Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    RaYU84
    Items Iron Maiden3DSBaby ChocoboDr. DreDragon Ball Z3DSPS3 SlimNintendo 64TOOLPink FloydAC/DCFuturama

Pacquio vs. Bradley

Who saw the fight Saturday? Pacquio kicked Bradley's ass! I don't understand how the judges came to that conclusion. What do you think, bad judging, or was it fixed? I'm not a conspiracy theory kind of guy, but I really think it may have been. You'd have to be blind to not see who won. I think Bradley won the 6th or 7th,(one of those mod rounds) and possibly the 12th. But in now way should it have been that close!
    Thanks to THUGGEDOUT for the sig, The Black Wolf for the av.
    Life's too short to be sober! Drunk with power!

PSN ID
    Jrodd87
    Yeah bro..I saw the last 3 maybe 4 rounds man...I think it was fixed tho man. There's no way that this dude wins one round and wins the entire fight...

Forum Guru
    The decision was a complete joke. Pacquiao controlled the fight from the get go. Bradley had a couple rounds where he did enough, but at no point did any kind of damage or hurt Manny.

Everyone thought Bradley lost, including Bradley. You always hear people talk about in order to win the belt you have to absolutely beat the champ, and this wasn't even close. Everyone at the house I was watching that fight at was absolutely shocked and dumbfounded when they read the scorecards. Seems like most everyone in the media was too.

Sent from my HTC Rezound on Tapatalk 2

Thread Information