Latest PSU headlines:

View Poll Results: The BEST FF so far is . . .

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Final Fantasy I

0 0%
  • Final Fantasy II

0 0%
  • Final Fantasy III

0 0%
  • Final Fantasy IV

2 10.00%
  • Final Fantasy V

0 0%
  • Final Fantasy VI

2 10.00%
  • Final Fantasy VII

10 50.00%
  • Final Fantasy VIII

3 15.00%
  • Final Fantasy IX

1 5.00%
  • Final Fantasy X

1 5.00%
  • Final Fantasy XI

0 0%
  • Final Fantasy XII

0 0%
  • Final Fantasy XIII

0 0%
  • Final Fantasy XIV

1 5.00%
Page 12 of 165 FirstFirst ... 21222 ... LastLast
    Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I still haven't played it

I own it physically but have been waiting for the Vita to get BC... if that doesn't come by the time I finish KH3D.. I think ill just play it on my psp lol

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Items Protect yourselfFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    Ok put spoilers in my post, still kinda new to all this sorry lol

Yeah If i could find my psp I would be taking this in to work with me and getting an extra few hours a day on it!

PSN ID: gersfc

Twitter ID: gers_PSU
    Twitch ID: 19gers87
    Youtube Channel: gers87fc

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Ariakace55
    No problem bud. Should you need any furthur assistance with FFVIII, im your guy. I can teach you everything you need to know to master the game from discs 1-3. ive owned the game since launch and i refuse to go to disc 4. I can teach you to master the junction system to your advantage in any potential situation. Especially when hunting for items to upgrade your weapons. Like i said, i have the FFVIII bible and its never more than a few feet away from my computer.

your next few GF's will be Leviathon from Norg, Pandemona from Fujin, and Cerberus from an optional encounter at Galbadia Garden.

Kill some time at Galbadia garden, and do some hardcore level grinding at the Galbadia Garden Ice Rink. Those guys will level your people up really fast, and youll probably get your GF's abilities finished a lot faster there than in the training center, and the battles will be over super super fast if you junction fire elemental magic to each of your party members elemental attack junction, and youll be untouchable damage wise if you junction ice magic to your elemental defense junction. its really the fasted way to level and get your GF abilities (they come in rediculously handy, DO NOT overlook them, spend time tinkering with them)

And make sure that when youre drawing magic, ALWAYS give Squall every Death spell you can, and junction that to his Status Attack Junction. once you get to about 70-80 death spells, its almost a guarenteed 1 shot kill every time. just make sure you skip his turn until everyone else gets a shot in so everyone levels up a little bit more evenly.

"I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum. Ive got a shitload of bubble gum"

4. Likes Gers likes this post
    Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Items Protect yourselfFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariakace View Post
    No problem bud. Should you need any furthur assistance with FFVIII, im your guy. I can teach you everything you need to know to master the game from discs 1-3. ive owned the game since launch and i refuse to go to disc 4. I can teach you to master the junction system to your advantage in any potential situation. Especially when hunting for items to upgrade your weapons. Like i said, i have the FFVIII bible and its never more than a few feet away from my computer.

your next few GF's will be Leviathon from Norg, Pandemona from Fujin, and Cerberus from an optional encounter at Galbadia Garden.

Kill some time at Galbadia garden, and do some hardcore level grinding at the Galbadia Garden Ice Rink. Those guys will level your people up really fast, and youll probably get your GF's abilities finished a lot faster there than in the training center, and the battles will be over super super fast if you junction fire elemental magic to each of your party members elemental attack junction, and youll be untouchable damage wise if you junction ice magic to your elemental defense junction. its really the fasted way to level and get your GF abilities (they come in rediculously handy, DO NOT overlook them, spend time tinkering with them)

And make sure that when youre drawing magic, ALWAYS give Squall every Death spell you can, and junction that to his Status Attack Junction. once you get to about 70-80 death spells, its almost a guarenteed 1 shot kill every time. just make sure you skip his turn until everyone else gets a shot in so everyone levels up a little bit more evenly.
    Well thanks again bud. I am playing this game from memory, and some parts are quite sketchy (I was 12 when I last completed the game fully, that was 12 years ago!) but have remembered more than I thought I would!

Anyway have just arrived at Edea's House and have gotten all GF's so far. Galbadia Garden ain't too far off so I will sure to grind at the Rink and to obtain Cerberus

Can I ask why you refuse to go to Disk 4?

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Ok gonna try and revive this thread been dead last few days! Lol

What is everyone's favourite character in the game? I wanna know who and why

Mine's is Squall. Having played it again, I see a lot of him in me (sad i know lol). He is also a complex character that with each mission we see and understand a little bit more about his insecurities.

And on a side note, his gun-blade is badass lol

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Its not who you think it is..lol

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    You like someone more than Quistis!? Damn you must really be in to them lol

9. Likes RaY_210 likes this post
    ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    No..not all of them lol I loathe Selphie such an annoying character imo. I was gonna say Rinoa I just like her personality and of course the man with the machinegun "Laguna" badass..

‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    RaYU84
    Items Dr. DreDragon Ball Z3DSPS3 SlimNintendo 64TOOLPink FloydAC/DCFuturamaMetallica
    I'll get back to you in a month or so once I get around to starting it again lol.
    Thanks to THUGGEDOUT for the sig, The Black Wolf for the av.
    Life's too short to be sober! Drunk with power!

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    All this time, it was Rinoa! I am shocked lol she is a great character opposite of Squall. But I can't take to Laguna at all, he is soo upbeat all the time. I prefer my characters to be miserable and wallow in self pity lol

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Haha..
    So you like emo characters ey? lol

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Maybe a little lol i like emo characters, you like girls with whips (or at least I thought u did!) haha

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Nah I like girls with boomerangs(was it a boomerang?)

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Think it's called a pinwheel? lol Don't u think Rinoa comes across as a bit $#@!ty at times? Lol I know its your gal dude so don't take that personally lol

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Yeah it was a pinwheel..lol since when have I taken anything personal? Yeah I do think that especially in the ballroom scene and when you see her in the train haha.

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    I know you haven't lol and yeah guess that's why u like her lol

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    I deny nothing mate
    lol Gonna go to bed its 2 you have a nice day now Gersfc

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Night mate

Super Elite
    Items Atari
    I don't really like the final fantasy games to play. The problem for me is that there isn't much of a game to them. Its more like an interactive movie. If you had some choice over the way the events unfold, or if it had real time combat, then sure. The way that FF7 plays doesn't really feel like much of a game. Final Fantasy tactics, on the other hand, is much more of a game, due to the strategy involved. To me, an RPG on a console should play like the pen-and-paper games of old, or it should have real-time combat like Mass Effect. Something to make it play like a game. Now, collecting on the other hand, that's a different story. FF games are worth a lot of money to collectors, so I buy the games and store them, keeping the software in pristine condition.
    During E3 I check out the booth babes, and if that's wrong...then maybe I'm missing the point of E3

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    So..I was just watching all the limit breaks on YT and noticed something. Selphie has the most cornyess but broken limit break "The End" Which basically is a one hit kill. Even on Ultimcia lol.

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Yeah I used a gameshark cheat many years ago to acquire "the end" magic. Suppose its cheating but came in very handy lol
    Last edited by Gers; 08-06-2012 at 13:20.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    RaYU84
    Items Dr. DreDragon Ball Z3DSPS3 SlimNintendo 64TOOLPink FloydAC/DCFuturamaMetallica
    There's no "suppose". You're a cheater! No way around that lol
    Thanks to THUGGEDOUT for the sig, The Black Wolf for the av.
    Life's too short to be sober! Drunk with power!

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Quote Originally Posted by RaY_210 View Post
    There's no "suppose". You're a cheater! No way around that lol
    Haha yeah your right, but it was my third run through to be fair

26. Likes RaY_210 likes this post
    ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    *cheater*..

28. Likes RaY_210 likes this post
    Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Haha well least i ain't cheating on this run through

30. Likes RaY_210 , Kuro likes this post

Thread Information