Latest PSU headlines:

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Ariakace55

Treasures of Montezuma patch released in NA, game is now 1000000x better!

okay, so remember when this free game first came out on the psn, and it was free, but wasnt really that great of a game? well they patched it, and updated it with full trophy support, easier scoring, and leveling up is also about 100 times faster, making the game a lot more appealing to casual players, or bejewled addicts like myself. so heres a small list...

Leveling is much faster

You can now pause the game

no more 5 times per day limit on plays, now as many lives as you have, is as many times as you can play

hints have been implemented and combos are more frequent. Hints could wait a little longer to show up however

TROPHIES!

and its a heckofalot more fun to play!

Just figured id share this with you all, seeing as how i love it, and its finally fun to play if you caught it when it was free... or if its still free... im not sure anymore. I thought it was fun before but now its even better, its much closer the the level of quality that Bejewled is.
    Last edited by Ariakace; 07-03-2012 at 16:32. Reason: forgot an extra feature

"I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum. Ive got a shitload of bubble gum"

2. Likes DarkVincent07 likes this post
    Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Cool to hear, I remember it was absolutely horrible when it came out, people were hating on it massively. lol.

Its not out in the EU I don't think, but I'll have a look and I see it I'll give it a chance now I love my puzzle games ><

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Ariakace55
    no problem. i still played it but mostly when i was on the can when i get home from work in the morning lol. i remember it being so freaking hard to get anything higher than a score of 50K and with the patch, my first playthrough i hit 93K and went from rank 1 to rank 4 in about 6 games.

So much fun. I was super glad to see that so many of the craptastic issues with the game have been tended to.

OOH, another thing i just found out. If you come in first place at the end of 5 days, you get 18 lives, and 15,000 gems! luckily for me, i have 2 friends of mine who have a vita, 1 of them sold it, and the other one doesnt like puzzle games ^.^

"I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum. Ive got a shitload of bubble gum"

Elite Guru
    Items DreamcastDeath Note LArsenal
    Yeah I played it a couple times since it's been trophy patched. Is it right that the trophies don't actually get added on to your PSN level score?

Regardless, the game is a ton more fun now. Cool gave to just have on the Vita

Elite Sage
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DS
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Heck yes. I thought it was annoying that the game forced you to play just a few times and then you'd need to buy more stuff to play. Great to hear, updating now!
    |My Playfire|My Deviantart|
    - SIG BY MY SISTER-

Elite Sage
    Items Metal Gear Solid
    Lol I've gotten like 100,000 plus multiple times but I looked at one of my friends scores and he had like 900,000 or something. Whoa.
    You cannot mess with the greatness that is Lupe Fiasco
    PSN ID - WrathofAres
    Send me a friend request
    Now.

Thread Information