Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 119
  1. #76
    Master Poster
    The Cage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    3,287
    Rep Power
    66
    Points
    4,499 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Rhayne View Post
    wiki? really?

    anybody can write on wiki, that's not a proof

  2. #77
    Administrator
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Posts
    12,932
    Rep Power
    134
    Points
    6,813,331 (100,956 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cage View Post
    wiki? really?

    anybody can write on wiki, that's not a proof
    LOL smh...Denial in the face of clear evidense is a REALLY a sorry sight lol. I'll humor your unwillingness to see the truth just one more time.

    The Playstation Move story started around 2001, according to Richard Marks, manager of research and development for Sony, and Anton Mikhailov, who's on the engineering team responsible for the Move. They tell me that the research that led the team to Sony's motion-sensing EyeToy in 2003 pushed them toward the Move as well. In fact in 2001, Sony demonstrated an early version of the Move device in a tech demo they called Magic Duel.
    I suppose anyone can write on Kotaku as well right?


  3. Likes AaronSOLDIER likes this post
  4. #78
    Superior Member
    Old Man Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    858
    Rep Power
    24
    Points
    8,203 (0 Banked)
    I agree with those who say that they have no interest in this game. I don't hate on it, I just have no interest in it.

    This seems like a game my kids would have enjoyed in their early teen years so I'm sure there is a market for it. They loved SSB back in the day.
    I don't need no stinkin' signature!

  5. #79
    Ultimate Veteran
    AaronSOLDIER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Age
    22
    Posts
    20,851
    Rep Power
    120
    Points
    71,206 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

    Please help our Final Fantasy Community get off the ground:
    http://forums.final7fantasy.com/

  6. Likes Ghost likes this post
  7. #80
    Forum Sage
    DeviousOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Orlando FL
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Age
    31
    Posts
    9,551
    Rep Power
    70
    Points
    61,675 (1,943 Banked)
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Im happy for anyone looking forward to this game. There is more than enough room in this genre for SSB and PSASBR growing up it was ALL nintendo so i'll always perfer SSB's but now a days the younger gen started with a PS1 so why hate on that let them have their all start IP fighting game.

    ~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

  8. Likes Ghost likes this post
  9. #81
    Forum Guru
    rbrtchng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3,672
    Rep Power
    72
    Points
    7,271 (0 Banked)
    I just don't know how well the AP system works compared to the ring out system of SSB. From what I've seen, I actually prefer the ring out system.

  10. Likes The Cage likes this post
  11. #82
    Ancient
    TGO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    purgatory
    Age
    32
    Posts
    10,506
    Rep Power
    102
    Points
    13,297 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by sainraja View Post
    The developers of the game saw Smash Bros and basically did a copy paste job......
    Kill Switch + Unreal = Gears of War
    happens all the time.

    "Xbox is about to become the next water cooler”

  12. #83
    Master Poster
    The Cage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    3,287
    Rep Power
    66
    Points
    4,499 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Rhayne View Post
    LOL smh...Denial in the face of clear evidense is a REALLY a sorry sight lol. I'll humor your unwillingness to see the truth just one more time.



    I suppose anyone can write on Kotaku as well right?

    Still, doesn't change the fact that sony is a copy cat in many ways

    P.S: to all these ppl who are disliking every reply.... grow up will you

  13. #84
    Selected Members Council
    Metal King Slime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Slime Hill
    Age
    23
    Posts
    23,114
    Rep Power
    195
    Points
    19,385 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cage View Post
    Still, doesn't change the fact that sony is a copy cat in many ways

    P.S: to all these ppl who are disliking every reply.... grow up will you
    You're kidding, right? Let's take a look at some of the posts you've disliked.

    http://www.psu.com/forums/showthread...05#post5848005

    http://www.psu.com/forums/showthread...13#post5863013

    http://www.psu.com/forums/showthread...00#post5863000

    http://www.psu.com/forums/showthread...80#post5862680

    http://www.psu.com/forums/showthread...15#post5864215

    The fact of the matter is that Ghost-Rhayne backed up his previous posts concerning the PlayStation Move and you don't want to admit that you're wrong.
    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar and Sylar for the signature!



  14. #85
    Super Moderator
    Admartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Age
    27
    Posts
    13,270
    Rep Power
    131
    Points
    47,349 (0 Banked)
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cage View Post
    Still, doesn't change the fact that sony is a copy cat in many ways

    P.S: to all these ppl who are disliking every reply.... grow up will you
    Nothing is new under the sun.

    Just see the new Uncharted rip-off for 360, and billions of other examples ever.
    Be Together - Not the same.



  15. #86
    Master Poster
    The Cage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    3,287
    Rep Power
    66
    Points
    4,499 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksite View Post
    You're kidding, right? Let's take a look at some of the posts you've disliked.

    http://www.psu.com/forums/showthread...05#post5848005

    http://www.psu.com/forums/showthread...13#post5863013

    http://www.psu.com/forums/showthread...00#post5863000

    http://www.psu.com/forums/showthread...80#post5862680

    http://www.psu.com/forums/showthread...15#post5864215

    The fact of the matter is that Ghost-Rhayne backed up his previous posts concerning the PlayStation Move and you don't want to admit that you're wrong.
    very simple, i disliked back who disliked my posts for no reason.

    Quote Originally Posted by admartian View Post
    Nothing is new under the sun.

    Just see the new Uncharted rip-off for 360, and billions of other examples ever.
    Well, i don't like all copy cats not just sony

  16. #87
    Super Moderator
    Admartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Age
    27
    Posts
    13,270
    Rep Power
    131
    Points
    47,349 (0 Banked)
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cage View Post
    very simple, i disliked back who disliked my posts for no reason.



    Well, i don't like all copy cats not just sony
    A lot of things are copycats nowadays, and some even get praised for it!! Just see Apple; who's probably the most popular and loved company in the world (by the ignorant ) by basically copying most of their features, then rebranding it as their own and being "innovative"...

    If you like them, then surely you shouldn't have a problem with Epic, or PSAB or whatever else as copied before.
    Be Together - Not the same.



  17. #88
    Master Poster
    The Cage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    3,287
    Rep Power
    66
    Points
    4,499 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by admartian View Post
    A lot of things are copycats nowadays, and some even get praised for it!! Just see Apple; who's probably the most popular and loved company in the world (by the ignorant ) by basically copying most of their features, then rebranding it as their own and being "innovative"...

    If you like them, then surely you shouldn't have a problem with Epic, or PSAB or whatever else as copied before.

    I don't hate PS All Stars, i just don't like the ppl who just copy-paste from other ppl...
    and when i say my opinion fanboys will jump on me, and when they say their opinion they get backed up by others to join forces


    i guess ppl these days don't like to listen to other opinions but themeselves
    Last edited by The Cage; 07-17-2012 at 00:25.

  18. #89
    Super Moderator
    Admartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Age
    27
    Posts
    13,270
    Rep Power
    131
    Points
    47,349 (0 Banked)
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cage View Post
    I don't hate PS All Stars, i just don't like the ppl who just copy-paste from other ppl...
    and when i say my opinion fanboys will jump on me, and when they say their opinion they get backed up by others to join forces


    i guess ppl these days don't like to listen to other opinions but themeselves
    No that's fair and I actually respect that.

    I just think in the gaming industry, it's a lot harder to be purely original; or even close to.
    Be Together - Not the same.



  19. #90
    Master Poster
    The Cage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    3,287
    Rep Power
    66
    Points
    4,499 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by admartian View Post
    No that's fair and I actually respect that.

    I just think in the gaming industry, it's a lot harder to be purely original; or even close to.
    I agree

  20. #91
    Master Poster
    The Cage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    3,287
    Rep Power
    66
    Points
    4,499 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by OriginalG View Post
    Games not out yet... too early to hate or too early to say its unreal, imo.
    Very good point.

  21. #92
    Master Guru
    TDbank24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    6,896
    Rep Power
    69
    Points
    39,244 (0 Banked)
    The haters are probably just Nintendo fans at heart and upset that Sony has one upped Nintendo once again by perfecting Super Smash Bros. Brawl with Playstation All Stars Battle Royale.

    Just a wild guess though.


  22. Likes skinny_jr, Ghost likes this post
  23. #93
    Administrator
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Posts
    12,932
    Rep Power
    134
    Points
    6,813,331 (100,956 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cage View Post
    Still, doesn't change the fact that sony is a copy cat in many ways

    P.S: to all these ppl who are disliking every reply.... grow up will you
    So is Nintendo:



    We could go round in circles all day hating on the game companies that copy each other but it's pointless cause everyone has done it, does it, and will do it.

    PSABR takes inspiration from many fighting games, not just SSB. What it's doing, it's seemingly doing damn well. The characters so far are awesome, the mish mash levels are great and the music will also follow suit, being a mix of two tracks from PlayStation gaming history. Pretty much the only thing being copied is the 4 player aspect and the fact that it's an IP brawler. Giving it $#@! because it borrowed these aspects is to completely ignore the ways it differentiates itself.

  24. Likes AaronSOLDIER likes this post
  25. #94
    Master Poster
    The Cage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    3,287
    Rep Power
    66
    Points
    4,499 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Rhayne View Post
    So is Nintendo:



    We could go round in circles all day hating on the game companies that copy each other but it's pointless cause everyone has done it, does it, and will do it.

    PSABR takes inspiration from many fighting games, not just SSB. What it's doing, it's seemingly doing damn well. The characters so far are awesome, the mish mash levels are great and the music will also follow suit, being a mix of two tracks from PlayStation gaming history. Pretty much the only thing being copied is the 4 player aspect and the fact that it's an IP brawler. Giving it $#@! because it borrowed these aspects is to completely ignore the ways it differentiates itself.
    Oh really?, SSB is the first in its type

    and that pic doesn't prove anything

  26. #95
    Administrator
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Posts
    12,932
    Rep Power
    134
    Points
    6,813,331 (100,956 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cage View Post
    Oh really?, SSB is the first in its type

    and that pic doesn't prove anything
    Haha just that Nintendo didn't think ti was a good idea to have a 2nd analog until they saw how much praise it was getting on Vita, the only handheld to use dual analogs. You are in some kind of denial. I have proven that Move wasn't a copy, but when i show you a direct copy from Nintendo, it doesn't prove anything. Haha TD was right.

  27. Likes MartyRules, AaronSOLDIER likes this post
  28. #96
    Newbie
    TheHurrikane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Harwich, UK
    PSN ID
    JackBarrington
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    267 (0 Banked)
    Jak & Daxter are in the game now. So Hell Yes! This game is going to be awesome

    'Great things come when Men and Mountains meet'

  29. Likes AaronSOLDIER likes this post
  30. #97
    Master Poster
    The Cage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    3,287
    Rep Power
    66
    Points
    4,499 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Rhayne View Post
    Haha just that Nintendo didn't think ti was a good idea to have a 2nd analog until they saw how much praise it was getting on Vita, the only handheld to use dual analogs. You are in some kind of denial. I have proven that Move wasn't a copy, but when i show you a direct copy from Nintendo, it doesn't prove anything. Haha TD was right.
    Not really, the only reason Nintendo did it is cuz the ppl wanted it, and i meant what i said... doesn't prove anything

    Move is a copy

  31. #98
    Administrator
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Posts
    12,932
    Rep Power
    134
    Points
    6,813,331 (100,956 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cage View Post
    Not really, the only reason Nintendo did it is cuz the ppl wanted it, and i meant what i said... doesn't prove anything

    Move is a copy
    LOL Well I have proven to you that it isn't so now you are just trying to provoke a response out of me, and I'm not going to dance to your little tune of ignorance any more. Have a nice day in your little world of denial and butthurtness.

  32. Likes AaronSOLDIER likes this post
  33. #99
    Master Guru
    Wrath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,466
    Rep Power
    98
    Points
    35,030 (0 Banked)
    Items Dark SoulsDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    Cage, are you living in denial or something? How come everything Sony is a copy to you while all other brands are original?

    You make absolutely no sense.



  34. Likes Nitey , AaronSOLDIER likes this post
  35. #100
    Administrator
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Posts
    12,932
    Rep Power
    134
    Points
    6,813,331 (100,956 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
    Cage, are you living in denial or something? How come everything Sony is a copy to you while all other brands are original?

    You make absolutely no sense.
    Forget it, as I said, he's just trying to provoke responses, evident by his last post...Such butthurt isn't worth any more time than has already been wasted on it.

  36. Likes AaronSOLDIER , Wrath likes this post

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.