Got A Question About Cooling Fan For Playstation 3

I ordered today Evercool Defender Turbo Cooling Fan and Sony PS3 Cooling Fan for 20GB / 60GB from amazon. Can these two items that i ordered be use during the same time? I have the 60 GB the fat one. My Playstation 3 has been making a lot of sound and it heats up. I think reason for the sound is because its hot. So can these two things that i ordered for my system work during the same time? Thanks in Advance.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    PR0d1gyV2
    I would honestly look at getting the slim version PS3 I have a 320GB Slim PS3 and its on pretty much all day until I go to bed, even if I'm not home playing it, its on and running, and I have no need for a cooling system!

OT: But I do not know if you can use them both at the same time, I doubt it unless one of the fans has another port for the second fan to be attached to.

I agree i should get a new ps3 but i dont wanna spend that much for a system right now. On the picture Evercool Defender Turbo Cooling Fan on amazon is for the back of the ps3 and the Sony PS3 Cooling Fan is on the front on the picture. So that's why im asking if you could use it both during the same time.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    uberman6352
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuyuki View Post
    My Playstation 3 has been making a lot of sound and it heats up. I think reason for the sound is because its hot.
    Make sure that the an area is clean. If there is dust in it, the fan willnot work as well.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilJ0k3r View Post
    I would honestly look at getting the slim version PS3 I have a 320GB Slim PS3 and its on pretty much all day until I go to bed, even if I'm not home playing it, its on and running, and I have no need for a cooling system!
    thats not a very good idea,
    but then again it's your money so what ever....

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I was in the same boat before i got my PS3 i wanted an old one when i did some research i found the PS3 was more reliable and wasted 33% less electricity just get a used slim you'd be better off unless backward compatibility is a MUST for you

Thread Information