Latest PSU headlines:

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 ... LastLast
    Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Both are equal. I would say 360 if you really enjoy multiplayer alot and PS3 if you enjoy single player more.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by radgamer420 View Post
    Both are equal. I would say 360 if you really enjoy multiplayer alot and PS3 if you enjoy single player more.
    i can understand why people would suggest 360 for multi-player (and not because the games are better) , but i've yet to understand at all... why people would say PS3 for single player (personal gaming preference aside).

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    The definitely aren't equal. I mean, you just separated them lol.

Master Poster
    Items VitaLiverpool360 SlimPS3 FatGoogle Chrome
    PS3.

Better games(exclusives), free online, I just prefer the XMB ( i know i may be in the minority for liking it lol), more simple and straightforward (maybe if MS did not change the design too much for XBOX, this may not be a problem) and I have more friends on it :P

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Easily the PS3, it has more and better games that I like. I'm not into shooters or racers so the 360 has very little to offer me.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDug13
    I want Naughty Dog to explore new game genres, not regurgitate cinematic corridor shooters for another generation.

Master Guru
    Items Baby ChocoboPlayStationUser name style
    meh, as much as I like sony I still think the 360 is better. not by a whole lot but just a little bit.

Sony made quite a few damn mistakes wiht the PS3. one of their big mistakes was to slap everything together and get the system out on the shelves. slapped together, while functions in the PS3 are okay, they are not great. The PS3 wasn't even streamlined for half the stuff it has. This problem is because obviously Sony didn't look at it's competition close enough and also it's because the bluray player was at a premium price since it first released. Since nothing was really streamlined in the PS3, everything runs okay and because of this the 360 is better.

looking at the 360, the reason it's better is because it's the opposite of Sony, meaning that everything in the Xbox360 is streamlined and quite polished.

just using the PS3 web browser is enough to piss anyone off, it's slow, clunky and unorganized, it's basically crap. honestly, current phones today can run the internet web browsers 10x better and they're faster. this is just one of the things that really pisses me off, they haven't even taken the time to polish it's internet web browser more.
    Last edited by Bigdoggy; 11-24-2012 at 21:08.

7. Likes mistercrow likes this post
    Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    The definitely aren't equal. I mean, you just separated them lol.
    Yeah I guess I did. lol And I do enjoy the 360 more tbh.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Yungstar 2006 View Post
    i can understand why people would suggest 360 for multi-player (and not because the games are better) , but i've yet to understand at all... why people would say PS3 for single player (personal gaming preference aside).
    I wasnt trying to say 360 exclusives dont have good sp because they do. But the focus does seem to be a bit more on mp thats all. PS3 exclusives tend to put more into sp.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronSOLDIER View Post
    Easily the PS3, it has more and better games that I like. I'm not into shooters or racers so the 360 has very little to offer me.
    And I love racers and shooters so the PS3 doesnt offer me as much as 360 does.

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    I didn't say it didn't...?
    I want Naughty Dog to explore new game genres, not regurgitate cinematic corridor shooters for another generation.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    I didn't say it didn't...?
    I didnt say you did. You stated your preference and I stated mine. Nothing to get offended about.

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    MjW-
    Items VitaiPhone BlackGran Turismo 5PS3 FatTommy Vercetti3DS
    I like both.

I got a launch PS3, which is still my main console (with PS+ how could it not), and I got my 360 around 2 years ago. In the beginning I was a bit skeptic about the 360 but then I started playing online, with the first blops, then mw3 and now blops2, and then it all made sense.

TA-pa-TA-pa-taPAtalk
    ~Corporate Media Propaganda - Welcome to your Daily Matrix~

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    I didnt say you did. You stated your preference and I stated mine. Nothing to get offended about.
    I'm not I just found it odd you quoted me and not LfC for example. No biggie.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    I'm not I just found it odd you quoted me and not LfC for example. No biggie.
    Because you mentioned my two favorite genres which are your two least favorite which explains why our preferences are so polar opposite thats all. It wasnt an attack or me knocking your preferences or anything like that.

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    I see. Well I'm not totally against them just not big on them, Sports would probably be my least favourite genre but it's grown on me slightly this gen with the motion controls so you're actually doing something.

Forum Sage
    I don't see how if you're a racing fan (without a X360), you're missing out on the PS3.

Power Member
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by sainraja View Post
    I don't see how if you're a racing fan (without a X360), you're missing out on the PS3.
    Well I assume we are talking about exclusives being the difference here?
    I don think he means cart or off road racers.
    I am no longer participating in these forums, I wish all of you on the PSU Forums the best for the future.

Supreme Veteran
    Pros:

PS3 = Better looking exclusives.

360 = Better looking multi-platform titles.

Cons:

PS3 = Decisions tied to memory configuration makes development difficult. Serious time and money for exclusives. Exclusive titles are not that memorable, some great exclusives that are forgotten after a month or so, which as you Americans might say are good for "Redbox" which means rentals.

360 = Generally, Microsoft's vision has become "mainstream" and they have fell of the wagon when it comes to exclusive IP's (mainly needing them and of the core flavoring).

That's as honest as I can be regarding the matter, and to me there is no "winner" but I enjoy and play the 360 more because I choose to. This year there are no exclusives I want for the PS3.
    Gaming on all platforms right now.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by A7MAD View Post
    Pros: PS3 = Better looking exclusives. 360 = Better looking multi-platform titles. Cons: PS3 = Decisions tied to memory configuration makes development difficult. Serious time and money for exclusives. Exclusive titles are not that memorable, some great exclusives that are forgotten after a month or so, which as you Americans might say are good for "Redbox" which means rentals. 360 = Generally, Microsoft's vision has become "mainstream" and they have fell of the wagon when it comes to exclusive IP's (mainly needing them and of the core flavoring). That's as honest as I can be regarding the matter, and to me there is no "winner" but I enjoy and play the 360 more because I choose to. This year there are no exclusives I want for the PS3.
    Yeah PS3 has no exclusives that I want to play either until sometime in 2013 when TLOU comes out. TLOU will most likely be a rental that I'll play through once and then return it. Now better looking exclusives is a sweeping statement. While Uncharted and Killzone are better looking other PS3 exclusives like Starhwak, Socom, Resistance,Dust 514 and others are not.
    Last edited by mistercrow; 12-08-2012 at 16:48.

Master Poster
    Items VitaLiverpool360 SlimPS3 FatGoogle Chrome
    VGA, another gears, another HALO related mode...

YAWN.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by LfCpS3 View Post
    VGA, another gears, another HALO related mode... YAWN.
    Yeah the Halo, Gears, rinse and repeat thing is getting tiresome.

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Yeah the Halo, Gears, rinse and repeat thing is getting tiresome.
    I agree but I would say god of war as well. They right there with halo and gears for amount of games being milked from franchise.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Soldier 95B
    Yup just like Sony milking the $#@! outta resistance and uncharted and god of war and killzone. Milk it dry baby!

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

Elite Guru
    Items DreamcastDeath Note LArsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by LfCpS3 View Post
    VGA, another gears, another HALO related mode...

YAWN.
    Rofl, tell me about it.

Gears looks bland tbh. Epic has lost a few key influential employees of late, wonder what's happening over there.

The Halo mode was weird to show as a 'world exclusive' or premiere or whatever it was o_o. Same with the AC3 dlc.

Though I guess it all just paints a picture of a closing generation.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    But Sony seems to have more high profile exclusives to choose from so it doesn't feel as repetitive. MS just has Halo, Gears and Forza so it seems alot more redundant when you only have 3 big exclusives.

Thread Information