Latest PSU headlines:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by MjW View Post
    I haven't slept with an other woman for 8 years. But deciding to spend my life with a woman I hadn't had sex with is out of the question.
    How do you know you match in bed before you try? I mean, yeah you got married and found out she loves strap-ons, what do you do?
    Hahaha not only that, but sex is a form of affection and a way of showing love and connecting with someone. I wouldn't want to make a marriage commitment either with someone I hadn't been with. How would I know we have that spark or not

Via Tapatalk

Power Member
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Quote Originally Posted by MjW View Post
    I haven't slept with an other woman for 8 years. But deciding to spend my life with a woman I hadn't had sex with is out of the question.
    How do you know you match in bed before you try? I mean, yeah you got married and found out she loves strap-ons, what do you do?
    Mine is always on.

Veteran
    Items Firefox LogoPS3 SlimUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by DreDayDetox View Post
    Is there any way I can make myself infertile without a vasectomy? I still wanna be able to feel the good stuff, but I don't want it to work once they're inside.
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Making+myself+i...ng+my+$#@!+off

A good guide for you to follow

4. Likes Nitey , Ghost likes this post
    Master Guru
    PSN ID
    MjW-
    Items VitaiPhone BlackGran Turismo 5PS3 FatTommy Vercetti3DS
    Quote Originally Posted by keefy View Post
    Mine is always on.
    Lucky him.

TA-pa-TA-pa-taPAtalk
    ~Corporate Media Propaganda - Welcome to your Daily Matrix~

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    jlmc1978
    Items User name style
    14 years married as of June 6..15 years together...

For sure, kids change things...but I wouldn't change anything about mine...

Did we have sex before marriage? Yep. Here's a big piece of that puzzle though, we were each others firsts..meaning we were both virgins..we dated a while...we got intimate in our dating relationship..and 8-9 months later we got married...and no, it was two years after we got married before the first kid came along, so we didn't get married because of pregnancy.

'It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.' - Abraham Lincoln

7. Likes The Black Wolf, Ghost likes this post
    Master Genshin
    Is there any way I can make myself infertile without a vasectomy? I still wanna be able to feel the good stuff, but I don't want it to work once they're inside.
    Hook up with a cougar

Dedicated Member

Get a Vasectomy.

Everything will still work exactly like it did before. You won't notice any change at all. "Stuff" still comes out when you orgasm, it just doesn't include live sperm.

I had a vasectomy about 6 years ago, and have no regrets. The first few days after getting it done you'll be sore and bruised, but after that it's all good. There is absolutely no difference whatsoever in what you feel and the way everything works. The only difference is there won't be any living sperm included.

(Over 90% of the fluid you excrete is just lubricant, less than 10% is actually sperm. You only lose the sperm)

Ancient
    What was that saying?
    It is more impressive to bed one person a million times then it is to bed a million once.
    I don't know, I suppose it depends on the person, obviously trust comes into it and being more adventurous is the advantage, but then you got those boring people :-/

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

"Xbox is about to become the next water cooler”

PSU Editorial Assistant
    PSN ID
    Diablo_Rosso
    Items User name styleManchester UnitedPlayStation
    You don't buy a car without taking it for a test drive.

12. Likes Ixion , SynYster505 likes this post
    Elite Guru
    Items DreamcastDeath Note LArsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by R3D D3V!L View Post

Ultimate Veteran
    Items PlayStationPS3 Slim
    Don't stress, be cool and play safe.

I believe Dre would like kids at somepoint tho.

- Symmetrical thumb sticks for life -

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    jlmc1978
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by R3D D3V!L View Post
    You don't test drive an old worn out piece of junk car that spits and sputters black smoke and sounds like a dying cat when you crank it...you can tell it's crap by the way it runs without even driving it. Sorry but once you have a daughter of your own, this isn't quite the same when you think some little punk wants to "test drive" her before taking her off the lot...
    I have two of them, which could possibly mean two consecutive life sentences...not too mention I'm taking care of my niece full-time because my sister likes to give test drives and nobody wants her once they see how she is...the daddy of my niece was being questioned for the double murder of an elderly couple when we moved my sister up here 19 months ago....she can always manage to find the trashiest guys.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2

'It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.' - Abraham Lincoln

16. Likes Kwes likes this post
    Unbound Mercenary
    Every girl is some father's little girl. It would make me want to murder if that happened to a daughter of mine.

In fact I know some Hawaiians that put a guy in the hospital for 2 weeks because he had sex with their friends daughter before marriage.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.

The Heisman
    why are we pretending like women don't enjoy sex... casual or other.

its naive to think that your daughters are asexual. Equally naive to think they are too emotionally fragile to have pre-marital sex.

By Theft
    I am stunned that some people appear to love their Playstation(1,2,3) or Xbox(360) more than I love the Denver Broncos.
    Trust me, it's sad

Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by DayWalker View Post
    its naive to think that your daughters are asexual. Equally naive to think they are too emotionally fragile to have pre-marital sex.

Probably half the women I know got pregnant before being married, at least for their first kid. Some of them now have kids that are also having babies without being married first.

You're absolutely right. I have a daughter of my own, and I have no illusions or utopian fantasies that lead me to believe she will be a virgin until she's a legal adult, much less that she'll remain a virgin until she's married.

As much as us fathers may hate to admit it, the girls today aren't any more restrained than they were when we were kids. Now, I don't know about the rest of you, but I lost my virginity at just 13, and I can assure you that the girl I lost it to wasn't any older than I was. I will be amazed if my own daughter makes it to 18 and is still a virgin.

That said, God help the boy if I ever catch him. Especially if I catch him in my house. I'm armed.

20. Likes Lebowski , DayWalker likes this post
    Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by Completely Average View Post
    Get a Vasectomy.

Everything will still work exactly like it did before. You won't notice any change at all. "Stuff" still comes out when you orgasm, it just doesn't include live sperm.

I had a vasectomy about 6 years ago, and have no regrets. The first few days after getting it done you'll be sore and bruised, but after that it's all good. There is absolutely no difference whatsoever in what you feel and the way everything works. The only difference is there won't be any living sperm included.

(Over 90% of the fluid you excrete is just lubricant, less than 10% is actually sperm. You only lose the sperm)
    I've actually heard raw details of the procedure. They apparently stick a needle in your testicle sack? But let's say you had sex everyday, wouldn't I run out of that 'lubricant'? Or does my body naturally produce that?

I believe Dre would like kids at somepoint tho.
    Sure, when I'm financially stable. For now, I am nowhere fit to be a father. I'm still in college, got 3 years left for my advanced diploma, and then it might take 10 years more for me to get to the higher place in the executive job ladder. And when I say financially stable, I mean, six or seven figures stable. I don't want to be like my father. I'm scared of that like death. And in some ways (the way he walks, the way he eats) I'm like him, I hate that. Besides, what if it's a girl? I'll have to watch who she talks to like a vulture and buy her the hot things of the week. I can't deal with that if I'm working a 9 to 5 job (unless that job pays me very very good). I need to think about myself for the time being.

It's funny, I always said when I was a kid that I would have more than one kid because of the environment I was in at elementary school. One of my classmates had 4 other siblings from her parents. They were so happy, she got everything she wanted and I thought that could be me one day. But I was a kid, stupid thinking. And on top of college, I have personal dreams: I want to travel the world. I want to experience a lot of cultures before I go. Having a kid is at the very bottom of the list. But if what Completely Average says is true, then I'm really considering that vasectomy.

And another point I'd like to make: The next generation(s) might not live to reach their 30's or 40's. You constantly hear global warming this, climate change that. Viral outbreaks, the threat of world war. It's a selfish way of thinking, I know, but we're already overly-populated as it is. What happens when food runs dry? We'll hunt all the remaining animal species down and then when that's done, we'll eat each other to survive. But, again, selfish thinking and none of these predictions could come true at all, they could all be part of the green propaganda machine.

goddamn I really went off

The real point is: I'm not fit to a be a father because I don't wanna be like my own father and I have my future to worry about. And I wanna pay back my mother for everything she's done for me first.
    Last edited by Lebowski; 06-17-2012 at 06:04.

Power Member
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Quote Originally Posted by Completely Average View Post
    Get a Vasectomy.

Thy cannot escape where do they go? Does it make your balls swell up?

Dedicated Member

I've actually heard raw details of the procedure. They apparently stick a needle in your testicle sack? But let's say you had sex everyday, wouldn't I run out of that 'lubricant'? Or does my body naturally produce that?
    Generally they make a small incision, and then sever the vas deferens (tubes from your testies to your $#@!), and usually clip and cauterize them to prevent them from reconnecting and healing. Sometimes the testie end of the tube is left open, allowing the sperm to drain into the $#@!, sometimes it is sealed, which leaves the sperm trapped in the testical.

Either way the sperm is eventually absorbed by your body. It's mostly protein, and it doesn't hurt you.

And no, you will never run out of the other fluids. They will be reproduced whenever you need them. You'll never notice any difference and neither will the person you're having sex with.

Quote Originally Posted by keefy View Post
    Thy cannot escape where do they go? Does it make your balls swell up?
    If both ends of the vas tubes are sealed, it can make your balls swell for a short period, resulting in a minor pain similar to "blue balls". This isn't common at all, most men never have it, and for those that do it usually doesn't last more than a few minutes.

The actual amount of sperm that a man produces is small. Usually a man produces around 10cc of seminal fluid, and of that only about .2-.5cc will be sperm. The rest of the seminal fluid is still ejaculated, it's only the sperm that isn't.
    Last edited by Completely Average; 06-18-2012 at 04:55.

Thread Information