Latest PSU headlines:

Page 1 of 4 1 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    Items LiverpoolUser name style

Breaking Bad - 5th and Final Season

It's so close. Two more weeks until the best show on TV comes back (Sherlock barely qualifies as "on TV").

If you don't already know, the 5th season is the final season.
    The good news: it is longer than the usual seasons, this one will be 16 episodes.
    The bad news: it's being split up into two 8-episode sections, one this summer, one next summer. I don't know why they don't just call it two seasons.

What are everyones' hopes?

TRAILER

COMICS

And now time for one of my new favorite things, Breaking Bad comics.

I'm putting these in spoiler tags so as to not rape the page with images, but some of them DO contain plot spoilers of previous seasons. But they're mainly for comedic purposes.

Last edited by Shibby; 07-04-2012 at 09:03.

2. Likes Lebowski likes this post
    Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    About time someone made a thread about the best tv show ever.

I AM THE ONE WHO KNOCKS!!!

$#@!ing sucks that they are splitting it over a whole goddamn year?!??!!

As long as walt and jesse dont die, ill be happy.

I reckon hank will find out. i actually wanted hank to die last season. stop getting so close to finding out who heidenrich is!

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

Forum Sage

I have you to thank for my BB addiction, 33x. Can't wait for it to start back up - I have a feeling it will only be either Jesse or Heisenberg walking away - not both, if any!

I wouldn't mind Hank getting blown away but I also think Mike could be a dark horse this season.

BBK. Tapatalking.

Veteran
    I love the completely badass progression through the series. Each season gets more and more insane.

I started watching it and thought "Hey! It's Hal from Malcolm in the Middle!"
    Then after seasons 2, 3, and 4, I thought "Holy $#@!!! THIS is the guy from Malcolm in the Middle!?!!"

Bryan Cranston is an incredible actor.

Forum Sage

Same as me. It took me a little while to stop seeing him as Hal but now in my eyes he is no one else apart from Walter White/Heisenberg. I love the moment where he turns a little bit more bad ass each time.

There was one moment, i think in the third season when he approaches someone and simply says "Stay out of my territory" but it had such an impact for me. The guy is ruthless now.

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    THUGGEDOUT1
    Items LBP ColeLBP SephirothLBP KratosLBP HelgastLBP EzioLBP Cloud
    Thanks to Netflix, I was able to watch this show, I didn't know what to expect and was totally blown away. Can't wait for season 5 to start...

"When I was 12, I milked my eel into a pot of turtle stew. I flogged the one-eyed snake, I skinned my sausage. I made the bald man cry into the turtle stew, which I believe my sister ate. At least I hope she did."

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    LMFAO @ the comics.

This last season will the biggest tease and blue balls I'll ever get. Cause the 2nd half starts next year...FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUU

Veteran
    We can only hope that the half-season finale will be as awesome as the other finales.

Quote Originally Posted by BoyBettaKnow View Post
    Same as me. It took me a little while to stop seeing him as Hal but now in my eyes he is no one else apart from Walter White/Heisenberg. I love the moment where he turns a little bit more bad ass each time.

There was one moment, i think in the third season when he approaches someone and simply says "Stay out of my territory" but it had such an impact for me. The guy is ruthless now.
    Yeah I'm not sure which season it was, but it was when he noticed those guys at the hardware store buying cooking supplies. 3rd season sounds about right.
    Last edited by Shibby; 07-04-2012 at 20:29.

Elite Sage
    PSN ID
    Pheonix7
    I'll let y'all know how it goes down at Comic Con

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibby View Post
    We can only hope that the half-season finale will be as awesome as the other finales.

Yeah I'm not sure which season it was, but it was when he noticed those guys at the hardware store buying cooking supplies. 3rd season sounds about right.
    That was the exact scene and season, but even in season 1 when he blew up the drug dudes pad and just walked out was a sign of things to come.

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Oh nice! I hear Dredd has an exclusive screening there.

Elite Sage
    PSN ID
    Pheonix7
    It does but it's about as easy to get into as Captain America. It would be cool to see but I have very little hope for that, probably won't even bother unless I get one of the few ticket giveaways.

Tapatalk

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by three3-times View Post
    That was the exact scene and season, but even in season 1 when he blew up the drug dudes pad and just walked out was a sign of things to come.
    i completely forgot about that part. was $#@!ing awesome.

2 min sneak peek. doesn't really show anything at all.

PSU Trophy Manager
    PSN ID
    Faenix1
    Items Final Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XIIFangNoctisLightningFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIINaughty DogFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIPS3 Slim
    I'll honestly be shocked if, come final episode, Walt DOESN'T die. He's become too much of a badass for that not to happen lol

..either way I'll die inside, this show just got better and better. I will hate to see it go.

Sig&Av by Kuro

Sometimes streaming Watch_Dogs

PS4 Preorders:
    FarCry4MetroReduxDragonAge3BatmanAKWitcher3DyingLightOrder1886Uncharted4

PSN
    , XBL, Steam: Faenix1 - 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6299-4363
    Phat PS3: February 2008 - June 1st, 2011, Slim PS3: June 3rd 2011 - Present
    PS4, 3DSxl: November 2013 - Present
    PSVita December 2013 - Present

Forum Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenix View Post
    I'll honestly be shocked if, come final episode, Walt DOESN'T die. He's become too much of a badass for that not to happen lol

..either way I'll die inside, this show just got better and better. I will hate to see it go.
    Vince G. said right up front they had plotted out the entire shows 5 season arc, and it was intended to be a downward spiral, “like Scarface”. We all know how well that movie ended

Totally stoked, me and JB have been a huge fan since the first episode. The best show on TV, and easily in the Top 5 best shows ever.
    "Remember, you're young only once but you can be immature forever."

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Didn't they say they wanna close out with a movie? Or was that for Entourage?

Elite Sage
    PSN ID
    Pheonix7
    That was entourage. Also Community (or so they hope).

Tapatalk

Power Member
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Just started watchign this from season 1 episode one and WOW was it a slow start. Why do alot of US shows drag out what can be acmplished in 2 or 3 episodes over the entire season?

Veteran
    Keep watching. I was almost put off of the show after the first season because of its pacing. But it just gets so much better and keeps improving with every season.

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Cannot wait for this, and I am disappointed that it is spread over a year. But yeah I agree that there has to be a confrontation between Hank and Heisenberg - there just has to be!
    I hope that they don't end it all on a cliffhanger and that one dies, as cruel as that sounds...

Power Member
    I managed to watch all episodes so far and watching them 1 after the other I noticed they say "I am just saying" alot almost once per episode infact the average over the whole series maybe at least 1 per episode.

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    only ONE episode sucked and that was that stupid episode in season 3 where walt and jessie were locked in the lab with the fly

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by keefy View Post
    I managed to watch all episodes so far and watching them 1 after the other I noticed they say "I am just saying" alot almost once per episode infact the average over the whole series maybe at least 1 per episode.
    Lol. Really? How can you possibly notice something they say only once per episode? Furthermore, how can you call that "a lot"?

Quote Originally Posted by three3-times View Post
    only ONE episode sucked and that was that stupid episode in season 3 where walt and jessie were locked in the lab with the fly
    Yep it's the only one. If I was actually watching that while it was on tv and not one after the other on Netflix I would have been pissed that I waited a whole week for that when every other episode was incredible.

Power Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibby View Post
    Lol. Really? How can you possibly notice something they say only once per episode? Furthermore, how can you call that "a lot"?

Yep it's the only one. If I was actually watching that while it was on tv and not one after the other on Netflix I would have been pissed that I waited a whole week for that when every other episode was incredible.
    Its easily noticed when you watch 3 or 4 episodes back to back and in those episodes someone always says "I am just saying" at least once, the scen with Tucco at the scrapper it was said multiple times, if I watched them on a weekly basis I would never have noticed it.

another one is "seriously?" that gets spread about alot in TV shows lately not this one so much but alot of others use it for a punch line in comedies.

I notice stuff like that dunno why I just do.
    Last edited by keefy; 07-10-2012 at 17:54.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by keefy View Post
    Its easily noticed when you watch 3 or 4 episodes back to back and in those episodes someone always says "I am just saying" at least once, the scen with Tucco at the scrapper it was said multiple times, if I watched them on a weekly basis I would never have noticed it.

another one is "seriously?" that gets spread about alot in TV shows lately not this one so much but alot of others use it for a punch line in comedies.

I notice stuff like that dunno why I just do.
    i think i watched an entire season in one day and never noticed haha. i guess it just seems like ordinary dialogue to me.

Thread Information