Quote Originally Posted by DreDayDetox View Post
    There's a thread exactly for this sort of thing

http://www.psu.com/forums/showthread...s-TV-Games-etc
    A-ha! I'm out of the loop.

My bad.

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    It's ok man, just post in that thread from now. I wanna keep it alive like the movie thread.

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    It's ok man, just post in that thread from now. I wanna keep it alive like the movie thread.
    Will do mate.

Unless it's already been stuck in there, and you have the ability to, feel free to move my post into there

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    I do not hold the mighty powers of Thanos. Only the mods do.

5. Likes RaY_210 likes this post
    Dat Guy
    Items Protect yourselfNew User TitleTitle Style
    Did someone call for thanos?!?

Thank you itachi

7. Likes RaY_210 , Lebowski likes this post
    Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Thank you, Master.

9. Likes RaY_210 likes this post
    Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Read this one recently

11. Likes supergamer likes this post
    Master Guru
    PSN ID
    THUGGEDOUT1
    Items LBP ColeLBP SephirothLBP KratosLBP HelgastLBP EzioLBP Cloud
    Check out this short clip of The Punisher called Dirty Laundry, Thomas Jane reprises his role and Ron Perlman is in it as well. All I gotta say is, this is how the Punisher should be done!

P.S. - That bottle of JD is a hard son of a $#@!...

In 2004, Thomas Jane starred as Frank Castle in The Punisher for what was then Lions Gate Films (now Lionsgate). The movie wasn't a big hit making about $54.7 million worldwide on a budget of $33 million, and it didn't do so well with the critics either, but over time fans started realizing that Jane was a pretty damn good Punisher. He's proven that again with this unofficial short that he debuted at the San Diego Comic-Con titled "Dirty Laundry."

He said: "I wanted to make a fan film for a character I've always loved and believed in - a love letter to Frank Castle & his fans. It was an incredible experience with everyone on the project throwing in their time just for the fun of it. It's been a blast to be a part of from start to finish -- we hope the friends of Frank enjoy watching it as much as we did making it."

In a reply on Twitter to a fan who asked if he had some kind of agenda making the short, Jane added: "Not pushing anything. Just a fan film from Friends of Frank."
    Last edited by THUGGEDOUT; 07-16-2012 at 20:25.

"When I was 12, I milked my eel into a pot of turtle stew. I flogged the one-eyed snake, I skinned my sausage. I made the bald man cry into the turtle stew, which I believe my sister ate. At least I hope she did."

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Holy $#@!! That was amazing!! Is that some promo to get the studios to reboot Punisher? Lol @ Dark Knight score in the clip.

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    THUGGEDOUT1
    Holy $#@!! That was amazing!! Is that some promo to get the studios to reboot Punisher? Lol @ Dark Knight score in the clip.
    Added some info on it, seems like Jane did it himself.

"When I was 12, I milked my eel into a pot of turtle stew. I flogged the one-eyed snake, I skinned my sausage. I made the bald man cry into the turtle stew, which I believe my sister ate. At least I hope she did."

Master Sage
    Items User name style
    Since Marvel has Blade and Punisher back i think they should start a separate dark cinematic universe with R rated movies. Hopefully they can get Ghost Rider back one day so they can add him to it too.

Master Sage
    Items User name style
    Anthony Mackie in Talks to Play Falcon in 'Captain America' Sequel
    The actor would join Chris Evans in the followup, being directed by Joe and Anthony Russo.

Marvel isn't resting on its laurels after a victory lap at Comic-Con this weekend. The studio moving ahead on casting its latest project Captain America: The Winter Soldier.
    Anthony Mackie is in negotiations to star alongside Chris Evans in the sequel to Captain America: The First Avenger, which is being directed by Joe andAnthony Russo.

The film will be released on April 4, 2014.

Plot details are being kept under wraps but the subtitle suggests a respected comic book storyline from the 2000s that resurrected Captain America's sidekick Bucky as a brain-washed super assassin known as the Winter Solider.
    While Marvel would not comment nor divulge charater details, it is believed that Mackie will portray the Falcon, one of mainstream comics' first black superheroes and perhaps its first American one.
    The character, Sam Wilson, is Harlem-based and had many street adventures with Cap in the 1970s comics, when he served as his partner. He derives his powers from a suit that allows him to fly and enhances his strength. He can also telepathically talk to birds. In current comics, Falcon is a key player in many of Cap's espionage adventures.

Mackie, who became a hot commodity after his turn in The Hurt Locker, is currently on the big screen in Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter. He has the Warner Bros. all-star crime movie Gangster Squad coming out this fall, he recently completed shooting Michael Bay's Pain and Gain and is now shooting Runner, Runner with Ben Affleck and Justin Timberlake.
    Source - http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hea...-sequel-349622

Falcon Wiki Page (In case you dont know who the Falcon is) - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falcon_%28comics%29

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Nice! Looking forward to those movies. I've only known Falcon reading Civil War and Marvel Zombies

http://nerdbastards.com/2012/07/17/i...n-ironman-iii/

Gwen Paltrow to MAYBE armor up!
    http://nerdbastards.com/2012/07/17/i...n-ironman-iii/

ComicBookMovie.com posted the picture above with a short article pondering the question:
    Could Pepper Potts don the Iron-Man Rescue armour in IronMan III?
    Both Kevin Feige (Marvel Comics Big-shot) and Jon Favreau (IronMan Director and Happy Hogan) have in the past commented on the possibility of Gwyneth Paltrow donning the ‘Rescue’ armor in one of Marvel’s Iron Man films.
    Kevin Feige:
    “Everyone at this table thinks it would be the coolest thing in the world to see Pepper get in the suit at some point.”
    Jon Favreau:
    “We almost did it a few times, we talked about it a lot. I think we all share your enthusiasm for that, and we all want to see Gwyneth kick some ass.”
    This NerdBastard could see this happening, but still thinks it’s just fan-boy fantasy for now. Are fans ready for Tony to be saved by Pepper? Perhaps the powers that be might make the Rescue armour part of some additional bonus DVD shorts to add to the IronMan mythos.
    To be honest, I think they are cramming a bit too much in one movie. And we all know how well that worked out for Spider-Man 3. I'm just scared it's gonna suck, and the director is good, but..I dunno...it would have to be one helluva long movie for that much stuff. I'd save her armoring up for the one-shot series live action shorts.

Veteran
    Pepper with a suit sounds way too odd to work, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Bio
    Yep, NGP will retail at $300. We all know it's going to happen.

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    On film, probably, but it worked in the comics.

Super Elite
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio View Post
    Pepper with a suit sounds way too odd to work, IMO.
    ^this.

On film, probably, but it worked in the comics.
    then again there's a lot you can cut from a comic.

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by x_terna View Post

then again there's a lot you can cut from a comic.

Let's agree to disagree.

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Regarding the Catwoman movie

http://nerdbastards.com/2012/07/23/a...movie-only-if/

As the Dark Knight Rises cast made it’s way through the pre-movie opening press, Anne Hathaway sat down with Digital Spy and answered the question:
    “(Nolan) has said as well that Catwoman deserves her own movie, what do you think about that?”
    “I think it would be lovely to see more of her but only if it’s with the right people,” Hathaway said. “She lives in this Gotham City and so it would have to be established by the people who have made this Gotham City. For me, at least.”
    You can check out the interview in the video below. What do you think about this idea? Can Hathaway break the Catwoman movie curse?
    Yes, there is a curse, it was put there by Halle Berry.

HULK TV series directed by Guillermo Del Toro

http://nerdbastards.com/2012/07/20/m...ulk-tv-series/

Since announcing Marvel would be teaming with the incredibly talented Guillermo del Toro for a new live-action Hulk televison series on ABC, both studios and Del Toro have been mum on details. The only other news we’ve heard was it will debut sometime in the new year, but at Comic-Con the director sat down with MTV for a progress update.
    Still in the early stages of development, the director of Hellboy and the upcoming science fiction film Pacific Rim, said:
    I have had a couple of minutes with Marvel since ‘Avengers,’ and they have the screenplay. We’re waiting for a particular writer to do a rewrite on the pilot. That’s where we are right now. But we’re still on.
    It should be noted Marvel’s current Hulk/Bruce Banner played by Mark Ruffalo will not be a part of the series, but has agreed to reprise his role in future films. This sounds like pretty good timing, what with Marvel announcing its upcoming line-up of feature films and other various projects, and surely Guillermo will draw inspiration from Joss Whedon and The Avengers.
    I think ‘Avengers’ is beautiful because you give a movie like that — that size, that scope — to a guy that has the tone and the pulse of those things dead on, and that’s beauty or curse, you know?
    Obviously it won’t carry the same strength and charisma of the silver screen super heroes, but this Hulk series will definitely be a contender for viewers in the new year. As long as the studios and Del Toro can carry over or adapt what’s been developed in Marvel’s movie-verse they should have a gamma strengthened hit on their hands.
    And to start a discussion to keep this thread alive, what comic books or story arcs or graphic novels have you read so far? From any camp.

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    THUGGEDOUT1
    Take a look below at the newest version of TMNT show intro and clips:

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Wow, I really didn't like that. lol

25. Likes THUGGEDOUT likes this post
    Dat Guy
    My marvel collectors edition set is growing lol

Thank you itachi

27. Likes supergamer, THUGGEDOUT , Lebowski likes this post
    Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    NICE!!! You're such a boss.

Dat Guy
    NICE!!! You're such a boss.
    Every fortnight a new book comes out, once collected the book end part shows huge marvel character fight out lol
    The avengers dissemble book has captain america and his limey squad mate captain Britain

Thank you itachi

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    I take it these were pretty expensive?

Veteran
    Items LiverpoolUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by HellsJester View Post
    Comic-Con Trailer for The Walking Dead Season 3
    WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS!!

$#@! yeah it looks great. Really disappointed by Season 2 but this is very promising. Surprised they're exploring Woodbury so soon. Though it does seem a bit less sadistic version than that in the comics, or maybe the trailer just wants to make it seem that way.

Thread Information