View Poll Results: The BEST FF so far is . . .

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Final Fantasy I

0 0%
  • Final Fantasy II

0 0%
  • Final Fantasy III

0 0%
  • Final Fantasy IV

2 10.00%
  • Final Fantasy V

0 0%
  • Final Fantasy VI

2 10.00%
  • Final Fantasy VII

10 50.00%
  • Final Fantasy VIII

3 15.00%
  • Final Fantasy IX

1 5.00%
  • Final Fantasy X

1 5.00%
  • Final Fantasy XI

0 0%
  • Final Fantasy XII

0 0%
  • Final Fantasy XIII

0 0%
  • Final Fantasy XIV

1 5.00%
Page 142 of 165 FirstFirst ... 132142152 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,550 of 4111
    Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Items Protect yourselfFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII

Final Fantasy General Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by robvandam111 View Post
    Just wanted to add. In the end, it really doesn't matter how you're leveling up. Just complete roles and you let everything else do the talking. Those mechanical knights really do help and later on the Chocobos will too. MAKE sure you only use monsters that are only recommended or it is fine to use others but its better to use the recommended ones first. Why? There's a plan for you contain Serendipity coins (I know, you haven't gotten there yet.) Trust me, in time you'll thank me. The more fragments you get, the more things you could be doing. So, relax and enjoy the show.
    Can you only accept so many missions for fragments at the one time?

Thanks for the advice man. I am enjoy playing through. Just trying to get all the fragments in all the areas I visit

Quote Originally Posted by avecha View Post
    This little guy is a great and relentless Commando,

Kinda contained some spoilers lol but I'l keep an eye out for it
    Last edited by Gers; 08-11-2013 at 16:14.

PSN ID: gersfc

Twitter ID: gers_PSU
    Twitch ID: 19gers87
    Youtube Channel: gers87fc

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Items Title StyleLiquid Ocelotid SoftwareKonamiUser name styleNaughty DogBig BossTidusPlayStationManchester UnitedAuron
    Few new screens of Final Fantasy X (apologies for the size):

Last edited by Shockwave; 08-11-2013 at 20:51.

Follow me on Twitter @Adam_PSU for all things PlayStation!

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Items Protect yourselfFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    Really wanna play FFX now! Lol going to get this for my Vita.

The Vita is fast becoming my home for RPGs.

Asset Manager
    PSN ID
    avecha
    Items Lightning
    Quote Originally Posted by Gers View Post

Thanks for the advice man. I am enjoy playing through. Just trying to get all the fragments in all the areas I visit

Apologies for that.

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    robvandam111
    Items User name style

I believe so Gers. I wouldn't recommendee though. I'm on mobile and out of town. Ill be back on a deskstop next Sunday.

3DS: 4613-6960-4293

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    FatesServant
    I'm pretty sure you can take as many fragment requests as you want to. Which is helpful later on because not all fragments for a given area are obtainable on your first visit. Heck, some of them aren't even possible until end-game. So, if you're looking for a fragment and you just can't get it, it's likely that you cannot possibly obtain it just yet. Move on without it.
    -FatesServant
    Fate: the universal principle or ultimate agency by which the order of things is presumably prescribed; the decreed cause of events.

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    I only ask Fate as I had three pending, and tried to find a couple of people who give you missions but couldn't find them! But when I cleared a mission so that only two was pending, I found the people no problem. So I thought that they may have limited it to three missions at a time

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Preview of the new 30 minute Audio Drama.

Trophy-licious!

3DS: 3754-7606-9595

9. Likes Gers likes this post
    Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    The music themes in the background to the sample don't half bring back some memories!

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    FatesServant
    I only ask Fate as I had three pending, and tried to find a couple of people who give you missions but couldn't find them! But when I cleared a mission so that only two was pending, I found the people no problem. So I thought that they may have limited it to three missions at a time
    A lot of the missions have prerequisite missions. So mission x only opens once you've cleared mission Y. I'm thinking that's what happened to ya. But no worries. I aws scared of a limit to the missions when I first started as well. Can you imagine how long it would take if you couldn't chase every mission at once? I remember being in one of the time zones and working on something like 5 missions all in the same area. Definitely streamlines things.
    -FatesServant
    Fate: the universal principle or ultimate agency by which the order of things is presumably prescribed; the decreed cause of events.

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Quote Originally Posted by FatesServant View Post
    A lot of the missions have prerequisite missions. So mission x only opens once you've cleared mission Y. I'm thinking that's what happened to ya. But no worries. I aws scared of a limit to the missions when I first started as well. Can you imagine how long it would take if you couldn't chase every mission at once? I remember being in one of the time zones and working on something like 5 missions all in the same area. Definitely streamlines things.
    -FatesServant
    That is what it will be! Kinda sucked because I searched around for hours looking for someone that wasn't even there

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    The music themes in the background to the sample don't half bring back some memories!
    It sounds like Tidus and Yuna aren't together anymore though!
    Trophy-licious!

3DS: 3754-7606-9595

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    FatesServant
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave-The-Rave View Post
    Kinda sounded like they were hinting at either the post-story, or possibly a third game. I suppose we shall all have to wait and see. It was interesting though. I was thinking that I wasn't going to get this remaster because I've already beaten the games several times. But then I watched this and was reminded there is new content. Darn you SE.
    -FatesServant

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave-The-Rave View Post
    I tried to block that out by reminiscing with the themes!

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Quick FF XIII-2 update. I am now on episode 4 and just about to head up to the top of Augusta Tower 200AF.

Actually quite enjoying this. Having to use the guide a bit more to try and keep on top of the trophies.

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    robvandam111
    Items User name style
    Quick FF XIII-2 update. I am now on episode 4 and just about to head up to the top of Augusta Tower 200AF.

Actually quite enjoying this. Having to use the guide a bit more to try and keep on top of the trophies.
    One of the trophies includes getting mostly every paradox ending and I believe you're going to have to get date logged of every monster plus its forms. The main boss battle at the Augusta Tower 200af has various versions. I believe there's 3-4 different trajectories.

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    I'm kinda stuck at the moment just trying to get through the main story. Im in Academia 200 AF where you need to find certain fragments for Hope. i have three but need to find the other three

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    robvandam111
    Items User name style
    I'm kinda stuck at the moment just trying to get through the main story. Im in Academia 200 AF where you need to find certain fragments for Hope. i have three but need to find the other three

Then you're about to get your first Ultimate Weapon; whether for Noel or Serah.

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    FatesServant
    Quote Originally Posted by robvandam111 View Post
    Then you're about to get your first Ultimate Weapon; whether for Noel or Serah.
    Choose wisely as getting the second one is a bit of a pain... Oh wait, nvm, it doesn't really matter who you get it for. Personally, I think I grabbed noel's just because he did more damage overall. Just pick whichever one you want. Getting the other ultimate is tedious, but not difficult, per se. You're progressing through this game pretty darn quick though man. Now I see where all your playtime is going jk jk
    -FatesServant

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Yeah guess I'm not doing to badly on this, considering it's possibly 'just above my level' lol

Seriously though I have played more Breath of Fire lately than Final Fantasy XIII-2

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    robvandam111
    Items User name style
    Yeah guess I'm not doing to badly on this, considering it's possibly 'just above my level' lol

Seriously though I have played more Breath of Fire lately than Final Fantasy XIII-2

You're almost done with the storyline and once you're done with it the first time, you can back track and see what you're missing. Come on Gers, you have the guide with you lol! Don't get drunk in Serendipity.

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    The official guide is worst one I have used behind the infamous Final Fantasy IX official guide lol plus I'm actually trying not to use it all that much but I need to get all the fragments.

I ain't giving up RVD i'm just at the stage where i am kinda just lost lol need to find my way again

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    robvandam111
    Items User name style
    The official guide is worst one I have used behind the infamous Final Fantasy IX official guide lol plus I'm actually trying not to use it all that much but I need to get all the fragments.

I ain't giving up RVD i'm just at the stage where i am kinda just lost lol need to find my way again

Impossible! lol, atleast finding the fragments shouldn't be a problem with the guide. The guide helped me most of the time. If you need to view some videos take advantage while your heart is content. I know what you need but I just don't remember fragment specific name.

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    I am determined to plat this game RVD so don't worry I am going to do it! I probably should've followed the guide religiously so that I at least know where I am because at the moment, with me taking a different route it's kinda hard to find in the guide where I actually am.

And to be honest I prefer coming on here and asking you and Fate for advice because at least we are engaging and talking about the game

26. Likes robvandam111 likes this post
    Elite Member
    PSN ID
    FatesServant
    Don't think I used a guide too much for this game actually. I remember using a few guides to help me get the last of the fragments and what not, along with videos on how to deal with Serendipity, but otherwise I'm pretty sure I got most of everything without going online. Heck, the part you're at right now, I already had all of those items when I got there, lol. I do specifically remember using a guide to answer all of those quiz questions though. You get a fragment or something for doing it, and I just wasn't going to put in the hours needed to learn all of the correct answers.
    -FatesServant

Thread Information