View Poll Results: The BEST FF so far is . . .

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Final Fantasy I

0 0%
  • Final Fantasy II

0 0%
  • Final Fantasy III

0 0%
  • Final Fantasy IV

2 10.00%
  • Final Fantasy V

0 0%
  • Final Fantasy VI

2 10.00%
  • Final Fantasy VII

10 50.00%
  • Final Fantasy VIII

3 15.00%
  • Final Fantasy IX

1 5.00%
  • Final Fantasy X

1 5.00%
  • Final Fantasy XI

0 0%
  • Final Fantasy XII

0 0%
  • Final Fantasy XIII

0 0%
  • Final Fantasy XIV

1 5.00%
Page 86 of 165 FirstFirst ... 768696 ... LastLast
Results 2,126 to 2,150 of 4119
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by robvandam111 View Post
    Y'know, as much I love Final Fantasy. No matter what the problem was. I always found a way to enjoy it. I'm incredulous seeing at some of these posts...
    You're in disbelief that some people don't like every single Final Fantasy game?

Items Deadmau5
    I don't think I've ever had a bad FF experience in the main line series. Maybe IX, not sure. Need to give it another shot.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Quote Originally Posted by upmagic View Post
    I don't think I've ever had a bad FF experience in the main line series. Maybe IX, not sure. Need to give it another shot.
    Out of the main entries, I've completed VII, VIII, IX, X, XII, and XIII.

I love VII, X, and XII. I think IX was very good. I didn't like VIII or XIII.

I have VI on PSN and I can't really get into it. It's just too outdated for me.

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Sir_Scud
    Items Naughty DogFinal Fantasy IVDark SoulsGuerrilla Games
    For me it goes like this:

VII, VI, XII, and IX are my favorites. X has been damn good, but I haven't beaten it so I won't rate it. I didn't like II or VIII. The rest are pretty solid. I'll reserve judgment on XIII for when I replay it.

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    robvandam111
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
    You're in disbelief that some people don't like every single Final Fantasy game?
    No, I'm in disbelief that some can't complete certain Final Fantasy games.

Out of the main entries, I've completed VII, VIII, IX, X, XII, and XIII.

I love VII, X, and XII. I think IX was very good. I didn't like VIII or XIII.

I have VI on PSN and I can't really get into it. It's just too outdated for me.
    Didn't you just posted that you haven't finished the Battle Hunts on FFXII? So you haven't technically completed it.

I have all of the main entry games except for the online games; XI and XIV.

Mainly, I have enjoyed IV, VI, VIII, IX, X. Then I, XIII, XII. Haven't started on II, V and haven't finished VI, III (DS).
    Last edited by robvandam111; 02-12-2013 at 04:15.

Ultimate Veteran

Fans generating Final Fantasy Type-0 localization, since Square Enix won't

User SkyBladeCloud, along with other dedicated fans, started a fan-driven mission to bring Final Fantasy Type-0, an acclaimed title in Japan, to English-speaking fans.

Fans awaiting the Final Fantasy title have been teased with great review scores and reports for it, but Square-Enix has been topsy turvy in the possibility of an official localization effort. In desperation, the fans are pushing to do what SE apparently won't. Posted on Dec. 30 of last year, SkyBladeCloud revealed the ability to manipulate the game code in order to rewrite the subtitle system for SE's handheld title, which dabbles with great detail into the world of rom editing and hacking. He (assumed) goes through the process of what he has to do in order to recreate the game with English subtitles, and the full details of his work, as well as the feedback and collaborative efforts of his localizing compatriots, can be found here in their forum post.

Current progress, and even some rom-menu manipulation, on the fan-based localization can be seen on SkyBladeCloud's Youtube page. Even though we here at PSU do not condone the manipulation of game consoles and the code for their games, it's hard not to appreciate an effort to bring a beloved game to as many fans as possible.
    via PSU.

I wonder how Square Enix will respond.
    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar and Sylar for the signature!

Master Guru
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    This is just like the kids that's making the ff7 remake. Listen to your fans or they'll take action. Also, this should let Square know that people really want It. They've really lost connection with their fans.

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

Forum Overseer
    They're just being douchebags about FF7 because this way they can sell all the spin-offs.

Keep that $#@! hard you know what i mean.

9. Likes Azimuth85, Silvy likes this post
    Ultimate Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knight View Post
    This is just like the kids that's making the ff7 remake. Listen to your fans or they'll take action. Also, this should let Square know that people really want It. They've really lost connection with their fans.
    Well, you already know my opinion on a remake but which one are you talking about? Obviously it's more ambitious than a localization.

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksite View Post
    Well, you already know my opinion on a remake but which one are you talking about? Obviously it's more ambitious than a localization.
    You need to jump on the FF7 bandwagon
    Well, I'm talking about both of them to be honest. If people go out of their way to localize/remake a game then that should be a sign. Wouldn't you agree?

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

Ultimate Veteran
    No, I mean you mention there are fans remaking Final Fantasy VII. Or did I read that wrong? I'm not convinced its possible.

Master Guru
    No, I mean you mention there are fans remaking Final Fantasy VII. Or did I read that wrong? I'm not convinced its possible.
    Oh. I see what you mean. It was on PSU. There was some kids that started working on the game. I think they were just making the whole game but It was just going to be you watching the whole game instead of being playable. I'll try to find it for you.

Ultimate Veteran
    Oh. I see what you mean. It was on PSU. There was some kids that started working on the game. I think they were just making the whole game but It was just going to be you watching the whole game instead of being playable. I'll try to find it for you.
    I know what you're talking about. I thought you meant an actual game, not LittleBigPlanet.

Master Guru
    I know what you're talking about. I thought you meant an actual game, not LittleBigPlanet.
    I was talking about this one.

Ultimate Veteran
    Oh... That looks so awkward though. =P

Master Guru
    Yeah, I know. I was just hoping that Square would be inspired and make an actual game.

Master Guru
    Items Title StyleNew User TitleBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-13-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIUser name style
    Yeah, I know. I was just hoping that Square would be inspired and make an actual game.
    They can't make HD towns.

19. Likes DarkVincent07 likes this post
    Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Pretty damn good for a fan project.

On topic. I'll import Type 0 and buy an only fat PSP to hack if that's the only way to play Type 0

PSN ID
    sektoderselters9
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronSOLDIER View Post
    FFIX was technically broken for the PAL version too.
    Actually all Final Fantasy games up until FF XII were broken for the PAL version. FF XI was the first FF with a 60hz mode.
    Even the (S)NES games had PAL slowdown.

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    I've only put two hours into Final Fantasy VIII. I understand the Junction system but I still don't like it.

I mean, one of the reasons I like Final Fantasy IX is because it rewards you for doing stuff that you normally like to do in JRPGs - buying new equipment in a new town boosts certain stats. Or how in Final Fantasy X, the sphere grid has you leveling up to get stronger and learn different spells and tricks.

It just doesn't seem as fun in Final Fantasy VIII. Maybe I'll get used to it but I'm really just playing the game for the story right now.

The best thing to do in FF8 is once you get a ship go to some high lvl places, cross your fingers, and go for that high lvl magic. There is a guide somewhere online telling you were to go. Makes game super easy because that junction system along with draw is bs. Now I recall why I used a gameshark to get unlimited magic haha.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

PSN ID
    sektoderselters9
    Quick question: Does the FF XII International Zodiac Version have english text and item names?

Forum Overseer
    This *** game looks better than FFXIII lol. Hint: SE should just start releasing games on PSN and not worry about big budgets.

Items Deadmau5
    Nothing unusual here, happens with tons of Japanese titles. You pirate the fansubbed versions.

And FFVII remake talk has always been delusional. Square isn't doing it because they aren't dumb.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    No, I'm in disbelief that some can't complete certain Final Fantasy games.
    FFXIII-2 is not enjoyable. Therefore I don't want to play it anymore. I'm not incapable of finishing it.

Didn't you just posted that you haven't finished the Battle Hunts on FFXII? So you haven't technically completed it.
    I completed the main stories. I'm not going to do every single thing in the game. I play Final Fantasy for their stories, which is why I replayed FFX 12-15 times and was never interested in the Battle Arena.
    Last edited by Ixion; 02-12-2013 at 14:34.

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    robvandam111
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
    FFXIII-2 is not enjoyable. Therefore I don't want to play it anymore. I'm not incapable of finishing it.

I completed the main stories. I'm not going to do every single thing in the game. I play Final Fantasy for their stories, which is why I replayed FFX 12-15 times and was never interested in the Battle Arena.
    Then you're missing out. Stories doesn't necessarily top off a videogame. There's more action within Battle Hunts. And in FFXIII-2, don't you wish you can beat that Giant Flan at the Sunleth or Atlas in its real form? That's why there's more from the story than just the actual walkthrough. The Battle Arena is actually easy besides 3 battles there. In XII, that best part about it, is actually searching for the hunts and unlocking them. You do seem incapable...

The best thing to do in FF8 is once you get a ship go to some high lvl places, cross your fingers, and go for that high lvl magic. There is a guide somewhere online telling you were to go. Makes game super easy because that junction system along with draw is bs. Now I recall why I used a gameshark to get unlimited magic haha
    The closet of Hell and Heaven? I believe that's what is called.

Thread Information