to his eyes its like all he knows is death he talked like a normal person it didnt show how he got trained and to be honest i didnt want to no i was thinking he must of been brainwash or torched to be like that very scary

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    You don't know what the SAS do and don't do.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    SHAZZMAZZ
    Items PS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by keefy View Post
    You don't know what the SAS do and don't do.
    Ya i no abit like they do give US some special train and a SAS soldier CAN'T tell anyone that they are in the SAS only after they have retired from SAS for over 40 years everything is top secret in the Special Air Service.

i do no stuff that a normal person is aloud to no that is top secret

I think the SAS and US special armys should join together cuz now them both fight together share skillzz , gunzz, aircraftzz, informationzz it like the US is a big bother to the UK

Master Guru
    Items Dark SoulsDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAZZMAZZ View Post
    Ya i no abit like they do give US some special train and a SAS soldier CAN'T tell anyone that they are in the SAS only after they have retired from SAS for over 40 years everything is top secret in the Special Air Service.

i do no stuff that a normal person is aloud to no that is top secret

I think the SAS and US special armys should join together cuz now them both fight together share skillzz , gunzz, aircraftzz, informationzz it like the US is a big bother to the UK
    Please consider revising your grammar. It really is hard to follow you.

27. Likes Cybertox likes this post

Thread Information