Latest PSU headlines:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Editor & Moderator
    PSN ID
    SchaffinOSX
    Quote Originally Posted by podsaurus View Post
    Take your time and make it good. I will wait.
    No kidding. The sequel would have a lot to live up to, so the developers would definitely have to put in the time to ensure it actually builds upon its predecessor, rather than breaking something beautiful.
    Read my work on Medium, my blog, and connect with me on Twitter.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Chulo View Post
    I think they should bring back games they haven't done in a while.

Brand new Manhunt with HD graphics would be fantastic!

And I do hope RDR 2 is with John not his son.

3. Likes GalapagosaraY, SynYster505 , Chulo likes this post
    Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    gumi42
    Quote Originally Posted by daLa View Post
    Brand new Manhunt with HD graphics would be fantastic!

And I do hope RDR 2 is with John not his son.

Yes a new Manhunt would be awesome, but I am pretty sure we will never see another one of these games again.
    They had to nuter the second game just to be able to release it. I loved the stealness and the kills of the first game but couldn't finish the second game cause of the stupid on screen crap when you kill someone, takes all of the fun and gore out of it.
    That is partly why I was stoked to hear about Agent. Rockstar could make a great stealth game using the mechanics of Manhunt and Manhunt 2.
    Oh the first game was so delightfully creepy. Pigsy!!!!!
    Hard work never killed nobody but I ain't taking any chances

5. Likes Wrath , Chulo likes this post
    Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by gumionday View Post
    Yes a new Manhunt would be awesome, but I am pretty sure we will never see another one of these games again.
    They had to nuter the second game just to be able to release it. I loved the stealness and the kills of the first game but couldn't finish the second game cause of the stupid on screen crap when you kill someone, takes all of the fun and gore out of it.
    That is partly why I was stoked to hear about Agent. Rockstar could make a great stealth game using the mechanics of Manhunt and Manhunt 2.
    Oh the first game was so delightfully creepy. Pigsy!!!!!
    if you got the american ver of pelican code breaker 9.3 you can use this on a original 60gb ps3. I can give you the codes to uncensor the ps2's version of manhunt 2, but only if I don't get banned for cheat codes :P

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    solid1snake67
    i really want to see another red dead game, but they need to keep working on GTAV and get it finish and before GTAV goes gold decide on a new game i cant wait till the day i go to GTAV midnight release c'mon lets get a release date!!!

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by A7MAD View Post
    I think it was one of the better games of this generation, we've had many but it's up there imo.

I only disliked the ending and am not a fan of Jack Marston (the protagonists son).
    I loved the ending..sure Jack was ****, but that last mission coupled with this..

It was one of the most poignant scenes I have ever witnessed in a videogame..and that is something I never thought I would see from a Rockstar game.
    Trophy-licious!

3DS: 3754-7606-9595

9. Likes Nitey , DeviousOne likes this post
    Superior Member
    PSN ID
    zex494
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    But his dad went out Scarface style loved that ending. I enjoyed taking out that fat (explict) with jack tho i couldnt stand that guy the whole game lol

THIS! Why don't you guys like Jack? Admittedly he aint as cool as John,but as he say's "Im a Marshton!" "I grew up with real gunslingers!"
    I had no intentions of becoming a leader. It is as a warrior how I shall be remembered, but these are hardly numbers worth dying for.
    -Zechs Merquise

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by zex494 View Post
    [/B]
    THIS! Why don't you guys like Jack? Admittedly he aint as cool as John,but as he say's "Im a Marshton!" "I grew up with real gunslingers!"
    maybe because he seemed like he was a knock off of his dad and when he was a kid he looked a little fruity LMAO
    Last edited by DeviousOne; 07-14-2012 at 20:32.

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

12. Likes GalapagosaraY likes this post
    Superior Member
    PSN ID
    zex494
    maybe because he seemed like he was a knock off of his dad and when he was a kid he looked a little fruity LMAO
    LOL well there's that. but whether we admit it or not, aren't we all just knock-offs of our dads? *mindblown*
    I had no intentions of becoming a leader. It is as a warrior how I shall be remembered, but these are hardly numbers worth dying for.
    -Zechs Merquise

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by zex494 View Post
    LOL well there's that. but whether we admit it or not, aren't we all just knock-offs of our dads? *mindblown*

Based on seeing him as a kid he didnt seem like he was on a path to be a badass like his dad was imo

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Forum Guru
    But his dad went out Scarface style loved that ending. I enjoyed taking out that fat (explict) with jack tho i couldnt stand that guy the whole game lol
    I disagree. The game pretty much forced him to die in that way. With Dead Eye, I probably could've killed the entire US army. It's a design problem of how can we empower the player to feel like a badass but at the same time feel threatened by some external conflict.

16. Likes DeviousOne likes this post

Thread Information