Superior Member
    PSN ID
    PR0d1gyV2

Requesting Permanent Signature/Avatar please, will work out reward if wanted.

Signature:

I would like a 560x300 signature and here is the image I would like to be used:
    http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...ne-d2xkag1.png

I would like the text wiped off of it and add in my PSNid and my Username for the forums at a slanted angle on the right side of the image, any kind of font style is fine, as long as it matches the style of the background, and I would also like the font to be close to the same color it is now and if you can make it somewhat a little see through, but not too much to where you can't see it please.

I would like a 100x100 avatar using this image:
    http://www.coolgadgetconcept.com/wp-...signatures.jpg

I don't really want much done to this except try to squeeze EvilJ0k3r on the right side of the image going Vertical along the edge, and color I would like it to be the color of the flame right behind the skull and the Font Style does not matter at all on this one, which ever the designer likes.

Both of these are going to be permanent, and I am willing to work out some kind of reward if it is wanted by the Designer.

No deadline needed, whenever you have the time to get it done and posted will be fine. Thank you so much.

Selected Members Council
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Signature size-limit for regular members is 500x130.

Also, altering someone else's signature is frowned upon. A lot of the designers here, including myself, would prefer to work with a render or stock instead.
    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar and Sylar for the signature!

Unbound Mercenary
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Yeah, not gonna happen man.

Like Blacksite said, not only is it waaay over sized, but we don't tear apart other sigs.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    PR0d1gyV2
    The signature I gave you is one of my old ones that I made a while ago, but I have lost the skills to remake it for this forum, and I don't know where my photoshop stuff is because I have moved houses and its in a box somewhere and the 500x130 size will do.

Master Guru
    Items Bullet For My ValentineAvenged SevenfoldLed ZeppelinHIMRolling StonesSex PistolsPink FloydRed Hot Chili PeppersMetallicaLinkin ParkNirvanaSlipknot
    Also it is suggested that you should have at least 50 posts in the forum before requests. This prevents people from coming to the forums only to request signatures and then leaving.

Learn to do signatures here

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    PR0d1gyV2
    Okay thats fine, I didn't plan on leaving anyway. I like this forum, but that is understandable. I'll just repost it if I don't make one myself.

Thread Information