Latest PSU headlines:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    Friendship is Carrots
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    The only issue I have with the site is that it's been fairly slow for a long while now.

If you want substantive posts then head to the science thread I recently created.
    Add me on Steam!

[Forum Rules]
    - [PSN] - [Programmers' Corner]

Elite Sage
    Meh. I'll stick to reddit or gaf if I want real engaging conversation. I just stick here for the trolling now.
    I once ate a dirty sock...don't tell anyone.
    World domination has taken a momentary setback...talk amongst yourselves in the meantime.
    UK>America. its just true

3. Likes Nitey , Wrath likes this post
    PSU Trophy Manager
    PSN ID
    Faenix1
    Items Final Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XIIFangNoctisLightningFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIINaughty DogFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIPS3 Slim
    Coming from the guy that made the most random of posts :P

Sig&Av by Kuro

Sometimes streaming Watch_Dogs

PS4 Preorders:
    FarCry4MetroReduxDragonAge3BatmanAKWitcher3DyingLightOrder1886Uncharted4

PSN
    , XBL, Steam: Faenix1 - 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6299-4363
    Phat PS3: February 2008 - June 1st, 2011, Slim PS3: June 3rd 2011 - Present
    PS4, 3DSxl: November 2013 - Present
    PSVita December 2013 - Present

Master Guru
    Items Bullet For My ValentineAvenged SevenfoldLed ZeppelinHIMRolling StonesSex PistolsPink FloydRed Hot Chili PeppersMetallicaLinkin ParkNirvanaSlipknot
    Quote Originally Posted by radgamer420 View Post
    Yeah I'm sorry if I came across harsh but I'm pretty much a point blank person who just says what he thinks. But I know that doesn't fly well in all situations and I apologize for that and if I'm wrong about you then I apologize for that too.
    After seeing comments like this I can't see the reason why you would be leaving lol. PSU has nothing but quality posters!

Learn to do signatures here

6. Likes Jaeger likes this post
    Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    Goodbye silver.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Master Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by radgamer420 View Post
    I think people who make departure threads are looking for attention and just want everybody to beg them to stay. That being said I'm sorry to see that you've chosen to leave rather than man up and maybe make a thread with some helpful suggestions instead. Anyway do what you gotta do.
    Yep, pretty much this. I bet Silver will post in a few hours or so announcing his decision to stay at PSU after all, thus meaning this was nothing but a cry for attention. I'm not particularly bothered if Silver does stay or go, I just find it extremely hypocritical that the member who is wanting to leave because the forums have declined into nothing but 'spam and trolls' is one of the members who is guilty of creating such threads.

Loyalty to petrified opinion never yet broke a chain or freed a human soul.

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    I can understand...I kind of feel the same. I thought about leaving (and no, it wasn't a cry for attention, as if I need that lol), but there are people here who I enjoy sharing my hobby with, and I would miss them.

I think the restructuring was a good move, however, I'm starting to wonder if the fanboy throw down is a good idea after all. I've had some fun there but I think a lot of the problems here come from fragmentation of the community and insecurity, and while the throw down area is like a quarantine zone to contain the inner fanboy, I wonder if it also drives a wedge into, and further pronouncing the fragmentation we have here.

We all have just 24 hours in the day, some have more hours to game, some less, but we are all gaming and I really wish we could just focus upon the enjoyment of gaming and get rid of all the snide remarks and prods.
    Last edited by Ghost; 07-14-2012 at 08:50.

10. Likes Nitey , Wrath likes this post
    Master Sage
    Items Firefox LogoBruce LeeArsenal
    A lot of negative posts towards the OP here.. but 4,700+ posts contribution to the forums is not a small amount. Have fun gaming and discussing them whether you leave or stay Silver_Knight.

Forum Sage

I agree with Ghost, the FBTD forum is just screaming bad idea. I plan to stay out of the fanboys arena

BBK. Tapatalking.

13. Likes Nitey , Wrath likes this post
    Home Theater Guru
    Items Dark SoulsDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    It's funny how so many people are against the fanboy section yet I am the one that gets all the $#@! for publicly voicing my opinion in there, lol.

~Mortal Kombat has always been - and always will be~

Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBettaKnow View Post
    I agree with Ghost, the FBTD forum is just screaming bad idea. I plan to stay out of the fanboys arena

BBK. Tapatalking.
    I think everyone needs to read the rules and disclaimer, that it's not to be taken so seriously just a fun place to compare consoles and stuff without things getting personal or heated

Via Tapatalk

16. Likes Jaeger likes this post
    Ultimate Veteran
    I think the fanboy section is six years too late. Who in their right mind still argues about the PS3 and 360 in 2012?

I'll miss you Silver, you made some interesting threads now and then.
    Other opinions are available.

18. Likes Nitey , Wrath likes this post
    Home Theater Guru
    Items Dark SoulsDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    Quote Originally Posted by Tutankhamun View Post
    I think the fanboy section is six years too late. Who in their right mind still argues about the PS3 and 360 in 2012?

I'll miss you Silver, you made some interesting threads now and then.
    My thoughts exactly.

I'm telling you, this has been done solely for the reason of attracting newcomers (preferably the youngsters) to the site. The official rule for this section is just a disguise.

~Mortal Kombat has always been - and always will be~

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBettaKnow View Post

BBK. Tapatalking.
    Yeah, I think I will too...It's not how I want to be spending my time here really.

21. Likes Wrath likes this post
    Dedicated Member
    Forum suckzzz

Ultimate Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
    My thoughts exactly.

I'm telling you, this has been done solely for the reason of attracting newcomers (preferably the youngsters) to the site. The official rule for this section is just a disguise.
    Yep. Everything they've done to the forums over this past year has more or less been done to maximize revenue. Nothing wrong with wanting to do that but it would be nice if they thought about the users on occasion. Viglinks are the perfect example, brings nothing to make the forum better for the users.

Master Sage
    Yep. Everything they've done to the forums over this past year has more or less been done to maximize revenue. Nothing wrong with wanting to do that but it would be nice if they thought about the users on occasion. Viglinks are the perfect example, brings nothing to make the forum better for the users.
    You always have nothing but $#@! to say about PSU. If you dislike the way things are run around here, why stay? All I ever see you do is $#@! and moan about new features being added, and constantly complaining about the way the staff run the place. What you don't seem to understand - or just choose to ignore, which I suspect is what you're actually doing - is that in order to keep PSU, they need to add features such as Viglinks, etc. It's not like they're forcing you to click the link and it really doesn't take anything away from your posts, it's just adding an optional link that when clicked gives PSU a bit more money to keep paying for the server.

Again, if you don't like it, you know where to log out. I really don't mean to sound like a backseat moderator, but a lot of time and work has been put into making PSU the way it is today. It might be different to how it was when Seb and AJe were in charge but that's a good and bad thing. In all honesty, the only complaint I would have about PSU 2012 is the fact that we don't have the veterans here anymore, but that's not exactly something PSU can control. They moved on because they either felt like their time here was up or they matters in the real-world that required more attention than the forum. If I could bring them back, I would. Fact of the matter is, they left because of something that actually mattered, whereas OP is leaving because of something trivial and you've threatened to leave (several times, infact) because of a feature added to the forum will will, ultimately, benefit us all.

I would've expected you of all people to understand that, Tut. Then again, I am trying to explain this to a man who is besotted with Apple to the point where his heart may break if they ever stop producing products.

young rich and tasteless
    Items ChelseaPS3 Fat
    Wow internetz r srs biznz

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
    "Remember that you are an Englishman, and have consequently won first prize in the lottery of life"

Quote Originally Posted by dc89 View Post
    If this makes time travel possible I'll go forward in time voluntarily to get my hands on CoD34 and Final Fantasy Versus XIII. They come out in the same year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahawkk View Post
    I dont think i could take a dick, 1. im not gay and 2 one time i stuck my finger in my butt to see how it felt and i wasn't very pleased with the experience

26. Likes F34R likes this post
    Ultimate Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaeger View Post
    You always have nothing but $#@! to say about PSU. If you dislike the way things are run around here, why stay? All I ever see you do is $#@! and moan about new features being added, and constantly complaining about the way the staff run the place. What you don't seem to understand - or just choose to ignore, which I suspect is what you're actually doing - is that in order to keep PSU, they need to add features such as Viglinks, etc. It's not like they're forcing you to click the link and it really doesn't take anything away from your posts, it's just adding an optional link that when clicked gives PSU a bit more money to keep paying for the server.

Again, if you don't like it, you know where to log out. I really don't mean to sound like a backseat moderator, but a lot of time and work has been put into making PSU the way it is today. It might be different to how it was when Seb and AJe were in charge but that's a good and bad thing. In all honesty, the only complaint I would have about PSU 2012 is the fact that we don't have the veterans here anymore, but that's not exactly something PSU can control. They moved on because they either felt like their time here was up or they matters in the real-world that required more attention than the forum. If I could bring them back, I would. Fact of the matter is, they left because of something that actually mattered, whereas OP is leaving because of something trivial and you've threatened to leave (several times, infact) because of a feature added to the forum will will, ultimately, benefit us all.

I would've expected you of all people to understand that, Tut. Then again, I am trying to explain this to a man who is besotted with Apple to the point where his heart may break if they ever stop producing products.
    Sorry, I don't argue on the Internet.

Master Sage
    Sorry, I don't argue on the Internet.
    I don't see anything in my post that implies I want an argument with you, just making it clear that if you don't like it, you know where to go. I must say, though, I'm impressed. Only took 22 years but it looks like you're finally growing up.

El Presidente
    What I don't understand Silver is why you don't just say what specific threads and/or posters you're having problems with and the work it out. I feel that would be better than up and leaving especially in this community where people I think are mature enough to work things out.
    Last edited by podsaurus; 07-14-2012 at 15:39.

Focus. Control. Conviction. Resolve. A true ace lacks none of these attributes. Nothing can deter you from the task at hand except your own fears. This is your sky.

Forum Guru
    Items User name style
    Oh noo..youre leaving? Daarrnn
    Vengeful is amazing<3

Elite Guru
    I don't see anything in my post that implies I want an argument with you, just making it clear that if you don't like it, you know where to go. I must say, though, I'm impressed. Only took 22 years but it looks like you're finally growing up.
    As an observer to the discussion, your posts towards 'Tut' seem awfully personal, verging on insulting.

If that kind of attitude is not bad for the community, I don't know what is.

Obligatory Tapatalk Signature

Master Guru
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    Yep, pretty much this. I bet Silver will post in a few hours or so announcing his decision to stay at PSU after all, thus meaning this was nothing but a cry for attention. I'm not particularly bothered if Silver does stay or go, I just find it extremely hypocritical that the member who is wanting to leave because the forums have declined into nothing but 'spam and trolls' is one of the members who is guilty of creating such threads.
    I can't believe i'm going to respond to something as trivial as your comment but here i go. I have admitted in my first post that i haven't made the best threads. 2. I don't troll no one. 3.I'm not crying for attention! If you go back and actually read something then you'll see what i told him. Your whole argument is something i already explained or admitted. Instead of looking for a thread i made and coming in here and bashing me you could've just not went to the thread and left it alone like half of you preach. I guess that was to hard for you, right? i'm not going to post in a few hours either. It may be months or a year even. All and thank you ,Jaegar, for all of your insightful posts to , tut, me, and others. /sarcasm.

Edit: when a mod sees this thread, can you please close it. So i don't have to deal with this guy.
    Congratulations Jaegar, you win asshole of the year!
    Last edited by Silvy; 07-14-2012 at 20:52.

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

Master Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knight View Post
    Congratulations, Jaegar, you win asshole of the year!

34. Likes DeviousOne likes this post

Thread Information