Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 5
    Master Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Rhayne View Post
    Forget it, as I said, he's just trying to provoke responses, evident by his last post...Such butthurt isn't worth any more time than has already been wasted on it.
    Think what you want to think that wouldn't change anything, and don't be offensive, i can see that you're a sony fanboy but i didn't mention it

also read my other posts i said i hate All copy cats not just sony.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
    Cage, are you living in denial or something? How come everything Sony is a copy to you while all other brands are original?

You make absolutely no sense.
    read my other post.

Forum Sage
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    You guys will be going in circles all day if you want to play the who copied who game. This is gaming, it was built up on people copying each other...

3. Likes AaronSOLDIER , Wrath likes this post
    Master Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBettaKnow View Post
    You guys will be going in circles all day if you want to play the who copied who game. This is gaming, it was built up on people copying each other...
    That's true... i just said my opinion like when he said his

Earthbound
    Items Final Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy IX
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cage View Post
    Think what you want to think that wouldn't change anything, and don't be offensive, i can see that you're a sony fanboy but i didn't mention it

also read my other posts i said i hate All copy cats not just sony.

read my other post.
    Don't start calling each other out. There's a forum now where you can take this differences and really hammer it out if you want to, but that's why it's seperate - so it doesn't derail and ruin threads.

Let's call it a day with this.
    Quote Originally Posted by neoxthexone View Post
    DC is the hero PSU deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll ban him, because he can take it. Because he's not a hero. He's a single guardian, a watchful protector. The DC.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    If we are going to play this game every gaming company copied the Magnavox Oddessy!

The Cage cmon bro Ghost-Rhayne has been making great points and providing sources. If your wrong its cool we all learn something new everyday admitting when your wrong is what separates then men from the boys.

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

7. Likes AaronSOLDIER , Ghost likes this post
    Master Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    If we are going to play this game every gaming company copied the Magnavox Oddessy!

The Cage cmon bro Ghost-Rhayne has been making great points and providing sources. If your wrong its cool we all learn something new everyday admitting when your wrong is what separates then men from the boys.

Blame it all on me huh?, what's wrong in being honest? i said i hate all copy cats and yet he doesn't like it, he got the right to say his opinion and so do i, if he doesn't like what i said he shouldn't of replied to me in the first place

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Microsoft copies more than anyone else in the industry yet you have no problem buying their products.

Please help our Final Fantasy Community get off the ground:
    http://forums.final7fantasy.com/

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Blame it all on me huh?, what's wrong in being honest? i said i hate all copy cats and yet he doesn't like it, he got the right to say his opinion and so do i, if he doesn't like what i said he shouldn't of replied to me in the first place
    Every companies copies so then that would mean you hate every gaming company since they all are copy cats.

For the record I am not blaming you for anything just trying to explain how I seeing these post play out. We not here to blame or bring anyone down its just discussion

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Master Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronSOLDIER View Post
    Microsoft copies more than anyone else in the industry yet you have no problem buying their products.
    What part of "i hate all copy cats" you didn't understand ?

Every companies copies so then that would mean you hate every gaming company since they all are copy cats.

For the record I am not blaming you for anything just trying to explain how I seeing these post play out. We not here to blame or bring anyone down its just discussion
    Sure it's just discussion, and he might be right about PS Move but why doesn't he accept the fact that the idea of PSAS is from SSB ?

and about the copying thing, if the company does copy then i hate what it copied but in this case i do not hate PSAS

if the company made the game themselves then i do not hate it
    Uncharted, Halo, Mario for example, hope you got what i mean
    Last edited by The Cage; 07-17-2012 at 15:25.

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    The part where you still buy their products, so you can't hate copying that much.

Master Poster
    The part where you still buy their products, so you can't hate copying that much.
    So?, I still buy Sony's products as well.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU

Sure it's just discussion, and he might be right about PS Move but why doesn't he accept the fact that the idea of PSAS is from SSB ?

and about the copying thing, if the company does copy then i hate what it copied but in this case i do not hate PSAS

if the company made the game themselves then i do not hate it
    Uncharted, Halo, Mario for example, hope you got what i mean
    Now if your talking software then i can get some of the points your making absolutely.

Hardware wise every company has copied but its always been the software that has made them different. Ill be honest PSASBR "looks" like a smash bros copy but until i play it then I or anyone else that hasnt played it can know for sure cause "looks" can be deceiving... lol

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Master Poster
    Now if your talking software then i can get some of the points your making absolutely.

Hardware wise every company has copied but its always been the software that has made them different. Ill be honest PSASBR "looks" like a smash bros copy but until i play it then I or anyone else that hasnt played it can know for sure cause "looks" can be deceiving... lol
    Yes i mean software, and i agree it could be very good or very bad

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    I think it's fine if you don't like copy cats. I have no issue with that. What I thought was amusing is that while one point of our discussion is subjective (SSB vs PSABR) the other one wasn't (Sony didn't copy the Wii mote - fact). Which you flat out denied, accepted, then denied again, even in the face of completely conclusive evidence that proved you to be 100% wrong. You even had the nerve to call ME a fanboy. You know what separates a fanboy from just a fan or enthusiast? Their inability to concede in an argument they are making for their console/company of choice even in the face of completely black and white, conclusive evidence. Blind denial and loyalty that will argue that black is white even when proven wrong.

Then I showed you that Nintendo is just as guilty with the 2nd analog stick on their 3DS, to which you said:

...the only reason Nintendo did it is cuz the ppl wanted it,
    Superbot said they made a game that PlayStation fans have been asking for for ages:

(0:30)

So Sony borrowed from Nintendo for a piece of software that fans have wanted, and Nintendo have borrowed from Sony for a piece of hardware that fans have wanted.

You have really showed a weak argument this whole thread. I have made logical and concise arguments with links...You just said how my links weren't proof of anything, then denied what you had previously accepted then called me a fanboy. Good show there Mr Cage, good show. LOL...smh.

17. Likes AaronSOLDIER likes this post
    Superior Member
    Come on now. They all copy but none anymore than the other. They are all guilty but to single one out is inaccurate.
    I don't need no stinkin' signature!

19. Likes DeviousOne likes this post
    Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Man Gamer View Post
    Come on now. They all copy but none anymore than the other. They are all guilty but to single one out is inaccurate.
    How so? Sony, Nintendo and Sega have brought way more original ideas to the industry than Microsoft has by far.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

22. Likes Ghost , AaronSOLDIER likes this post
    Superior Member
    Sorry, you're right. I'll avoid this debate.
    I don't need no stinkin' signature!

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    You lot really cant handle this now and this is getting out of hand.

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

Thread Information