Gaming Mod Reviews

Edit: Adding episode

I understand that many of us already know what mod'd games are and which are the best ones. But alot of ppl have never even heard of these free to play gems that are out there for everbody to play. This is the first in a series of finding some of the better games out there. the first game i used is a more popular one called Minerva

Ep 1 - Minerva
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf8JK...ure=youtu.be&a

Ep 2 - Worry of Newport
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5Bvy...ure=youtu.be&a

Ep 3 - Overwatch
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PElrr...ure=youtu.be&a

Ep 4 DayZ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWksG...ature=youtu.be

Games and there Value
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IVs...1&feature=plcp

A DayZ vid about close calls, ingame and real life

Any feed back is welcomed and greatly appreciated
    Last edited by DrFree_man; 07-12-2012 at 01:51. Reason: insert video

2. Likes F34R likes this post
    episode 2 is up, i hope you enjoy, im also going to stop giving "ratings" as i only want to bring quality mods.

Episode 3 Overwatch is up, I loved this mod, if any of you decide to give it a shot or have it let me know, would love to play a few matches with you.

here is the link but the first post is updated with the embedded video if you so choose
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PElrr...ure=youtu.be&a

Episode 4 is up, DayZ . most ppl know of this mod already but it is such a fun play! i would suggest it to anybody

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWksG...ature=youtu.be

and as usuall i have updated the first post with the embeded video
    Last edited by DrFree_man; 07-06-2012 at 01:26.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I'm not that interested in this, but at least you need to be thanked for the contributions you've given members. So, thanks for the topic and efforts.

Forum Sage
    Loved your Dayz review. I was sitting on the fence about getting ARMA II and DLC, but when it's cheap in the steam sale i'll be picking it up purely for Dayz.

First wanted to say thank you to F34R. even thou you don't like mods, thank you for the support.

Medic, thanks for watching, right now its pretty cheap at 30 on steam. (thats for both) but im sure it will go on sale within a few weeks but by how much? its worth the look if your intrested

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Arma II and Arma II: Combined Operations is $29.99 on Steam right now.

I take it back. I watched the videos, and I'm extremely interested in this!! I'll be buying the pack I priced... thanks again for the info!! Keep it coming.

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    You ever check out HL2CTF? I used to play it heck of alot a few years back its fast paced online CTF only.
    www.hl2ctf.com

i have not played half life ctf, but i will def check it out!!!! i was debating doing mw2 on cod4 or no more room in hell (a popular mod right now) there is another called casus belli that is amazing but just no following so i can't get any good footage.

F34R.... thanks again for checking back!!!! thats awsome that you like the vids, if your interested im puting up a dayz live com tonight on my channel
    www.youtube.com/user/h4bitat

keep those suggestions coming, if hl2ctf is still active i will put one up soon

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Here are the Half Life games I own right now via Steam..

I haven't used them in quite a while, but with this thread, I'll be getting them all downloaded and checking things out.

out of alll the games out there to have to play mods.... half life 2 is prob the best. there are hundreds of good games to play, both single player and multi, i was going to only do half life mods but i dident think that was fair to everybody who wanted to watch my vids. but check out www.moddb.com and they will have everything you need

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Arma II and Arma II: Combined Operations is $29.99 on Steam right now.

I take it back. I watched the videos, and I'm extremely interested in this!! I'll be buying the pack I priced... thanks again for the info!! Keep it coming.
    The steam sale is around the corner so i'm gonna hold out getting it and try and finish off my backlog before I get it.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    How much more could it be "on sale" for?

hey this is a kind of live com for DayZ. it talks about a pretty important msg and points at what i do for a living. let me know what you guys think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEpFI...1&feature=plcp

im not going to imbed the first post because its not a review of a new mod like the others. will put up a new mod review in a few days

Not trying to spam this thread with anything but mod reviews that i do.... but i put up a vid that i will embed in the first thread and link below, it talks about a games value, how much to how many play hours. was it worth the buy. i think this relates to mods, as some ppl see a mod that they may realy want to play like DayZ but have to buy the original game, is it worth it. (for any game)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IVs...1&feature=plcp

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    I've really liked your videos! Especially when you're talking through them lol. Great stuff so far. I'm having to go through your list of videos at this point.

Like before... thanks again F34R .... comments like that are awsome. i only have 4 vids up on my channel as of today (i started thrusday) but i have others on a gaming youtube channell (around 15 or so) i have the link on my youtube page if anybody is interested. Im not sure if i should post it here because i have already strayed a little bit from just my mod reviews.

But thank you again

i have another vid up about close calls in game and in real life you can check out
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCxTF...1&feature=plcp

also im going to be doing the hlfctf that keefy suggested, just need to find good servers

Thread Information