PSU Editor-in-chief
    PSN ID
    geist226
    Items User name styleFull Metal AlchemistYunaGuerrilla GamesNaughty DogDaft PunkDeus Ex HR AdamAtlusFinal Fantasy X

Table Top Tanks Review

http://www.psu.com/a016167/Table-Top-Tanks-Review

Much ado has been given to PlayStation Vita's augmented reality features in the months since its reveal, but the apps and games to use AR have so far ranged from less-than-stellar experiences to glorified tech demos. In this regard, Table Top Tanks doesn't do much to break the mold. That said, it also presents the best use of the technology I've yet seen, and a promising (yet limited) glimpse of what AR's future could hold. I'm not saying Table Top Tanks is a great game, but if you own a PS Vita, you won't find simple entertainment for a better price.
    See more at: http://www.psu.com/a016167/Table-Top-Tanks-Review

Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    That actually looks pretty decent for an AR game. Super cheap too. Might give it a go next time I have leftover money in my PS wallet.

Come to think of it I haven't even used my Vita for AR at all yet.

Via Tapatalk

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Nice glimpse of AR on the Vita. Right now, not enough for dough from me though.

Thread Information