Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast
    Superior Member
    PSN ID
    PR0d1gyV2
    Quote Originally Posted by DreDayDetox View Post
    I am

You tricked me hahaha but yeah I might get it, it might be a little after the release date before I do though!

Apprentice

I'm still getting it delay or not. I've already decided that I want it so I don't see why I would let a delay change that decision. I know competition at that time for other games is fierce, but it's all good. Its still near the top of my want list so I believe I'll get it at release.

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Horschack View Post
    I'm still getting it delay or not. I've already decided that I want it so I don't see why I would let a delay change that decision. I know competition at that time for other games is fierce, but it's all good. Its still near the top of my want list so I believe I'll get it at release.
    Yeah delay doesn't equal "bad! don't buy the game!" To me it means "less bugs! be patient!"

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by bru_sek View Post
    Yeah delay doesn't equal "bad! don't buy the game!" To me it means "less bugs! be patient!"
    Word bru_sek, word

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    gangsta_795
    Items Joker (limited ICON)Red Hot Chili PeppersAC/DCEvanescenceNirvanaSteamEA LogoDiablo IIINvidiaManchester UnitedLightningPS3 Fat
    New gameplay vid:

[CENTER]You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push!

Elite Guru
    Items DreamcastDeath Note LArsenal
    Wasn't too impressed with anything they showed during this E3, but the reveal trailer and the one above are really quite awesome! Intrigued to learn more about this game.

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    gangsta_795
    Items Joker (limited ICON)Red Hot Chili PeppersAC/DCEvanescenceNirvanaSteamEA LogoDiablo IIINvidiaManchester UnitedLightningPS3 Fat
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitey View Post
    Wasn't too impressed with anything they showed during this E3, but the reveal trailer and the one above are really quite awesome! Intrigued to learn more about this game.
    Yeah though they're going with the normal open-world formula, it's got so many new elements and it just seems different

I have no doubts that it will be awesome, though
    [CENTER]You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push!

Master Poster
    Items VitaLiverpool360 SlimPS3 FatGoogle Chrome
    Quote Originally Posted by gangsta_795 View Post
    New gameplay vid:

Published on march the 21st

Elite Guru
    Items DreamcastDeath Note LArsenal
    Hmm, I had never seen it before lol

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    gangsta_795
    Quote Originally Posted by LfCpS3 View Post
    Published on march the 21st
    I meant that it hadn't been posted here before. Since I'm maintaining the OP, I believe I should post new deatails and news about the game

Apprentice

Aaaand a new co-op trailer. What do y'all think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UU16Y5g7BpU

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by bru_sek View Post
    Aaaand a new co-op trailer. What do y'all think?
    I think co-op is gonna be a blast! Good trailer.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I hear the PS3 version is going to have exclusive content.

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by radgamer420 View Post
    I'm all for anything extra as long as the price is the same.

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    gangsta_795
    Strange, I've been trying to follow the game as closely as possible but I haven't come across any such reports. Links?

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Strange, I've been trying to follow the game as closely as possible but I haven't come across any such reports. Links?
    I guess you missed Sony's E3 conference? http://www.computerandvideogames.com...and-far-cry-3/

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    gangsta_795
    I guess you missed Sony's E3 conference? http://www.computerandvideogames.com...and-far-cry-3/
    I did watch the conference. Must've missed this part.

Thanks!

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    I did watch the conference. Must've missed this part. Thanks!
    No problem.

Superior Member

I will probably pick it up...just not right away. Christmas is way to crazy and expensive buy gifts and whatnot to be throwing down an extra $60 on an avg game. If it was Sept. I would probably get it at launch because I didn't have anything planned to play then but Christmas...no way. RE6,CODBO2, MOH, AC3, and PSABR coming out before it I can't spend the money on that. It really had Sept. to just battle with Borderlands2 so its a costly move...one probably to do with Ubisoft moving it into a different quarter to affect earnings more than to ready the game IMO. I mean I won't have funds after those games I mentioned and with other games that are equally as interesting for gamers like Doom3, Dishonored, Hitman and whatever is exclusive to the 360 like Halo I don't see how this game stands a chance to be successful. They would be better even waiting til Jan or Feb. if that was the case when gamers are trading games back in after the holidays.

I love Multi player map editor and the visuals on Far Cry2 but just like AC the game was overly monotonous and repetitive. I sure hope Ubisoft learned their lessons and fix those things with this game as well or this franchise will slowly die. I will be waiting for price drops for sure on this one....and waiting to see if there is a community for this game.

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by davin_g View Post
    and waiting to see if there is a community for this game.
    That's one thing you probably won't have to worry about. The FC games have always had a strong following. People are STILL playing Predator/Instincts for example.

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    gangsta_795
    Quote Originally Posted by davin_g View Post
    I will probably pick it up...just not right away. Christmas is way to crazy and expensive buy gifts and whatnot to be throwing down an extra $60 on an avg game. If it was Sept. I would probably get it at launch because I didn't have anything planned to play then but Christmas...no way. RE6,CODBO2, MOH, AC3, and PSABR coming out before it I can't spend the money on that. It really had Sept. to just battle with Borderlands2 so its a costly move...one probably to do with Ubisoft moving it into a different quarter to affect earnings more than to ready the game IMO. I mean I won't have funds after those games I mentioned and with other games that are equally as interesting for gamers like Doom3, Dishonored, Hitman and whatever is exclusive to the 360 like Halo I don't see how this game stands a chance to be successful. They would be better even waiting til Jan or Feb. if that was the case when gamers are trading games back in after the holidays.

I love Multi player map editor and the visuals on Far Cry2 but just like AC the game was overly monotonous and repetitive. I sure hope Ubisoft learned their lessons and fix those things with this game as well or this franchise will slowly die. I will be waiting for price drops for sure on this one....and waiting to see if there is a community for this game.
    That's just your opinion/what you think, of course. Maybe you're not very interested in it and won't be buying it but that doesn't necessarily mean that everyone else thinks the same and the other titles releasing alongside it will be better than FC3 and it won't be "successful". For a lot of people, myself included, this is 2012's most anticipated release.

Apprentice

That's just your opinion/what you think, of course. Maybe you're not very interested in it and won't be buying it but that doesn't necessarily mean that everyone else thinks the same and the other titles releasing alongside it will be better than FC3 and it won't be "successful". For a lot of people, myself included, this is 2012's most anticipated release.
    Even though I was disagreeing with his opinion in my head as I read his post, I still respected his opinion. Until he added this part:

"I mean I won't have funds after those games I mentioned and with other games that are equally as interesting for gamers like Doom3, Dishonored, Hitman and whatever is exclusive to the 360 like Halo I don't see how this game stands a chance to be successful."

Hell, I'm interested in all of those, INCLUDING FC 3. And that aside, who is to say which of these will be successful? Like you say gangsta...just because someone isn't interested in a title it doesn't at all mean that the title won't be succesful. Or that it WILL be successful for that matter. These things cannot be predicted by us. They can be guessed at, but that is all.

Apprentice

ooh looky insane edition!

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    gangsta_795

Meet Mikhail, the Russian hitman. He's one of four insane characters you'll play as in our co-op.

As a street orphan in St. Petersburg, Mikhail’s youth was marked with abuse abandonment. It wasn’t until his teenage years that he found his path and fell in with an elite league of criminals, known for its strict code of conduct that extolled honor and resistance against authority.
    It's good that they're trying to build a solid background for even co-op characters. Interesting.

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    gangsta_795
    Co-operative Multiplayer Trailer

Gamescom 2012 - New Gameplay Reveals 'Outposts'

Thread Information