Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Master Guru
    Items Bullet For My ValentineAvenged SevenfoldLed ZeppelinHIMRolling StonesSex PistolsPink FloydRed Hot Chili PeppersMetallicaLinkin ParkNirvanaSlipknot
    ''Lik diz if you want 5000+ friend reuquest!!!11!!1 : )))) xoxo''

Learn to do signatures here

2. Likes Nitey , Wrath likes this post
    El Presidente
    Quote Originally Posted by spyrde View Post
    ''Lik diz if you want 5000+ friend reuquest!!!11!!1 : )))) xoxo''
    Your status......every day lol

Focus. Control. Conviction. Resolve. A true ace lacks none of these attributes. Nothing can deter you from the task at hand except your own fears. This is your sky.

Master Guru
    Items Title StyleNew User TitleBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-13-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIUser name style
    I don't even use it. One thing that does annoy me is that you need a Facebook account to watch trailers, participate in certain events and whatnot.

PSN ID
    HoodedSolidSnake and realsince1999
    Yeah, there's a great saying: 'Face it, don't Facebook it', and I agree with this so much. Everyday my New Feed is blocked up with people complaining about how people are slagging them off. Today some guy was compaling about how people were 'slabbering' about his nose etc. I know what you mean though. Lol... Rant over too.

Master Guru
    Items Legend of ZeldaInsomniac GamesKonamiNaughty DogNintendoMetal Gear SolidFinal Fantasy XI OnlineDark Souls CoverPlayStationDoomDemons Souls Cover
    all of my friends are actually real friends on FB, and it's useful to see what events are going on. but i'm getting sick of looking at everyone's ugly damned babies

Let's be honest: You sleep with anything that walks on two legs. Sometimes, you're not even that discriminating

7. Likes Wrath likes this post
    Ultimate Veteran
    Items PlayStationPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Facebook is alright, even with internet randoms.
    If someone posts something like 'Everything in life has a reason' I post in the comments and get up their grill on that belife.
    I also love the statuses from women 'Can someone come get me, I want out'

- Symmetrical thumb sticks for life -

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    I love facebook for keeping in contact with friends from different states, and seeing updates, etc. Some from here.

Forum Guru
    I use facebook mostly to keep up with close family and things they want me to see.
    My only updates are non personal and usually links to some articles, I never talk publicly in FB.
    'no, no one in their sane mind uses OpenGL on PS3' - Repi
    'nope, PS3 uses a wonderful low-level API called libgcm' - Repi

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Facebook is great! The drama! Love it LOL

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Facebook is a complete anti-social network. It takes people away from the real world

Plus its an attention seeking format. Its look at me i can type or i can use big words

Its an absolute joke and it takes people and turns them into digital zombies. That fest on knowing everything about everyone. Its your own fault if you get $#@!ed on facebook. Because you open your life to strangers
    Last edited by claud3; 07-15-2012 at 16:27.
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Forum Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    Facebook is a complete anti-social network. It takes people away from the real world

Plus its an attention seeking format. Its look at me i can type or i can use big words

Its an absolute joke and it takes people and turns them into digital zombies. That fest on knowing everything about everyone. Its your own fault if you get $#@!ed on facebook. Because you open your life to strangers
    You could say that for any online resource where you can share information, media, etc., ... it’s as good or bad as you make it, and in fact, I’d say it can be less problematic vs. something like a messageboard because it has more controls to limit information exposure. We share pictures and video to people who we’d share with through some other mechanism anyway. We use it to facilitate reunions, parties, social gatherings, so in that capacity, it’s actually a facilitator for “real world” social activities.

A few simple account configuration rules and the exposure outside of your own family and/or close circle of friends is a non-issue.

We have no drama and enjoy it as a communication tool.
    "Remember, you're young only once but you can be immature forever."

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    My news feed is just so much full of smh.

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    I am a person to person kind if guy and rather be face to face and learn about someone via their eyes and body language
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    This is how awesome facebook is the moment i put i was in a relationship about a year ago my phone blew up from chicks that "had soemthing to tell me" somehow my aunt found out about it and she doesnt even have a facebook LOL.. I have my on private so only friends can see it. its a great social tool if you can manage it or have a personality for it. I'll admit im not as active on it now like i was when i was single and decided to stop drunk posting status LOL

its been a great tool maintaining friendships with distance also professional relationships as well. I have friends in groups so people only see what i want them to see and my stalker ex's can see anything =)

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    You maintain a relationship with a person in the real world, that is how its always been and that is how it should be forever. I am against social networking, because its a cancer and will never be cured until humans understand how to be a human
    Last edited by claud3; 07-15-2012 at 18:36.

Thread Information