Latest PSU headlines:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Soldier 95B
    If there was a demand for more Resistance, they would make more Resistance. I am sure they will be using their resources wisely and producing something new, later.

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Sir_Scud
    Items Final Fantasy IVDark SoulsGuerrilla Games
    Yeah, very true soldier. Definitely not enough demand for these games. I think R2 really killed the momentum, the first Resistance did pretty well. However, once other shooters emerged, Resistance (IMO) wasn't on par with them.

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I liked R2 the best personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzyreactor
    Nothing more exciting than bringing home a brand new console and watching a download screen for a hour.

yay, next gen!

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Sir_Scud
    Items Final Fantasy IVDark SoulsGuerrilla Games
    Just curious, why is R2 your favorite? For me, I really loved the co-op, thought it was freaking awesome and sunk a lot of time into playing it. Thought the campaign was kinda "meh" except for the ending. The multiplayer in R2 (which I loved in RfoM), I thought was horrible.

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    It just seemed better to me. R:FoM was my first PS3 game along with MotorStorm 1, and I played MotorStorm 1 a hell of a lot more, R:FoM was great but I just think R2 was better with better level design.
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzyreactor
    Nothing more exciting than bringing home a brand new console and watching a download screen for a hour.

yay, next gen!

Master Guru
    At least the franchise went out with a bang with Resistance 3. That game was amazing.

I love this series but all good things come to an end. Not everyone milks their franchise to death.

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    No surprise there. The last two Resistance games just didnt seem to sell. Maybe it was lack of marketing or maybe it just didnt appeal to alot of the PS3 userbase out there in the non-forum world. Propably a bit of both.

Master Guru
    Items Legend of ZeldaInsomniac GamesKonamiNaughty DogNintendoMetal Gear SolidFinal Fantasy XI OnlineDark Souls CoverPlayStationDoomDemons Souls Cover
    i wish everyone else was not making another ****ing sequel. that's all we have

Let's be honest: You sleep with anything that walks on two legs. Sometimes, you're not even that discriminating

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier 95B View Post
    If there was a demand for more Resistance, they would make more Resistance. I am sure they will be using their resources wisely and producing something new, later.
    /thread. That pretty well sums it up.

Superior Member

While the franchise went downhill a bit with the stories in the second and third ones I will say the universe they created with the first one was one of my favorites this gen. To me...the back story and everything in creating this story was better say then Killzone's or most other Modern Warfare type games....just the execution was lacking and killing off the main character really disappointed me.....hopefully...next gen they bring it back....and Hale too....like he survived....and it gets the proper execution...because I really like the atmosphere and backdrop...setting of the game.

Thread Information