View Poll Results: Get rid or keep?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Get rid

    16 45.71%
  • Keep

    19 54.29%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 89
  1. #51
    Super Carlton
    33x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    SW London
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Age
    33
    Posts
    13,463
    Rep Power
    102
    Points
    31,884 (0 Banked)
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Right, im pretty sure Cu said that the only place you can do that $#@! is the versus sections.

    dont come in here and call people trolls of flamebait members! we have a section for that now! lol. kinda......

    33x

    Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

  2. Likes A7 likes this post
  3. #52
    Legend
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,105
    Rep Power
    244
    Points
    146,204 (0 Banked)
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksite View Post
    You know as well as I do that the PS3 vs. Xbox 360 section is entirely dependent on how users handle themselves. As long as you remember to back up your posts and refrain from posting personal insults then we shouldn't have any problems.

    This is really the same old routine brought on by the community every time something new gets implemented. Furthermore, it's hard to make a decision that benefits the majority of the users here when we get mixed messages on whether we're being too strict or lenient. Do you want to kick back and relax or does everything need to be serious business?
    It's the same routine? What... Ok, so this kind of thing was brought up a while back, and started, and removed quickly. Now you have it again, and have people saying that if people believe x, they are dumb. You have insults already being posted, and it's a section that is completely against the rules, regardless of the "rules" put into a sticky thread.

    Again, I don't care if it comes or goes. I'll participate to a degree, and I don't really care what others post about things. You do have others here that don't agree with having a section that is against the rules, that has been against the rules for a while, and people have been banned, given infractions, warnings, etc., for the same exact thing; regardless of where the posts are made, the content is the same.




  4. Likes Two4DaMoney likes this post
  5. #53
    Super Moderator
    Lethal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Kansas City
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Age
    34
    Posts
    11,411
    Rep Power
    144
    Points
    78,643 (0 Banked)
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I say keep it. If anyone can not handle that section, well........Stay out!!!!!!!

  6. Likes A7, John25 likes this post
  7. #54
    Legend
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,105
    Rep Power
    244
    Points
    146,204 (0 Banked)
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal_NFS View Post
    I say keep it. If anyone can not handle that section, well........Stay out!!!!!!!
    lol, not much of a reason to keep an entire section when it's a ghost town, with four members chatting it up.




  8. #55
    Forum Sage
    DeviousOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Orlando FL
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Age
    31
    Posts
    9,551
    Rep Power
    69
    Points
    61,675 (1,943 Banked)
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    looks like 4 members chatting up this thread and the poll is showing it should stay?

    ~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

  9. #56
    Legend
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,105
    Rep Power
    244
    Points
    146,204 (0 Banked)
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    What I mean is, if people don't like it, don't go in it. That's going to end up a very shallow place to be in terms of the amount of people using it.




  10. #57
    Super Moderator
    Lethal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Kansas City
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Age
    34
    Posts
    11,411
    Rep Power
    144
    Points
    78,643 (0 Banked)
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    lol, not much of a reason to keep an entire section when it's a ghost town, with four members chatting it up.
    Isn't the section only a few days old? Give the damn section a chance for a few weeks at least lol.

  11. #58
    Legend
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,105
    Rep Power
    244
    Points
    146,204 (0 Banked)
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal_NFS View Post
    Isn't the section only a few days old? Give the damn section a chance for a few weeks at least lol.
    You are assuming that I'm meaning "right now"? My comment was life long. It doesn't matter to me if the section is here permanently, or gone before the next reply in this thread is submitted.




  12. #59
    Ultimate Veteran
    Metal King Slime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    23
    Posts
    22,297
    Rep Power
    192
    Points
    6,495 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    lol, not much of a reason to keep an entire section when it's a ghost town, with four members chatting it up.
    I'm pretty sure you could say the same for the Microsoft and Nintendo forums.

    Regarding your previous post, we've had users from both the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 camp visit other forums on the site to incite trouble. The Fanboy Throwdown section will at least keep it all in one place in a respectable manner. But if you find someone breaking the rules Cuguy set up, report it.
    Last edited by Metal King Slime; 07-14-2012 at 23:00.
    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar and Sylar for the signature!


  13. #60
    Super Moderator
    Lethal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Kansas City
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Age
    34
    Posts
    11,411
    Rep Power
    144
    Points
    78,643 (0 Banked)
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    lol, not much of a reason to keep an entire section when it's a ghost town, with four members chatting it up.

    Looks like you meant right now. Pretty sure everyone would "assume" the same.

  14. #61
    Legend
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,105
    Rep Power
    244
    Points
    146,204 (0 Banked)
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksite View Post
    I'm pretty sure you could say the same for the Microsoft and Nintendo forums.

    Regarding your previous post, we've had users from both the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 camp visit other forums on the site to incite trouble. The Fanboy Throwdown section will at least keep it all in one place in a respectable manner. But if you find someone breaking the rules Cuguy set up, report it.
    So, instead of enforcing the rules of the site, that others have been banned for, we now will promote using the types of posts that are against the site rules. People can do whatever they want, but this is just condescending towards the integrity of the site. That's what my posts are addressing. Like I said, I don't care what people post, etc. There are several posts already that are against the rules in the site rules section, and the sticky in that section. I would say that a staff member could find them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal_NFS View Post
    Looks like you meant right now. Pretty sure everyone would "assume" the same.
    Assuming something doesn't make it the right assumption. Sorry. What's even better, since you said it, I explained the context even further for more accurate description of what I meant. Anything else?




  15. Likes Wrath likes this post
  16. #62
    Super Moderator
    Lethal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Kansas City
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Age
    34
    Posts
    11,411
    Rep Power
    144
    Points
    78,643 (0 Banked)
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Assuming something doesn't make it the right assumption. Sorry. What's even better, since you said it, I explained the context even further for more accurate description of what I meant. Anything else?
    You explained incorrectly. You meant right now. I am right, you are wrong. Live with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

    Anyways, No reason to remove anything right now. If the section is stale in a few weeks, I am sure Cuguy will look at it and make a decision.

  17. #63
    Legend
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,105
    Rep Power
    244
    Points
    146,204 (0 Banked)
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Well, there are reasons to remove it, and reasons to keep it.




  18. #64
    Ultimate Veteran
    Metal King Slime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    23
    Posts
    22,297
    Rep Power
    192
    Points
    6,495 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal_NFS View Post
    Anyways, No reason to remove anything right now. If the section is stale in a few weeks, I am sure Cuguy will look at it and make a decision.
    This.

    Honestly, I've already seen a couple members continue to post in that section, even though they criticized it for lowering the standards of the site. If you don't like it, simply ignore it. Then maybe Cuguy will come to a decision.

    Fair enough?
    Last edited by Metal King Slime; 07-14-2012 at 23:35.
    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar and Sylar for the signature!


  19. #65
    Legend
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,105
    Rep Power
    244
    Points
    146,204 (0 Banked)
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I agree that if someone doesn't like it, then just ignore it. However, that goes with a lot of negative things, but they are still against the rules. So, members can ignore the negative behavior, or can keep pressing against it until it's fixed. Once something that is ignored by members for a length of time, and the forums are penalized in a manner of members leaving, not joining, or the negativity spreading from the "good section", to the rest of the discussion areas, then it's another crash that has to be fixed.

    I can't think of a honestly legitimate reason to form a section of things that are against the rules. How is that supposed to promote the site? /sigh




  20. Likes Nerevar likes this post
  21. #66
    Elite Sage
    Cuguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    PSN ID
    cuguy
    Age
    40
    Posts
    11,744
    Rep Power
    134
    Points
    3,394,444 (212,741 Banked)
    Items Joker (limited ICON)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Rhayne View Post
    The content of that section, or the points made in it are not what i am having issue with, but rather the spirit that brews in there and will end up seeping into the rest of the forum.
    That "spirit" was already present in the forums.. All I did was give it an outlet.
    LMAO

  22. #67
    Elite Sage
    Cuguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    PSN ID
    cuguy
    Age
    40
    Posts
    11,744
    Rep Power
    134
    Points
    3,394,444 (212,741 Banked)
    Items Joker (limited ICON)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by three3-times View Post
    Right, im pretty sure Cu said that the only place you can do that $#@! is the versus sections.

    dont come in here and call people trolls of flamebait members! we have a section for that now! lol. kinda......

    33x

    NO NO NO. Clearly states in the guidelines for the thread, if you start personal jibing or insults, I will ban offending members from posting in that thread.

    It is LOL thread. If anyone puts serious $#@! in there and starts derailing the discussions acting all butthurt, I will give them the forum experience they want. One without the thread.
    LMAO

  23. #68
    Elite Sage
    Cuguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    PSN ID
    cuguy
    Age
    40
    Posts
    11,744
    Rep Power
    134
    Points
    3,394,444 (212,741 Banked)
    Items Joker (limited ICON)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    I agree that if someone doesn't like it, then just ignore it. However, that goes with a lot of negative things, but they are still against the rules. So, members can ignore the negative behavior, or can keep pressing against it until it's fixed. Once something that is ignored by members for a length of time, and the forums are penalized in a manner of members leaving, not joining, or the negativity spreading from the "good section", to the rest of the discussion areas, then it's another crash that has to be fixed.

    I can't think of a honestly legitimate reason to form a section of things that are against the rules. How is that supposed to promote the site? /sigh
    This is the post I have a lot of issue with. This is why we struggle with the community. No one likes change of any kind, but rather than roll with it and give stuff a chance, we get threads and complaints. In this case, it is an easy thing to ignore. Don't go in the thread. If that is too hard, I can ban users from being able to post. Simple. Why do we have to endure public arguments like this?


    Really, when I formed the new forum, I made it very clear that what goes down in there is NOT allowed or tolerated outside of those forums. If people choose to leak that behavior outside of the throwdown, then they will be dealt with just like it has always been.

    Integrity of the site is not being compromised by allowing some people a little blow off space. It is like putting what Amsterdam does. Pot is legal inside the city, harder drugs are given clean supplies and such for the users BUT if it gets out of hand the police are there to stamp it down. Same thing here. Allowing a single forum section out of the whole site for people WHO CHOOSE TO VISIT IT to blow off a little steam and laugh, is not destroying PSU's integrity FFS.

    It promotes the site by inviting members to join. Our forums discussion, with all its "integrity" was incredibly stale. No one talked about anything. It was all a bunch of people walking on eggshells because they might say something that put someone else's ass in the air. With this forum, it gives people a place to say some things that are on their mind, not personal in nature, to vent. However, going into it, they know it can be tossed back as well.

    We can infract in there, we can shut it down, whatever. But for crap's sake, let's give it a chance to flesh out. See if it gets some people to come visit.

    If ANY section on this forum degrades the image of the site, for me it is the Off-topic area. We get threads about $#@!s, dead kittens, dads killing their kids, and all of it off color and embarrassing at times. BUT it is a place people love. It is the most active portion of the site by far.

    I have a perfect solution for this thread.

    The forum stays until I see it is a failure. It isn't often I stop my CM foot down, but in this case I was tasked with trying to pull in some members. So until that forum either gets too many people in trouble, or stalls, it is staying in place. No hardware or software news is exciting these days, so it comes down to forum plug ins or coming up with new topics to discuss.
    Last edited by Cuguy; 07-15-2012 at 03:17.
    LMAO

  24. #69
    Legend
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,105
    Rep Power
    244
    Points
    146,204 (0 Banked)
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuguy View Post
    NO NO NO. Clearly states in the guidelines for the thread, if you start personal jibing or insults, I will ban offending members from posting in that thread.

    It is LOL thread. If anyone puts serious $#@! in there and starts derailing the discussions acting all butthurt, I will give them the forum experience they want. One without the thread.
    Assign someone to read all the posts there, and you'll get to start giving out that experience in a jiffy.




  25. #70
    Forum Elder
    RaY_210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    PSN ID
    RaYU84
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,685
    Rep Power
    42
    Points
    30,647 (0 Banked)
    Items Iron Maiden3DSBaby ChocoboDr. DreDragon Ball Z3DSPS3 SlimNintendo 64TOOLPink FloydAC/DCFuturama
    I still just want Nintendo added to the throw down
    Thanks to THUGGEDOUT for the sig, The Black Wolf for the av.
    Life's too short to be sober! Drunk with power!

  26. Likes DeviousOne likes this post
  27. #71
    Supreme Veteran
    A7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Age
    35
    Posts
    17,986
    Rep Power
    124
    Points
    3,355 (3,044 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Assign someone to read all the posts there, and you'll get to start giving out that experience in a jiffy.
    I didn't do anything!

    Gaming on all platforms right now.

  28. #72
    PSU Trophy Manager
    Fenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    PSN ID
    Faenix1
    Age
    25
    Posts
    11,604
    Rep Power
    90
    Points
    19,721 (1,000 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XIIFangNoctisLightningFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIINaughty DogFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Poll needs a dont give a $#@!, wont use it option.
    Saying that: I'm starting to notice a major trend around here, and its getting rather ridiculous. Everytime they change something, no matter how small it is, we have people $#@!ing about it without even giving it a chance. Sometimes you can SEE its for the benefit of this place, and we still complain. Weren't we at one point getting frustrated cause no changes were happening? At least they seem to care now. We need to start following the "dont like it, dont use it" as some kind of forum code.

    Sig&Av by Kuro

    PS4 Preorders:
    FarCry4
    DragonAge3DWitcher3Order1886Uncharted4Batman:AKDyingLight

    PSN
    , XBL, Steam: Faenix1 - 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6299-4363
    Phat PS3: February 2008 - June 1st, 2011, Slim PS3: June 3rd 2011 - Present
    PS4, 3DSxl: November 2013 - Present
    PSVita December 2013 - Present

  29. Likes A7 likes this post
  30. #73
    Community Manager
    Fijiandoce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Pacific Isles of Doceness
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    Posts
    4,475
    Rep Power
    89
    Points
    267,673 (888 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuguy View Post
    This is the post I have a lot of issue with. This is why we struggle with the community. No one likes change of any kind, but rather than roll with it and give stuff a chance, we get threads and complaints. In this case, it is an easy thing to ignore. Don't go in the thread. If that is too hard, I can ban users from being able to post. Simple. Why do we have to endure public arguments like this?


    Really, when I formed the new forum, I made it very clear that what goes down in there is NOT allowed or tolerated outside of those forums. If people choose to leak that behavior outside of the throwdown, then they will be dealt with just like it has always been.

    Integrity of the site is not being compromised by allowing some people a little blow off space. It is like putting what Amsterdam does. Pot is legal inside the city, harder drugs are given clean supplies and such for the users BUT if it gets out of hand the police are there to stamp it down. Same thing here. Allowing a single forum section out of the whole site for people WHO CHOOSE TO VISIT IT to blow off a little steam and laugh, is not destroying PSU's integrity FFS.

    It promotes the site by inviting members to join. Our forums discussion, with all its "integrity" was incredibly stale. No one talked about anything. It was all a bunch of people walking on eggshells because they might say something that put someone else's ass in the air. With this forum, it gives people a place to say some things that are on their mind, not personal in nature, to vent. However, going into it, they know it can be tossed back as well.

    We can infract in there, we can shut it down, whatever. But for crap's sake, let's give it a chance to flesh out. See if it gets some people to come visit.

    If ANY section on this forum degrades the image of the site, for me it is the Off-topic area. We get threads about $#@!s, dead kittens, dads killing their kids, and all of it off color and embarrassing at times. BUT it is a place people love. It is the most active portion of the site by far.

    I have a perfect solution for this thread.

    The forum stays until I see it is a failure. It isn't often I stop my CM foot down, but in this case I was tasked with trying to pull in some members. So until that forum either gets too many people in trouble, or stalls, it is staying in place. No hardware or software news is exciting these days, so it comes down to forum plug ins or coming up with new topics to discuss.
    a sub section in the off topic forum would've sufficed imo...
    i'm not wholly against it. i just dislike that it seems as though were giving it priority, especially when the 360 and PC forums have been supplanted and moved into a single "Other" forum.
    i get where the staff is coming from and of its importance, but as you can see, (at time of writing) the forum is near enough split in two on the current setup.
    a suitable compromise should be reached. many of the guys who voted no, used the forums you've given less importance to.

    ps. a large part of my disagreeance comes in part from the big ass "Fanboy Throwdown" section header. it implies we give it priority. something more subtle would probably be better. even if the section is for laughs, it will still be perceived negatively by those who aren't currently part of our community.
    Sig courtesy of the_jim


  31. #74
    Elite Sage
    Cuguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    PSN ID
    cuguy
    Age
    40
    Posts
    11,744
    Rep Power
    134
    Points
    3,394,444 (212,741 Banked)
    Items Joker (limited ICON)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenix View Post
    Poll needs a dont give a $#@!, wont use it option.
    Saying that: I'm starting to notice a major trend around here, and its getting rather ridiculous. Everytime they change something, no matter how small it is, we have people $#@!ing about it without even giving it a chance. Sometimes you can SEE its for the benefit of this place, and we still complain. Weren't we at one point getting frustrated cause no changes were happening? At least they seem to care now. We need to start following the "dont like it, dont use it" as some kind of forum code.
    Well said.

    We stayed the course since Mr. B and company took over 2 yrs ago, and it just isn't working. I added forum enhancements like the shop, like dislike, etc... and out come the complaints. We shift forums, change staff, add forums, and it is just more of the same.

    When I was a normal member here, I chose to go into threads knowing full well what I was getting into. I didn't expect every thread, every forum to be catered to my every whim. If I didn't like the subject, or discussion I got out of there. Moved on. Simple as that.
    LMAO

  32. #75
    Elite Sage
    Cuguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    PSN ID
    cuguy
    Age
    40
    Posts
    11,744
    Rep Power
    134
    Points
    3,394,444 (212,741 Banked)
    Items Joker (limited ICON)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fijiandoce View Post
    ps. a large part of my disagreeance comes in part from the big ass "Fanboy Throwdown" section header. it implies we give it priority. something more subtle would probably be better. even if the section is for laughs, it will still be perceived negatively by those who aren't currently part of our community.
    You made some valid points, but one thing is I wanted the forum to bring in members. Not cater to existing members per se.

    If I buried the new section into a subforum, the likelihood of a lurker coming across it and liking the threads is very slim.

    We are actively trying to boost our community, something that hasn't been a priority in the past because people just came here. Now, with gaming news being $#@!in droll, we have to find new ways to get new blood here.

    So, while we want to retain our existing members, hard truth is, the site needs NEW ones as well. So some of the decisions I make, along with the content team, are not going to sit well with everyone who is already here and that is ok. Truth, I am not here to please everyone. I am here to make the hard decisions, bring in new blood, etc... I will do what I think is right. If something fails on its own, then it goes away. If it flourishes, then we win because we will have more members.
    LMAO

  33. Likes Fijiandoce likes this post

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.