Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    solid1snake67

Rockstar releases 2 GTA V screenshots

The title says it all really. Hit up the break for a look.

The shots were released via a community Q&A on Rockstar’s website, and the firm said it is “very busy working on the game,” and that everything is “going well, but the game is a huge project,” so more information and new assets will be made available “soon.”
    “We have often had long gaps between asset releases on previous games and will continue to do so in the future,” said the post. “Please understand, we don’t do this because we ‘don’t care about our fans,’ we do it because we want to make sure we only release 100% correct information, and because we want to keep plenty back for the actual game release so there are still lots of surprises when you play it.
    “We just have not been in a position to show more of the game than the trailer and will not be for a while yet.”
    Still no date on this. Obviously.
    these are just two screen shots but its something from rockstar which is alright, there suppose to be at gamescon august 15th. possibly a 2nd trailer, oh and the other picture above is the first picture, thanks to VG247.com
    http://www.vg247.com/2012/07/12/rock...v-screenshots/

let's all hope the release date is in october, i think rockstar knows that people won't need time to go and pre-order this game lol p.s. i still don't know how to hide these pictures with the spoiler and ive been on this site for ages

Last edited by Metal King Slime; 07-12-2012 at 16:57. Reason: Adding second image...

Ultimate Veteran
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    [spoiler*][/spoiler*] without the asterisks, although it's not necessary for these images.

Anyways, it's nothing too exciting but I'm sure they'll have more to show at Gamescom. I think we're going to see the game come out early next year though. All we have right now is the debut trailer and some screenshots.
    Last edited by Metal King Slime; 07-12-2012 at 16:58.
    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar and Sylar for the signature!

Ultimate Veteran
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Actually, since DeviousOne posted this earlier, I'm going to close it.

http://www.psu.com/forums/showthread...Shots-of-GTA-5
    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar and Sylar for the signature!

Thread Information