Latest PSU headlines:

View Poll Results: The BEST FF so far is . . .

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Final Fantasy I

0 0%
  • Final Fantasy II

0 0%
  • Final Fantasy III

0 0%
  • Final Fantasy IV

2 10.00%
  • Final Fantasy V

0 0%
  • Final Fantasy VI

2 10.00%
  • Final Fantasy VII

10 50.00%
  • Final Fantasy VIII

3 15.00%
  • Final Fantasy IX

1 5.00%
  • Final Fantasy X

1 5.00%
  • Final Fantasy XI

0 0%
  • Final Fantasy XII

0 0%
  • Final Fantasy XIII

0 0%
  • Final Fantasy XIV

1 5.00%
Page 99 of 159 FirstFirst ... 8999109 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,475 of 3967
    Super Elite
    PSN ID
    robvandam111
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Scud View Post
    Well I'm finished up with Zanarkand in FFX. Onwards to side quests! Then Omega! Then beat it! Probably a good ~10-20 hrs left.
    Omega isn't a threat unfortunately but there's a Nemesis...lol. Really love the model version of this Omega than the rest of the demonic versions.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    RaYU84
    Items Dr. DreDragon Ball Z3DSPS3 SlimNintendo 64TOOLPink FloydAC/DCFuturamaMetallica
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    Didn't chille just give you one?
    Lol yeah he did, and that's how I got Legend of Dragoon

Quote Originally Posted by Gersfc View Post
    I know what you meant dude

Yeah man I'll give you a heads up when I get around to starting it lol

Well I know 6 is your fave so why not go for that. Mind you maybe you should concentrate on finishing VIII first
    I was originally going to play them 6-9, but I saw 7 staring at me and that's why I decided to start with that one lol. And I remember loving the hell out of 9, and hearing everyone on here talk about it made me want to play it again lol. But I think you're right. I think I just have to dive right into instead saving the best for last (in my opinion, of course lol)

Without reading much of this page, Ray, I would play IX next. It's one of my favorite FF games and the job system is similar to V. Pretty good story, I feel it's undervalued compared to VII and VIII.
    I agree on the undervalued part. And this won't come as a surprise to Gers, but I don't remember hat the job system is like on it. I know X had the sphere grid, but I can't remember IX! Lol oh well it will have to wait. 6 it is for me after 8!
    Thanks to THUGGEDOUT for the sig, The Black Wolf for the av.
    Life's too short to be sober! Drunk with power!

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    RaYU84
    Items Dr. DreDragon Ball Z3DSPS3 SlimNintendo 64TOOLPink FloydAC/DCFuturamaMetallica
    Just got Odin!

Salvator Mundi
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Items Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronSOLDIER View Post
    SNES ROM or PS1 disc, all the future versions were made easier and you must suffer the difficulty.
    I am going with the PS1 version mate, prefer playing with a Joypad. And the harder the game the better

Quote Originally Posted by RaY_210 View Post
    Just got Odin!
    Well done mate one of my fave summons in any FF game. What you planning on doing next?

Well after you have completed VI and IX how about we give the Legends of Dragoon a go?
    Last edited by Gers; 03-08-2013 at 06:19.

PSN ID: gersfc

Twitter ID: gersfc87

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    RaYU84
    I am going with the PS1 version mate, prefer playing with a Joypad. And the harder the game the better

Well done mate one of my fave summons in any FF game. What you planning on doing next?

Well after you have completed VI and IX how about we give the Legends of Dragoon a go?
    Well...I had forgotten what the Deep Sea Research place held, and I accidentally found it. So I went in with Squall, Zell and Rinoa. At the end of the first Ruby Dragon battle, Squall and Zell got killed. So Rinoa is left. She has counter on with Draw, GF, and Recover. All her GFs are dead and I'm on the second Ruby Dragon. Lol should I just call it a lost cause and give up til tomorrow, or do I have a chance with just her? Lol I'm doing ok and have no chance of dying against this dragon. But not sure what else is here lol

Ad it'll be a few months before I finally complete both those games in addition to 8 lol. How about when you're ready, you let me know and I'll start it up lol

Salvator Mundi
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Items Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    Well...I had forgotten what the Deep Sea Research place held, and I accidentally found it. So I went in with Squall, Zell and Rinoa. At the end of the first Ruby Dragon battle, Squall and Zell got killed. So Rinoa is left. She has counter on with Draw, GF, and Recover. All her GFs are dead and I'm on the second Ruby Dragon. Lol should I just call it a lost cause and give up til tomorrow, or do I have a chance with just her? Lol I'm doing ok and have no chance of dying against this dragon. But not sure what else is here lol

Ad it'll be a few months before I finally complete both those games in addition to 8 lol. How about when you're ready, you let me know and I'll start it up lol
    You have no chance with just her mate lol but you might aswell give it a go while you are doing it anyway!

Well I may take months just to finish IV mate but yeah I'l give you the heads up lol

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    RaYU84
    Fuck!!! He got me with his mega flare! Lol now I have to get Odin again. I didn't save after I got him lol. Oh well at least he's easy to get. Now good night see ya tomorrow

Salvator Mundi
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Bad luck mate! See u tomorrow

Salvator Mundi
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Ok 3 hours in to FF IV and I think it's great.

However Cecil seems overpowered whereas my other two characters seem under-powered which is making it very difficult to level them up as they keep dying on me!

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Where exactly in IV so far?
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzyreactor
    Nothing more exciting than bringing home a brand new console and watching a download screen for a hour.

yay, next gen!

Salvator Mundi
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    I have saved inside the Antlion cave where you have to get the Sand Ruby for Rosa

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    RaYU84
    Bad luck mate! See u tomorrow
    Yeah, I'm not gonna go back there until I'm ready. I had forgotten what was down there lol. In my defense, I had had a few drinks last night All I had was Rinoa, Level 20, dealing about 300 normal damage, and Carbuncle was the the only GF alive lol with Recover, instead of Items. It was pretty bad

Salvator Mundi
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Yeah, I'm not gonna go back there until I'm ready. I had forgotten what was down there lol. In my defense, I had had a few drinks last night All I had was Rinoa, Level 20, dealing about 300 normal damage, and Carbuncle was the the only GF alive lol with Recover, instead of Items. It was pretty bad
    You with a few drinks with just a girl........ No wonder you lost, mind on other things?

On a serious note i found it hard going myself. Maybe get get some of the other GF's then head back

14. Likes RaY_210 wishes they had posted this first.
    Super Elite
    PSN ID
    robvandam111
    Items User name style

You don't have to fight the Ruby Dragons lol...

Notice how the glass middle orb lights up? When its off just walk to it but be aware of the pattern it may trick you. Also, Bahamut asks you question which you should've seen the answers if you had gotten some wrong. I don't remember the response to the first two but the last one is blank lol.

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Sir_Scud
    Items Final Fantasy IVDark SoulsGuerrilla Games
    Ok 3 hours in to FF IV and I think it's great.

However Cecil seems overpowered whereas my other two characters seem under-powered which is making it very difficult to level them up as they keep dying on me!
    Are you at that part with the bard? He's notorious for being the worst character in any FF game in terms of power. Cecil is a total BA in IV.

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Yeah the Spoony Bard.
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzyreactor
    Nothing more exciting than bringing home a brand new console and watching a download screen for a hour.

yay, next gen!

Apprentice
    Items VitaPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by EatSleepAndPlay View Post
    +rep.

Still plenty of life left in my PS3.

FFX.
    FF Lightning Returns.
    FF Versus.
    Guess I was wrong. My PS3 died.

Salvator Mundi
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Are you at that part with the bard? He's notorious for being the worst character in any FF game in terms of power. Cecil is a total BA in IV.
    Yeah Edward the bard and I can see why he's considered the worst! Rydia was pretty difficult to keep alive too at the beginning but finally found my groove after some grinding.

How do you rate FFIV in comparison to other FF titles?

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    RaYU84
    You with a few drinks with just a girl........ No wonder you lost, mind on other things?

On a serious note i found it hard going myself. Maybe get get some of the other GF's then head back
    Lol! Hey it ain't my fault Ruby Dragon killed off the guys!

Quote Originally Posted by robvandam111 View Post
    You don't have to fight the Ruby Dragons lol...

Notice how the glass middle orb lights up? When its off just walk to it but be aware of the pattern it may trick you. Also, Bahamut asks you question which you should've seen the answers if you had gotten some wrong. I don't remember the response to the first two but the last one is blank lol.
    Yeah it took me a few battles to realize and remember that you walk when the light is off lol. And I had forgotten the answers as well, but I remembered the blank one lol

21. Likes Gers wishes they had posted this first.
    Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    RaYU84
    I fucking hate direct in triple triad!

Edit: Ha! Fuck you Laguna! Outsmarted his ass! Give me my fucking Squall card now!
    Last edited by RaY_210; 03-09-2013 at 05:45. Reason: Because I didn't wanna triple post lol

Salvator Mundi
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    I hate direct, random and the plus rule in triple triad but congrats man

Are you going to be getting all the optional GF's? And are you planning on taking on Ultima and Omega Weapon?

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    RaYU84
    Lol yeah me too. The rules were elemental, plus and direct. So I ended up just using crappy cards after I lost a crap load of character cards and resetting it the first time around lol. I ended up winning it a few games in with the help of plus
    And yeah I want to do all that. But look what happened with VII so well see lol
    Last edited by RaY_210; 03-09-2013 at 06:31.

Salvator Mundi
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Did you lose any rare cards in the process? Least plus worked in your favour!

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    RaYU84
    Did you lose any rare cards in the process? Least plus worked in your favour!
    At first I did but then I resetted it lol and didn't lose any the second time around. And see my previous post I edited it

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    robvandam111
    Items User name style
    Remember about the soft reset: L1,L2,R1,R2,select and start.

Thread Information