Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Veteran
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    claud3, I really get the impression that you're just posting to boost your post count. I apologize if that sounds rude but it really irks me.
    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar and Sylar for the signature!

2. Likes claud3, -Shafty- likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    ok mate, i am just want to make my point on this

it's not like i am posting a single word or anything lol.... Look i am as much a part of this as you are

i do not take it personal

but i am
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Ultimate Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by djpenny View Post
    just leave if people don't like it here
    People have been leaving, if you haven't noticed.
    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar and Sylar for the signature!

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksite View Post
    People have been leaving, if you haven't noticed.
    haven't really noticed i just uselessly stay in one thread lol

PSU Trophy Manager
    PSN ID
    Faenix1
    Items Final Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XIIFangNoctisLightningFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIINaughty DogFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Shin Asura View Post
    I'm gonna join Fon, this place is miles from what I remember
    I unfortunately rarely, if ever, talked to you but damn.. serious? You also? :/

Sig&Av by Kuro

PS4 Preorders:
    FarCry4
    DragonAge3DWitcher3Order1886Uncharted4Batman:AKDyingLight

PSN
    , XBL, Steam: Faenix1 - 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6299-4363
    Phat PS3: February 2008 - June 1st, 2011, Slim PS3: June 3rd 2011 - Present
    PS4, 3DSxl: November 2013 - Present
    PSVita December 2013 - Present

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal_NFS View Post
    Here are my honest thoughts.

1. Enough of the "this is why I left" bull$#@!.

2. I do not spend 24hrs a day on this forum. I come on here, I check out some threads, help whoever I can, then it is off to my real life. Some of these complaints are like you guys live on this damn forum. This is just a forum guys!

3. The entire staff inside and out already know what needs to be done. If any of us could make the changes, well they would be made already.

4. This is just a damn forum guys!

5. We are all a little upset by how long it is taking to make the required changes. God knows the staff desperately needs the forum tree back!!

6. It is Friday night, instead of crying about the forum AGAIN! Go crack open a beer and chill the hell out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. I say this all with love.
    Amen. As said in a previous complaining thread the issues being repeatedly complained about doesn't stop anyone from posting. I honestly have no idea where this sense of entitlement comes from where you expect things for free. Want change like in real life don't open your mouth open your wallet and watch how fast $#@! gets done. True Story

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    i guess the more we complain, the more is complained about us complaining... So were does it stop and when will it come to the point, when we complain it is on small things

Do we have to wait and wait and wait for things to get fixed or will they actually focus on this and finally have a peace from all us
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Soldier 95B
    Just post about games on the forum. That works and that is why we are here. $#@! the features. They will get fixed when they get fixed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier 95B View Post
    Just post about games on the forum. That works and that is why we are here. $#@! the features. They will get fixed when they get fixed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    the only reason why i join this forum is for gamesharing lol

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    i guess the more we complain, the more is complained about us complaining... So were does it stop and when will it come to the point, when we complain it is on small things

Do we have to wait and wait and wait for things to get fixed or will they actually focus on this and finally have a peace from all us
    Explain how these issues are affecting your usage of the forum please?

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    well navigation is one... The forum is lacking what it use to have two..... The constant time out the site gets and the error when it trys to load a section three.....Things disappearing like post yo want to right four....... The forum load only half of the forum Five

so you see it affects me in a lot of ways

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU

A Question to the Community

well navigation is one... The forum is lacking what it use to have two..... The constant time out the site gets and the error when it trys to load a section three.....Things disappearing like post yo want to right four....... The forum load only half of the forum Five

so you see it affects me in a lot of ways
    We already know about the forum tree while you can still navigate the forum without it. Its more of a convince factor which really effects the smc and mods the most. However in that regards based on the way you been posting lately seems you just go into new post and reply so that would be the ideal way to navigate for anyone that comes on here regularly.

Forum tree was a luxury not a necessity if anything.

Error codes? First I'm hearing about this in the last couple post. Sounds like a problem with internet connection because I don't have that problem at all I don't even get the 500 error at 1215 that used to happen everyday since the update.

The whole like thing has already been brought up its a limit to 5 a day.

Outside of these luxury and options I don't see how the forum is not functional in its current state. So no I don't see how they affect or stop anyone from posting about video games or engaging in conversations thru out the forums. So NO I don't see how its affecting you in a lot of ways since your consistently posting in every thread seems like its business as usual.

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    look mate, i am just posting my side and i did not come in this thread to be cut to pieces over this

PSN ID
    Rodrigo-Filipino
    "Why cant we be friends? Why cant we be friends?" C'mon you guys, one love!
    No advertising allowed.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    dude welcome, unless you understand the undertone and underbelly of this forum and how it works

you will be ate up and spat out, by the awsomeness of the members on here

remember this, while behind a cloak of

" SHOULD I BE THINKING THIS OUT LOUD "

Just Don't

lmao
    Last edited by claud3; 12-30-2012 at 03:49.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    look mate, i am just posting my side and i did not come in this thread to be cut to pieces over this
    Just looking for some validity on your point. If there are forum issues that are stopping you from using the forum for its fundamental purpose to post and interact then there is a huge is as it appears to be given the previous post in this thread.

Apparently there aren't any issues that are stopping you from posting so you just complaining to complain about "luxuries" that don't stop you from interacting with anyone in the PSU community.

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    you repeat the words and never understand the solutions mate... I have been here 3 years and you are here not even one

i know the forum and understand the changes it goes through... I hope i do not offend or pore hate on you, but please understand i am just posting make my voice heard on problems way before you existed as a guest on this forum

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU

A Question to the Community

you repeat the words and never understand the solutions mate... I have been here 3 years and you are here not even one

i know the forum and understand the changes it goes through... I hope i do not offend or pore hate on you, but please understand i am just posting make my voice heard on problems way before you existed as a guest on this forum
    So explain the solution?

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    it's simple us and the staff

we need to be the community that this forum promotes to fix set issues at hand... Beside each other

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    it's simple us and the staff

we need to be the community that this forum promotes to fix set issues at hand... Beside each other
    So your saying that currently the Staff does not promote or bring up issues with the forum?

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    I am saying that it's more the members and no staff

because you are part of a group, does not make you out rank me... Remember that new comer

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    I am saying that it's more the members and no staff

because you are part of a group, does not make you out rank me... Remember that new comer
    I can assure you your absolutely wrong and your obviously not reading previous post from staff like Lethal and IX. If your going to assume anything in the future please know the facts and actually read post come on its not really that hard to understand wtf is going one.

Bottom line is that there are one or two people that can fix these things and its not the staff you see here on PSU daily that can fix it cause like lethal said if we could we would.

Continuously complaining about it gets us nowhere. It'll be fix when its fixed and your false assumption we don't have a staff that doesn't care and its only members is inaccurate and disrespectful to be quite honest.

A side note in regards to your little cheap shot on me. I don't care how long you've been here I suggest next time you make a stupid comment in regards to me just PM me.

In the meantime stop spamming this thread you've said the same thing 7 different times.

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    In an ideal world...there is no hate, no war, no poverty and no disease. All girls are beautiful, clean and are nymphomaniacs. In this ideal world, pink unicorns run across rainbows, fluffy bunnies are on every corner and the sweet summer breeze carries pink ribbons and jellybeans. In this world our beloved forum has its issues fixed by a cutting edge team of triple PhD holding super monkeys and they get $#@! done day 1!

Alas, we are not in this ideal world.

The site feels broken at the moment for me (the most frustrating problem being the navigation tree). We all spend time and energy here, some just enjoy it, some maintain it, and some try and build it up...but when the forum side of the site is treated in such a way, it's discouraging, even for me and my super powers of optimism. I want to help make this place awesome but not when thisplace is treated like some redundant broken down building. Even my patience is waning...The community doesn't earn that site bucketloads of income so is seemingly in the far periphery of the owners.

Administrator
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Rhayne View Post
    The site feels broken at the moment for me (the most frustrating problem being the navigation tree). We all spend time and energy here, some just enjoy it, some maintain it, and some try and build it up...but when the forum side of the site is treated in such a way, it's discouraging, even for me and my super powers of optimism. I want to help make this place awesome but not when thisplace is treated like some redundant broken down building. Even my patience is waning...The community doesn't earn that site bucketloads of income so is seemingly in the far periphery of the owners.
    It's not just you and it isn't your imagination. Your feelings are well-founded. The best advice I can give is to remain emphatically optimistic. This place used to have a lot more funding (a LOT more...), but I can see that isn't the case anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuguy
    ]To give you an idea of where we stand. Based solely on community support, a rival site with 1/10 of the people we have registered and/or active makes about 5 times the revenue. Reason is their communities hype the $#@! out of their own site.

Yes, I agree and that is EXACTLY how it used to be on this site. The forums were the main focus and the community kept the news page... and the website as a whole... flourishing. The community used to be heavily involved with every facet of what is now PSU... and over the years it seems like there's a rather large disconnect between the forums and the news page. The news page and the forums feel like completely separate entities right now. I don't particularly have any suggestions to address this... all I can say is the community used to keep the site afloat and helped bring in a lot of revenue.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutButterMunky View Post
    It's not just you and it isn't your imagination. Your feelings are well-founded. The best advice I can give is to remain emphatically optimistic. This place used to have a lot more funding (a LOT more...), but I can see that isn't the case anymore.

Yes, I agree and that is EXACTLY how it used to be on this site. The forums were the main focus and the community kept the news page... and the website as a whole... flourishing. The community used to be heavily involved with every facet of what is now PSU... and over the years it seems like there's a rather large disconnect between the forums and the news page. The news page and the forums feel like completely separate entities right now. I don't particularly have any suggestions to address this... all I can say is the community used to keep the site afloat and helped bring in a lot of revenue.
    I'm so glad you brought this up (bolded)! I've told the staff guys (editors/writers especially) that they need to become integrated into the community more, I didn't know why (I wasn't here in the days you described), but I felt that it was somehow important. Don, the podcast overlord, has started to jump in here more and we want to get the community into the podcast. KyleOnTheRun is here from time to time too but I'll see to it that this increases more and more from the others too. I'm going to take this post of yours to the content team and make sure that their participation is amped up for 2013 and that we work towards re-establishing this link. I would be interested in hearing a bit more about the days back then,when the community hyped the place up etc, and about how they had an impact on the front page (in PM) when you have the time.

Thread Information