Thread: Vita Question

Could it be...I am sleeping?
    Items Final Fantasy TacticsFinal Fantasy XIIFinal Fantasy XIV OnlineFinal Fantasy XI OnlineFinal Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IV

Vita Question

In PSN I've got three accounts. My main one is a Kuwaiti account, where all my friends and trophies are stored. Since there was no store for Middle Easterners, I created two other accounts, a US and a UK. I used to download everything from these two accounts and play them on my main one. Now that I've got Vita, is it possible to have this privilege? I want to have my games from the US and UK accounts downloaded to my Vita, but play them using the account with the trophies and friends, which technically does not own the contents downloaded in the Vita.
    Who I Am
    _________

Currently Playing: Harvest Moon (3DS)
    Recently Completed: Parasite Eve
    I & II, Wild ARMs, Mario 3D Land, ICO & SoTC HD, Zelda: OoT 3D, VVVVVV, Gravity Rush

Elite Guru
    Items DreamcastDeath Note LArsenal
    Hey Eltimas

Unfortunately you can't do that, which sucks. Your Vita will be locked to your Kuwaiti account and if you were to log in with your US/UK account on your Vita you'd have to reset the device and assign the other PSN ID to it. You could download what you want from the store but it won't run with your Kuwaiti account because that's not the account that purchased orr downloaded that item

I'm 99% certain that's how it is

3. Likes Aldebaran likes this post
    Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    I'm afraid Nitey is right. I have a similar dilemma. I live in EU now but have used my New Zealand account since the start, my friends and trophies are on that account. I have an EU account which I have used to buy all PSN games/DLC etc and have played them on the NZ PSN account. Now I have my Vita, my only option was to link it to my EU account. I'm considering making the swap but I have quite a lot of trophis. I will stick with Ghost-Rhayne as long as possible.

5. Likes Aldebaran likes this post
    ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-12-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    That's the only thing thatsucs about it I wish they would allow that Hopefully they do for like one account in a future update.

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

7. Likes Aldebaran likes this post
    Items Final Fantasy TacticsFinal Fantasy XIIFinal Fantasy XIV OnlineFinal Fantasy XI OnlineFinal Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IV
    Rep+ to everyone. Thank you all.
    Who I Am
    _________

I & II, Wild ARMs, Mario 3D Land, ICO & SoTC HD, Zelda: OoT 3D, VVVVVV, Gravity Rush

Apprentice
    The other thing that sucks is even multiple memory cards don't work either they now assign the memory card a serial number to the vita so you cannot use multiple memory cards which sucks

10. Likes Aldebaran likes this post
    Superior Member
    PSN ID
    Marcgear
    Items PlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by johnodd4 View Post
    The other thing that sucks is even multiple memory cards don't work either they now assign the memory card a serial number to the vita so you cannot use multiple memory cards which sucks
    So does that mean if i go out and buy ANOTHER memory card i cant just keep the games on my existing card and add to my collection on my new card and hot swap and such ?
    New member of the PS4 club

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    gumi42
    Quote Originally Posted by marcsony View Post
    So does that mean if i go out and buy ANOTHER memory card i cant just keep the games on my existing card and add to my collection on my new card and hot swap and such ?
    I don't think that is true, at least not for me, so far....
    Just got my Vita at the beginning of the month, got the 3g/WiFi and it came with an 8gig card, not knowing it came with a card, I had already ordered a 16gig from Amazon. So I have two cards now and can switch them out just like I did with my PSP. Unless they plan to change this in a future FW update, you can get another card for now, I am gonna load up the 8gig with movies and such and use the 16gig for my main card with games.
    Hard work never killed nobody but I ain't taking any chances

Quote Originally Posted by gumionday View Post
    I don't think that is true, at least not for me, so far....
    Just got my Vita at the beginning of the month, got the 3g/WiFi and it came with an 8gig card, not knowing it came with a card, I had already ordered a 16gig from Amazon. So I have two cards now and can switch them out just like I did with my PSP. Unless they plan to change this in a future FW update, you can get another card for now, I am gonna load up the 8gig with movies and such and use the 16gig for my main card with games.
    What if you got games on both cards that you have purchased from the same account, would you be able to switch and play them freely?
    Who I Am
    _________

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    gumi42
    Quote Originally Posted by Eltimas View Post
    What if you got games on both cards that you have purchased from the same account, would you be able to switch and play them freely?
    If I understand your question correctly, I am pretty sure that you can. Trying stuff out when I got the Vita I put the demo for dungeon alliance (i think that is the name) on my 8gig and then when I got my 16gig I put Motorstorm RC on that one, no problem. Hope that helps a little....

Quote Originally Posted by gumionday View Post
    If I understand your question correctly, I am pretty sure that you can. Trying stuff out when I got the Vita I put the demo for dungeon alliance (i think that is the name) on my 8gig and then when I got my 16gig I put Motorstorm RC on that one, no problem. Hope that helps a little....
    So you can switch your 8gig and 16gig cards and play all the games using the same account no problems?
    Who I Am
    _________

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    gumi42
    Quote Originally Posted by Eltimas View Post
    So you can switch your 8gig and 16gig cards and play all the games using the same account no problems?
    Yeah that seems to be the case, the only hangup I see is that if you played Uncharted on your 8gig and then tried to play it on your 16gig you would have to start a new game cause the save data is on the 8gig, but you can transfer save files like that via the content manager on a PC.

They might limit us to one account per Vita but they want us to buy as many of their way too overpriced memory cards as possible, I am sure they get quite the return on a $50 16gig memory card.

I see. Thanks for the clarifications. Will rep+ you as soon as I get on my laptop.
    Who I Am
    _________

Thread Information