Latest PSU headlines:

Soldier 95B

Ryse not shipping for at least 12 months

Microsoft executive says Crytek's Kinect action game will not ship until summer 2013 at the earliest, now playable on Xbox 360.
    Gamers eager for the first Kinect game from Crytek--Ryse--will need to have patience. Speaking to The Verge, Microsoft Studios executive Phil Spencer dispelled rumors that the game had been canceled, saying it will arrive sometime after the next 12 months.

Ryse is still on the way, Spencer says.

"We're still building Ryse," Spencer said. "We're focused on games coming in the next twelve months, something I say every year, and it's not something we'll be shipping in the next twelve months."

If Ryse does arrive sometime in 2013, it may do so alongside a new Xbox. A 56-page document claiming to originate from Microsoft surfaced this weekend, indicating an Xbox 720 and an updated version of the Kinect would be on store shelves next year.

A report from December 2011 suggested development on Ryse had shifted from the Xbox 360 to a next-generation Microsoft console. Spencer did not comment on whether the game will arrive on a current or future Microsoft platform, but he did say the game is playable at present on the Xbox 360.
    Ryse was announced during the 2010 Electronic Entertainment Expo by Crytek as "Codename Kingdoms." At the same show a year later, the Rome-set Kinect game was revealed with its new name.
    http://www.gamespot.com/news/ryse-no...months-6383056

Release it when it's ready, I always say. Not a day before.

PSU Trophy Manager
    PSN ID
    Faenix1
    Items Final Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XIIFangNoctisLightningFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIINaughty DogFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Wasnt it moved to the next xbox like last year or did I dream that? O.o

Sig&Av by Kuro

Summoning (Destiny of) spirits as I venture back into (FFX) Spira. With a bit of "Catching 'em All!" on the side.

PS4 Preorders: WatchDogsWitcher3DyingLight

PSN
    , XBL, Steam: Faenix1 - 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6299-4363
    Phat PS3: February 2008 - June 1st, 2011, Slim PS3: June 3rd 2011 - Present
    PS4, 3DSxl: November 2013 - Present
    PSVita December 2013 - Present

Soldier 95B
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenix View Post
    No. Microsoft hasn't even admitted to a next Xbox yet, let alone made an announcement that this game is coming to the next Xbox.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenix View Post
    can't have been moved to nextbox as just the other day someone was saying there will be no new Kinext games in nextbox's 1st year.

there it is
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sith View Post
    I do know MS has said that there will be no Kinect games in the first year of the new console.

Thread Information