View Poll Results: The BEST FF so far is . . .

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Final Fantasy I

0 0%
  • Final Fantasy II

0 0%
  • Final Fantasy III

0 0%
  • Final Fantasy IV

2 10.00%
  • Final Fantasy V

0 0%
  • Final Fantasy VI

2 10.00%
  • Final Fantasy VII

10 50.00%
  • Final Fantasy VIII

3 15.00%
  • Final Fantasy IX

1 5.00%
  • Final Fantasy X

1 5.00%
  • Final Fantasy XI

0 0%
  • Final Fantasy XII

0 0%
  • Final Fantasy XIII

0 0%
  • Final Fantasy XIV

1 5.00%
Page 80 of 165 FirstFirst ... 708090 ... LastLast
Results 1,976 to 2,000 of 4110
    Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Sir_Scud
    Items Naughty DogFinal Fantasy IVDark SoulsGuerrilla Games
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    Oh ok cool always liked looking for rare weapons and items. Sounds fun to me thanks Yuuichi.
    Basically, if you like grinding rare drops and spending sometimes a ridiculous amount of time to obtain the different ultimate weapons, then it's fine. For me I didn't really bother with it. The drop rates on some of the items were just insane. Getting all the summons and fighting the optional elite mobs is pretty fun though, at least to me.

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Scud View Post
    Basically, if you like grinding rare drops and spending sometimes a ridiculous amount of time to obtain the different ultimate weapons, then it's fine. For me I didn't really bother with it. The drop rates on some of the items were just insane. Getting all the summons and fighting the optional elite mobs is pretty fun though, at least to me.
    Yeab I like doing that. To a certain extent though haha but it's always rewarding. Well to me that is I just like the feeling of working hard for it to payoff in the end.

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Found the Petition for a Western Release Of Final Fantasy Type-0...

http://www.avaaz.org/en/petition/Loc..._West/?cZCaDdb

PSN ID
    siftinglurker88
    Just downloaded final fantasy 9 onto my vita. Havn't played this game for so long. Really looking forward to putting some time into this

Quote Originally Posted by Gersfc View Post
    What are peoples thoughts on FFX? Are many people going to be getting FF X HD when it finally comes out
    Definitely getting it. The only game greater on my wishlist is Final Fantasy Tactics War of the Lions. I wish it was on any console. I would buy a console just to get it.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    I'm about 15 hours into FFXIII-2 now.

This game has the worst story I've ever experienced in a video game. Literally every single scene is sappy and melodramatic.

Luckily I'm enjoying the other aspects of the game. I just got up to Academia, which as someone else said in here, might be the most impressive area ever in a Final Fantasy game.
    Last edited by Ixion; 11-25-2012 at 05:30.

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    robvandam111
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post

This game has the worst story I've ever experienced in a video game. Literally every single scene is sappy and melodramatic.

Luckily I'm enjoying the other aspects of the game. I just got up to Academia, which as someone else said in here, might be the most impressive area ever in a Final Fantasy game.
    The story is actually good. The only the thing that makes it lack its depth is the amount of the dialogue that gets input onto the characters and background.

Try to complete the following from the tropies, that should make you enjoy the game to the fullest.

Master Poster

Yeah....I can't $#@! with a Final Fantasy game if the story sucks.....
    Thank You Shaq...For Everything

PSN ID
    sektoderselters9
    Hey guys! I was super busy during the last weeks (my girlfriends gave me a couple of books and told me to read them ) and I'll get back to FF8 in few days. I don't actually remember where I left of so I don't know if I will ne grinding or continue the story but I'll keep you posted.
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Board Express

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    robvandam111
    Items User name style
    Lighting Returns at Jump Fiesta. Can't wait to see some footage.

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    I totally ignored 8 for awhile..lol

‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Quote Originally Posted by robvandam111 View Post
    Lighting Returns at Jump Fiesta. Can't wait to see some footage.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDug13
    I want Naughty Dog to explore new game genres, not regurgitate cinematic corridor shooters for another generation.

Ultimate Veteran
    I don't see why not. We haven't seen a single trailer for Lightning Returns so to write it off as a failure would be unfair.
    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar!

Metal King Slime, formerly Black. Gaming since Super Mario World (SNES).

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    robvandam111
    Items User name style
    I understand that there aren't too many enjoying this trilogy. Other than that, the amount of time for Square to release a new title. FFXIII is not really a bad game lol, I know the expectations weren't there. People also need to understand that Fabula Nuova Crystallis is meant to be a 10 year project; and that was informed years ago. I for one didn't have anything else to play this year except XIII-2. The game was terribly criticized which was ashamed to see and it was actually FUN unlike the first title (still enjoyed).

15. Likes Dave-The-Rave likes this post
    Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Netherlord
    I understand that there aren't too many enjoying this trilogy. Other than that, the amount of time for Square to release a new title. FFXIII is not really a bad game lol, I know the expectations weren't there. People also need to understand that Fabula Nuova Crystallis is meant to be a 10 year project; and that was informed years ago. I for one didn't have anything else to play this year except XIII-2. The game was terribly criticized which was ashamed to see and it was actually FUN unlike the first title (still enjoyed).

Couldn't even agree with this statement if I wanted to. I played FFXIII so did a roommate of mine he liked I hated it not as bad as other games I've played, but for a FF it was a bad game.

He's played FFXIII-2 he tells me time and again that he doesn't like it, and now he wishes this stuff would end. I've even asked him would he buy FFXIII-3 he said hell no.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    FFXIII actually gave me feelings of nausea for how repetitive it was.

And I don't think FFXIII-2's gameplay is being criticized too much. It's mostly the story.

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Sir_Scud
    So I gotta beat X and XIII to finish off my quest to complete all main FF games. I really wish there was some info on FFX HD, might just have to say $#@! it and play the ps2 version. I want to finish off with XIII, will be nice in retrospect to see how much the series has changed while playing it.

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    robvandam111
    Items User name style
    FFXIII actually gave me feelings of nausea for how repetitive it was.

And I don't think FFXIII-2's gameplay is being criticized too much. It's mostly the story.
    LOL...sorry, I think I meant wrongly perceived. That's a better way of saying it. Yeah, the story isn't so huge compared to precedent titles and characters aren't given too much time. To be honest, it really didn't bother me. After finishing XIII-2, it made me feel if I had been playing an old FF game.

Ultimate Veteran
    What are your thoughts on the 3D remake of Final Fantasy III?

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksite View Post
    What are your thoughts on the 3D remake of Final Fantasy III?
    Oh wow I completely forgot this was released for PSP, will have to grab it soonish.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDug13
    I want Naughty Dog to explore new game genres, not regurgitate cinematic corridor shooters for another generation.

Ultimate Veteran
    Yeah, it's been remade for multiple platforms - DS, iOS, Android, PSP/Vita. It's supposed to come out for the Ouya next year.

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    I played the ds version I quite like it. Never finished it..I don't know what happened to it.

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    robvandam111
    Items User name style
    So I gotta beat X and XIII to finish off my quest to complete all main FF games. I really wish there was some info on FFX HD, might just have to say $#@! it and play the ps2 version. I want to finish off with XIII, will be nice in retrospect to see how much the series has changed while playing it.
    FFX is the EASIEST FF ever. It's jus time consuming; playing enough Blitzball and working on capturing every monster etc. Take your time wisely though, its all about the fun.

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Sir_Scud
    Yeah, I generally try to do most of the side stuff when I have been replaying all the games. I actually disliked blitzball when I first played X, but I think the reason I disliked X was due to being butthurt it wasn't set up like VII,VIII and IX. And the laughing scene really was one of the big reasons I quit playing it. Granted, I was acting like that 10 years ago.

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    robvandam111
    Items User name style
    Yeah, I generally try to do most of the side stuff when I have been replaying all the games. I actually disliked blitzball when I first played X, but I think the reason I disliked X was due to being butthurt it wasn't set up like VII,VIII and IX. And the laughing scene really was one of the big reasons I quit playing it. Granted, I was acting like that 10 years ago.
    Blitzball is actually fun once you get used to it. Also, you have a chance to learn the "Jecht Shot" before Blitzball gets introduced which makes the game alot easier. The problem is finding the free agents and hope they leave their former team (just like actual sports lol).

Thread Information