PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

(Car Nuts) About Forza 4's customization

so i bought a 2006 cadillac sts (blue chip color), i've been looking for ways to personalize it but not over doing it (exterior). i'm looking to do blue on black. (but first i'm installing a corsa cat-back exhaust system, all the chrome pieces on the car are getting sprayed black! hate chrome with a passion, tinting windows, changing the grille to D3 mesh, spraying the headlight assembly black, clear black vinyl for the tail lights and side markers, machined black 20x8.5F-10R staggered wheels and tires...too bad vossens dont fit 06-11 STS, and D3 lowering springs). i looked through the forza car list and they only had the CTS-V/Coupe, no STS-V (and polyphony only had 1 cadillac Cien concept....holy $#@! WOW!...and off course hundreds of skylines)...anyways i was thinking of buying forza 4 and using the CTS as a stepping stone on what to do to my STS

unless theres an in depth car visualizer app that i can use?
    Last edited by YoungMullah88; 07-10-2012 at 20:18.

Master Poster

Check around online for cadillac forums, I have a passat and look around passatworld.com and vwvortex for my car mod ideas and tutorial write ups.
    but I have the same question with forza and my car.

PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    yea am part of cadillacforums.com and cardomain.com but i need to have a visual of what i want (no trial and error). like the vossen CV3 wheels and tire package i want! just got confirmation that it'll fit my STS 5x115 lug pattern even tho its a 20x9F 20x10R (thank god). the thing with the color of my car is, its almost flat blue without the sparkle dust but it also looks matte

here it is on a CTS-V coupe (getting the machined black)

Last edited by YoungMullah88; 07-11-2012 at 01:02.

Thread Information