PSN ID
    macdaddy-v

uncharted 4 in the works for PS4 apparently

i was reading an article somewhere i think on N4g and it appears uncharted 4 is in the works,strong evidence suggests that its for the ps4, i was so excited to hear about this. it was kind of obvious uncharted 3 was not the last one because of how it ended, that didnt seem like a conclusion to drakes story.

im hyped about this and i bet you money water will be the theme of uncharted 4, and with the ps4s technology damn its gonna look hot.

ive also made a video on this you can see here if you want: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyLeZ1C5G6Y

Friendship is Carrots
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    This is the second time you've posted a video of yours through some underhanded methods. You committed hearsay by claiming you read this from an article, but you didn't provide any source to back up this eccentric and attention-grabbing information. If you're going to advertise your videos then do it honestly (especially when both accounts on both sites is the same) and have a bit of respect for the audience you're trying to capture. God damn.
    Add me on Steam!

[Forum Rules]
    - [PSN] - [Programmers' Corner]

Master Guru
    Items Dark SoulsDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    Where's the rap version?

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapture View Post
    This is the second time you've posted a video of yours through some underhanded methods. You committed hearsay by claiming you read this from an article, but you didn't provide any source to back up this eccentric and attention-grabbing information. If you're going to advertise your videos then do it honestly (especially when both accounts on both sites is the same) and have a bit of respect for the audience you're trying to capture. God damn.
    Yes hes getting annoying. It's sad what people will do for more views on their youtube videos.

Ultimate Veteran
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Even if it was true, you didn't bother to post it in the right section.
    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar and Sylar for the signature!

Thread Information