Latest PSU headlines:

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 11
    Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by MBS [EMAIL="D@v!d View Post
    for"]D@v!d;5977506]for[/EMAIL] Far Cry 3, the electro and dubstep music, mixed with some orchestral music and other styles, fits the mood of the game perfectly.
    I'm a metal/industrial/punk sort of dude myself, nice to meetcha! I thought they did a good job on the music too, very good. However, for me I turned it off fairly early and found that the game is more immersive for me without it. It just felt that much more tense and real without it, but I can easily see people really digging on the music while playing, so I see hear what you are saying. I guess in this game's case it isn't about whether the music is good or bad, it's good and fits quite well as you said in your post. I think it comes down to preference as far as do you get more into the game with the music or does turning it off ramp up the tense factor more? For me its the latter.

Apprentice
    Ooh, ooh:

http://kotaku.com/5972473/why-far-cr...me-of-the-year
    "Why Far Cry 3 Should Be Game Of The Year"

"It almost felt like Far Cry 3 understood the sort of gamer I am, with compensation for my shortcomings integrated into the game's design. I am not good at first-person shooters, so in my case Jason Brody wasn't the superhuman commando many players complained he was. Most of the time he was just lucky. I appreciate that."

Totally me.

Apprentice

Did y'all catch wind of this...a patch is out:

http://www.computerandvideogames.com...eased-for-ps3/

Apprentice
    I think everybody knows that.

PSN ID
    LoneSage
    So I am curious. How many people on this site play FC3 online? And I mean both multiplayer and Co-op. There isn't a lot of people who play from what I see every time I get in a lobby and look at the stats. I enjoy both and I hope the online community stays for awhile. I mean it isn't perfect...at all but it has it's fun moments. Btw, the new Co-op DLC is out and free so I hope more people will be jumping on co-op.

Soldier 95B
    I play it online, and there are a ton of people when I am on. I am on the 360 version, not sure if the populations are any different?

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Hayzoo5 View Post
    I think everybody knows that.
    Except maybe people like me who hadn't played in a week or so. I didn't find out until the night before I posted this when I went to play for the first time in a short while.

Apprentice
    I just want to put this out there if anyone wants to hit up some FarCry3 Coop on PS3 then please just add me. I love this mode and have just played a few chapters with random people. Would love to play with some of you guys

Feel Free to Add Me on PSN

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Hayzoo5 View Post
    Ooh, ooh:
    I cannot believe with my username that I missed this in the past! Aweome man, I'm glad I finally caught it when rereading some of this thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivVDf2owVw4

Thread Information