Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude

sorry, but $#@!iglng advert

Ok, i know its not the best title for a thread and i will most likely get a ban for a short time for this and i accept that. But this $#@!ing advert is nothing but a pain in the whole. It covers half of the forum even when you just accidentally scroll over it or it just pops up.

I know if i sign i will not get adverts. But i will until then less of the over the top adverts please
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Apprentice
    I can see the main forum list fine, but I cannot see any forum that I click on from there. The advert puts itself on top of everything so all I can see is the advert and a Feedback tab. The same thing happens with Internet Exporer, Opera and Google Chrome.

Elite Guru
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    Ok, i know its not the best title for a thread and i will most likely get a ban for a short time for this and i accept that. But this $#@!ing advert is nothing but a pain in the whole. It covers half of the forum even when you just accidentally scroll over it or it just pops up.

I know if i sign i will not get adverts. But i will until then less of the over the top adverts please
    is this the one that links to the psvita page? (a man standing in front of a firey background?) it makes navigation on phones next to impossible.
    Got YLOD? In the UK? I'll buy it off you.

4. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    $#@!ing problem $#@!ing solved.

http://adblockplus.org/en/

6. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Elite Sage
    PSN ID
    cuguy
    Items Joker (limited ICON)
    you won't get banned for making a thread like this, but I am closing it because we don't need 5 of them. We know the problem, and until I hear more, they are still trying to find out what is going on with the ad code.
    LMAO

Thread Information