Latest PSU headlines:

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    Unbound Mercenary
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by VintageElise View Post
    To be fair, no one can deny the fact PC is better than everything...
    I can say without a doubt that I get the most enjoyment from PC games.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.

Elite Sage
    Items AC/DCRolling StonesAtari 2600GTA CJBattlefield 3Final Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIINESSNESEvertonUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by DreDayDetox View Post
    ugh, I hate 8bit gfx. I puke in my mouth when I have to suffer through those on the PSN store..64-bit for N64, now we're talkin!
    Well it's a good Job the SNES is 16 bit Graphics then eh !!! :P

Ancient
    Why would the admins even put in such a section? These forums are going downhill rapidly with all the childish actions taking place (from buttsex picture contests to console flame wars getting their own section).<br />
    <br />
    Back in the day, you'd be banned for this.<br />
    <br />
    Oh the irony.
    Everyone has some kinda fanboy in them, some opinions are valid, some are not, some just to take the mick, like dre is
    This section lets them get it off their chest without messing up the other sections and getting banned lol

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

"Xbox is about to become the next water cooler”

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    LadyDuoMaxwell
    Items Yuna3d dot game heroesFinal Fantasy Tactics
    All of those systems are terrible!

The 3DO is where it's all that.

...........sorry, I am not good being a fangirl. ;____;

3DS: 1161-0781-8406
    STEAM: LadyDuoMaxwell

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    I can deny that. PC gaming has sucked for me since 2006. The PC gets games later than consoles, seems to be a lot of driver issues. Games like inFamous and Uncharted will never see the light of day on the PC as well. I could care less about games like WoW.

A few years ago I would have made a long elaborate post about the pros and cons between the PS3 and the 360. Now I just do not care enough as I am very ready for a new console.

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    PC Will never get great PS3 exclusives like Uncharted, Killzone, Infamous, Motorstorm, GT5, GOW, etc. So yeah I can deny it quite easily.

7. Likes Ghost wishes they had posted this first.
    Elite Member
    PSN ID
    LadyDuoMaxwell
    Items Yuna3d dot game heroesFinal Fantasy Tactics
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal_NFS View Post
    The PC gets games later than consoles, seems to be a lot of driver issues. Games like inFamous and Uncharted will never see the light of day on the PC as well. I could care less about games like WoW.
    The only good thing about PC gaming is its abundance of Horror games it offers - both Steam and freeware. I hate MMOs and don't play a lot of FPS.

3DS: 1161-0781-8406
    STEAM: LadyDuoMaxwell

Soldier 95B
    Quote Originally Posted by -Kwesnoth- View Post
    I can say without a doubt that I get the most enjoyment from PC games.
    I can say without a doubt that I get the least enjoyment from PC games (and playing on PC in general).

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier 95B View Post
    I can say without a doubt that I get the least enjoyment from PC games (and playing on PC in general).

I agree with this.

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    And while we're on the topic of PC, why is it that I have to buy graphic cards to run some games better every few months? FUCK THAT. I rather spend a few bills than dozens within several years on constant upgrading. Of course, the PC can run the game, but at normal or shitty graphics. But you didn't buy the PC just for that, did you? Otherwise what would be the point of your customized gaming PC? And point and click with keyboard gameplay? I'll never get used to that.

Master Sage
    In all seriousness, PS3 does destroy Xbox 360. We have games like Uncharted, Killzone, Resistance, The Last Of Us, The Last Guardian, BEYOND: Two Souls, inFamous, etc. I could go and on but you get the idea. Fact of the matter is we have superior exclusive titles. Xbox has Halo, sure, which I will admit does have some fun multiplayer, but compare the list of Xbox 360 exclusives to that of PS3, and it's clear who the winner is. We also get free online whereas you have to pay for Live, and we're getting more and more multimedia services as time goes on. Face it, X360 may have been king back in the day but the throne has a new host, and its name is PS3.

Loyalty to petrified opinion never yet broke a chain or freed a human soul.

13. Likes Ghost , Nitey wishes they had posted this first.
    Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    What No reference to the console that outsold both consoles?

Wii Owns BOTH (in terms of profit and sales) and in America that makes you the BEST!

But

PS3 vs Xbox...

PS3!!

/thread
    Last edited by DeviousOne; 07-11-2012 at 21:23.

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Yea sure if quantity matters more than quality.

Elite Guru
    Items DreamcastDeath Note LArsenal
    Something about holding that DualShock man..

Seriously.

-

Especially the ones that came out with the introduction of the slim, with the slightly matted finish. The shiny/slippery finish of the ones sold during the phat PS3 era were not as good

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Fuck that shit man everyone knows it's all about the Dreamstation 2 the most complex outta all this wack shit. Dreamstation 2 for life!!

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Soldier 95B
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaeger View Post
    In all seriousness, PS3 does destroy Xbox 360. We have games like Uncharted, Killzone, Resistance, The Last Of Us, The Last Guardian, BEYOND: Two Souls, inFamous, etc. I could go and on but you get the idea. Fact of the matter is we have superior exclusive titles.
    Everyone has differing opinions, which is great!

Indoril Nerevar
    The XBox was better than the PS2. Though it's library was smaller, the games were much more polished and fun to play. It had much more powerful hardware and it also had Xbox Live. Also, the Nintendo 64 blew the PS1 away.

The unpopular truth has been spoken.

This bro right here has it right.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuguy View Post
    Religion is a personal belief system that people hold very dear to their heart. There is nothing keeping it from being a personal attack when someone goes after your morals/values. Religion ends badly, people get pissed, etc. Plus, it isn't gaming related.
    I disagree with this because I feel something being unnecessarily personal shouldn't keep it safe from arguments and criticisms, especially when it's been shown that people can discuss it civilly. I would love to have free reign with the religion and politics subject.

Ancient
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapture View Post
    The XBox was better than the PS2. Though it's library was smaller, the games were much more polished and fun to play. It had much more powerful hardware and it also had Xbox Live. Also, the Nintendo 64 blew the PS1 away.

The unpopular truth has been spoken.
    Just so you know I hold you fully responsible for the heartattack my grandfather just had when he went in to a uncontrollable laughter after reading your post while I went to the shop, you evil man!

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

"Xbox is about to become the next water cooler”

21. Likes AaronSOLDIER wishes they had posted this first.
    Ultimate Veteran
    Items DreamcastPlayStationNintendoBullyGTA ClaudeFinal Fantasy IX
    And while we're on the topic of PC, why is it that I have to buy graphic cards to run some games better every few months? FUCK THAT. I rather spend a few bills than dozens within several years on constant upgrading. Of course, the PC can run the game, but at normal or shitty graphics. But you didn't buy the PC just for that, did you? Otherwise what would be the point of your customized gaming PC? And point and click with keyboard gameplay? I'll never get used to that.
    That's cute. Criticize PC gaming because you didn't bother to research the best parts you could attain for the lowest price.

Next you're going to tell me that the only people who play games like World of Warcraft and Final Fantasy XI are 30-something, wifebeater-wearing fat slobs who live in their parents' basements.

By the way, Sega Dreamcast > Nintendo 64.
    Last edited by Black; 07-11-2012 at 22:08.

3DS Friend Code: 1349-4916-2054

Elite Guru
    Items DreamcastDeath Note LArsenal
    I wish World of Warcraft was on PS3. But I don't think it could handle it.

PSU Community Manager
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaeger View Post
    In all seriousness, PS3 does destroy Xbox 360. We have games like Uncharted, Killzone, Resistance, The Last Of Us, The Last Guardian, BEYOND: Two Souls, inFamous, etc. I could go and on but you get the idea. Fact of the matter is we have superior exclusive titles. Xbox has Halo, sure, which I will admit does have some fun multiplayer, but compare the list of Xbox 360 exclusives to that of PS3, and it's clear who the winner is. We also get free online whereas you have to pay for Live, and we're getting more and more multimedia services as time goes on. Face it, X360 may have been king back in the day but the throne has a new host, and its name is PS3.
    This. If you look at the Metacritic lists of PS3 and 360 games, PS3 has WAY more exclusives that scored higher than 360.

PS3 retail games with 80+ @ Metacritic: 34
    360 retail games with 80+ @ Metacritic: 20 (I gave 360 4 games that are on PC and a casual game)

If you want the biggest most diverse range of games not found anywhere else (and I mean games people give a fuck about,not lame ass downloadables) then PS3 is your go to console. It is evident that it's the console that keeps on giving, evident by Sony's E3 presser.
    Click HERE to create your mercenary and get exclusive in-game items.

THE GREY CARDINAL (eWar Merc) - COVERT SUBTERFUGE (Minmatar Scout)
    CEO of PSU GHOST SYNDICATE - PSU in-game channel: PSU GHOST

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    That's cute. Criticize PC gaming because you didn't bother to research the best parts you could attain for the lowest price.
    So whether it's cheap or expensive, and depending on how long it lasts you, you still end up buying parts. I don't need to research parts, because I prefer console gaming. And I will criticize PC gaming as long as it pisses you off, because it certainly pisses me off when I constantly hear the same old barking dog say "PC is better than consoles". But, yet, this is a fanboy section, so really you should know better coming in here, that it's all satire, no matter how serious or immature the posts in this thread are.

Next you're going to tell me that the only people who play games like World of Warcraft and Final Fantasy XI are 30-something, wifebeater-wearing fat slobs who live in their parents' basements.
    That's funny, I didn't know we were judging character, I thought this was a console fanboy fun section. If I needed to say that, then I wouldn't be a gamer, would I? I wouldn't have FF8 on my PS3 HDD or as one of the icons from the PSU shop I purchased, would I? I would also not be a regular member on GAMING site such as this, now would I? Tell me, when did I ever joke about WoW players in a serious way in any other thread or context? What was that rule about personal attacks? Yeah, keep your personal character judgements about me to yourself, you don't know shit about me other than what my posts say about me, which is not much given I share no personal information such as my mailing address, hair color or what I do in 24 hours of a day.

Back on topic

PS TRIPLE Y0!
    Last edited by Lebowski; 07-11-2012 at 22:34.

26. Likes Ghost wishes they had posted this first.
    Power Member
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Rhayne View Post
    This. If you look at the Metacritic lists of PS3 and 360 games, PS3 has WAY more exclusives that scored higher than 360.

PS3 retail games with 80+ @ Metacritic: 34
    360 retail games with 80+ @ Metacritic: 20 (I gave 360 4 games that are on PC and a casual game)

If you want the biggest most diverse range of games not found anywhere else (and I mean games people give a fuck about,not lame ass downloadables) then PS3 is your go to console. It is evident that it's the console that keeps on giving, evident by Sony's E3 presser.
    Thats a strong argument untill you mention three words...

Multiplatform game performance.

A gamer cant live on exclusives alone (hah certianly an Xbox gamer cant).
    2play:Red Dead, GTA 4,Batman AA,Batman AC,Borderlands 2,Enslaved,Sleeping Dogs,Reckoning,DarkSiders,DarkSiders 2,Dark Souls,Dead Space 2,MGS 3,MGS:PW, XCOM:EU,Hitman Absolution,Biosuck Infinite,Assassins Creed 3,Deus Ex,Castlevania, Halo Wars,Civilization,Forza Horizon,Black Ops,Black Ops 2,MW3,LA Noire,Crackdown,Dead Rising 2,Fallout 3, Fallout:NV,RE 4, Bully

Forum Sage
    Items Legend of ZeldaHalf-Life 2Nintendo3DSFinal Fantasy VII
    Great section. Always entertaining to watch people getting so worked up over something as meaningless as games.

29. Likes Nitey , PS4freak wishes they had posted this first.
    Ultimate Veteran
    Items DreamcastPlayStationNintendoBullyGTA ClaudeFinal Fantasy IX
    So whether it's cheap or expensive, and depending on how long it lasts you, you still end up buying parts. I don't need to research parts
    If you know what parts to purchase, you'll be set for the next 2-3 years.

because I prefer console gaming.
    I prefer both.

And I will criticize PC gaming as long as it pisses you off, because it certainly pisses me off when I constantly hear the same old barking dog say "PC is better than consoles".
    I never said PC gaming was better than console gaming.

But, yet, this is a fanboy section, so really you should know better coming in here, that it's all satire, no matter how serious or immature the posts in this thread are.
    And it pisses me off when I hear the same lines about how PC gaming is expensive and that people have to upgrade their parts all of the time, hence the reason I posted in this thread to begin with.

That's funny, I didn't know we were judging character, I thought this was a console fanboy fun section. If I needed to say that, then I wouldn't be a gamer, would I? I wouldn't have FF8 on my PS3 HDD or as one of the icons from the PSU shop I purchased, would I? I would also not be a regular member on GAMING site such as this, now would I? Tell me, when did I ever joke about WoW players in a serious way in any other thread or context? What was that rule about personal attacks? Yeah, keep your personal character judgements about me to yourself, you don't know shit about me other than what my posts say about me, which is not much given I share no personal information such as my mailing address, hair color or what I do in 24 hours of a day.
    I thought we were talking about PC gaming.
    Last edited by Black; 07-11-2012 at 22:50.

3DS Friend Code: 1349-4916-2054

Thread Information