Elite Sage
    PSN ID
    cuguy
    Items Joker (limited ICON)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    But now MS has Phil Harrison
    LMAO

Super Elite
    I find the Xbox 360 GUI to be better than the XMB. The XMB is to simplistic and it isn't eye catching enough. Live is better because of X game chat. I hear that Vita has it from somebody, so could that mean X game chat coming to the PS3?

I actually find the adverts useful like for sales and that.

We can't really argue about the RROD and the YLOD because the SKU's have changed. But I would have been disappointed If I bought the 360 on launch just because how cheap and nasty it looked, $#@! paying 300 for that.
    Sent from my computer using keyboard.

Dat Guy
    Items Protect yourselfNew User TitleTitle Style
    Quote Originally Posted by MacP View Post
    I find the Xbox 360 GUI to be better than the XMB. The XMB is to simplistic and it isn't eye catching enough. Live is better because of X game chat. I hear that Vita has it from somebody, so could that mean X game chat coming to the PS3?

We can't really argue about the RROD and the YLOD because the SKU's have changed. But I would have been disappointed If I bought the 360 on launch just because how cheap and nasty it looked, $#@! paying 300 for that.
    I actually couldnt find how to launch my game when i first booted up the 360 lol unlike xmb.

And no cross game chat will never be on the ps3 but i bet ps4 will have it

Thank you itachi

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    I find the Xbox 360 GUI to be better than the XMB. The XMB is to simplistic and it isn't eye catching enough. Live is better because of X game chat. I hear that Vita has it from somebody, so could that mean X game chat coming to the PS3? I actually find the adverts useful like for sales and that. We can't really argue about the RROD and the YLOD because the SKU's have changed. But I would have been disappointed If I bought the 360 on launch just because how cheap and nasty it looked, $#@! paying 300 for that.
    Sony already said no X game chat ever for PS3 due to the split RAM. But Vita has it and most likely so will the PS4. http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...ame-voice-chat
    Last edited by mistercrow; 07-13-2012 at 21:56.

Dat Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by radgamer420 View Post
    Sony already said no X game chat ever for PS3 due to the split RAM. But Vita has it and most likely so will the PS4. http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...ame-voice-chat
    I dont think its the split ram that causes it, i think its because the games are designed to use all the ram, which means they would need to patch previous games to support it

Thank you itachi

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Chille View Post
    I dont think its the split ram that causes it, i think its because the games are designed to use all the ram, which means they would need to patch previous games to support it
    Well whatever the case it wont be happening on the PS3. But since its on the Vita and was the number one requested feature from PSN users according to Sony I think the PS4 will definitely have it.

Dat Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by radgamer420 View Post
    Well whatever the case it wont be happening on the PS3. But since its on the Vita and was the number one requested feature from PSN users according to Sony I think the PS4 will definitely have it.
    Yeah id be very suprised if the ps4 doesnt have cross game chat.

Thank you itachi

Soldier 95B

While I am not a huge fan of the XMB, I do find it's simple appearance to be better than the Xbox dashboard. I get the metro thing, but I am not a "busy" person. I am the same kinda guy who likes every icon off of my desktop. Now, if you take into account that I prefer to use the Xbox 360 guide button to access all my stuff instead of the dashboard, I like the guide better than the XMB.

Thread Information