Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 11 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 275 of 325
  1. #251
    Community Manager
    Fijiandoce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Pacific Isles of Doceness
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    Posts
    4,648
    Rep Power
    91
    Points
    280,562 (888 Banked)
    [Announcements]
    [Forum Rules, Help & Feedback]
    -Infractions & Bans
    -Trash can

    [PSN Discussion] - on account of the focus next gen
    [PS4 Discussion]
    [PS3 Discussion]
    (keep as is; rotating AAA titles)
    [PS Vita Discussion]
    [Legacy]
    -PS1
    -PS2
    -(PS3)
    -PSP

    [Other Gaming]
    [PlayStation vs Xbox]

    [Off-Topic Discussion]
    (Keep as is)
    [The Design Corner]
    -Sig avy Requests (they get missed as is, mixing them wont alleviate the problem)
    [Community Reviews & Opinions]

    [Official PSU Clans]
    -DUST 514
    -Call of Duty (Mike was planning on staring one if i recall??)
    -Skyrim Online (the idea was toyed a while back)


    if we have any say in it thats how i'd put it
    just my two cents though
    Sig courtesy of the_jim


  2. #252
    Editor & Moderator
    Steve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Columbia, MO
    PSN ID
    SchaffinOSX
    Age
    19
    Posts
    8,133
    Rep Power
    78
    Points
    6,879 (0 Banked)
    Great layout, Ix. The only thing I might change is the "PlayStation vs. Xbox" section simply to an Xbox section. Yes, we're a PlayStation forum and so the majority of our forum should reflect news and discussions concerning PlayStation products. However, I don't think we're committing any big taboo by having a 360 section. That might be kind of what the PS v. 360 section is all about, and if so I suppose it should stay as such.

    I guess I just want to highlight that being a PS forum doesn't mean those types of sections are disallowed. We shouldn't be a forum entirely ignorant to the benefits of other consoles and the cons of PlayStation ones. Just a thought. Doesn't really call for any specific change. Make it so Ix!

    EDIT: I disagree Fij. I think throwing the signature / avatar requests in with the Design Corner section would get them more views. Besides, that section, as awesome as it is and as thankful as I am for all of the things our talented artists have made for me over the years, isn't all too crucial. It's certainly something people care about, but throwing it in with the Design Corner isn't a bad idea. Besides, you admit that it is already missed quite a bit. That means it no longer really warrants its own section.
    Last edited by Steve; 04-14-2013 at 16:00.
    Read my work on Medium, my blog, and connect with me on Twitter.

  3. #253
    Community Manager
    Fijiandoce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Pacific Isles of Doceness
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    Posts
    4,648
    Rep Power
    91
    Points
    280,562 (888 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by SchaffinOSX View Post
    EDIT: I disagree Fij. I think throwing the signature / avatar requests in with the Design Corner section would get them more views. Besides, that section, as awesome as it is and as thankful as I am for all of the things our talented artists have made for me over the years, isn't all too crucial. It's certainly something people care about, but throwing it in with the Design Corner isn't a bad idea. Besides, you admit that it is already missed quite a bit. That means it no longer really warrants its own section.
    i only say as much because unanswered requests stay at the top of the pile

    if you move it into the more active section you run the risk of someones request getting lost down the page.

    im not disagreeing however, i merely offered an alternate viewpoint
    Sig courtesy of the_jim


  4. Likes Steve likes this post
  5. #254
    Editor & Moderator
    Steve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Columbia, MO
    PSN ID
    SchaffinOSX
    Age
    19
    Posts
    8,133
    Rep Power
    78
    Points
    6,879 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fijiandoce View Post
    i only say as much because unanswered requests stay at the top of the pile

    if you move it into the more active section you run the risk of someones request getting lost down the page.

    im not disagreeing however, i merely offered an alternate viewpoint
    No problem. Really, whatever is decided on the topic of the Design Corner is non-problematic. Having Signature requests as a sub-forum as it is now would really do no aesthetic harm, no influence any other areas of the forum. So if merging the two areas would cause problems and some requests are getting left behind, I don't believe it would be at all a hassle or negative decision to keep it as is.

    Good points!
    Read my work on Medium, my blog, and connect with me on Twitter.

  6. #255
    Supreme Veteran
    Ixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    New York
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Age
    24
    Posts
    19,954
    Rep Power
    161
    Points
    71,739 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Scud View Post
    I think I'd do a slight alteration:

    [Other Gaming]
    -PlayStation vs Xbox
    Good idea.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fijiandoce View Post
    [Announcements]
    [Forum Rules, Help & Feedback]
    Good idea.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fijiandoce View Post
    [PSN Discussion] - on account of the focus next gen
    I don't think a PSN section is necessary really. Any discussion on the new PSN could just happen in the PS4 forum. Like you said, PSN will be highly integrated with the experience, so we might as well not separate them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fijiandoce View Post
    [Off-Topic Discussion]
    (Keep as is)
    You want to keep all the sub-forums? I don't think that's necessary, especially since the only stickies we'd need to keep are the sports stickies.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fijiandoce View Post
    [The Design Corner]
    -Sig avy Requests (they get missed as is, mixing them wont alleviate the problem)
    I guess we could keep the request sub-forum, but I would personally merge them and just have a system where each request thread needs to start with 'REQUEST', so it's easy for the design squad to see.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fijiandoce View Post
    [Official PSU Clans]
    -DUST 514
    -Call of Duty (Mike was planning on staring one if i recall??)
    -Skyrim Online (the idea was toyed a while back)
    I think we should go with our current set-up, which is to have sub-forums under the PS3 forum (or the PS4 forum in the future) and if there's a clan, we can have a sub-forum within that sub-forum that is exclusive to clan members.

    Quote Originally Posted by SchaffinOSX
    The only thing I might change is the "PlayStation vs. Xbox" section simply to an Xbox section.
    If we do that, then the PC crowd and Nintendo crowd will want their own forums too. I think it's all or nothing.


    So this would be my revised layout so far:

    ------------------------------------------------------------------

    [Announcements]
    [Forum Rules, Help & Feedback]
    -Infractions & Bans

    [PS4 Discussion]
    [PS3 Discussion]
    -DUST 514
    -Call of Duty
    [PS Vita Discussion]
    [PS1, PS2 & PSP Discussion]

    [Other Gaming]
    -PlayStation vs Xbox

    [Off-Topic Discussion]
    -Forum Games
    [The Design Corner]
    [Community Reviews & Opinions]
    Last edited by Ixion; 04-14-2013 at 18:51.

  7. #256
    Forum Overseer
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    32,275
    Rep Power
    197
    Points
    130,153 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    All of those suggestions are great but why don't we have a section for the Xbox, Wii or the PC? Why not a section called "Multiplatform". PS vs Xbox is useless imo but I guess if others want it separate badly.

    Another suggestion I'd give is to keep PS1/PS2/PSP/Vita the same as there's barely any activity in the PS1/2/PSP section...imo it adds to the clutter.
    Last edited by Omar; 04-14-2013 at 19:00.

  8. #257
    Supreme Veteran
    Ixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    New York
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Age
    24
    Posts
    19,954
    Rep Power
    161
    Points
    71,739 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    All of those suggestions are great but why don't we have a section for the Xbox, Wii or the PC?
    That would all go in the 'Other Gaming' forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    Another suggestion I'd give is to keep PS1/PS2/PSP/Vita the same as there's barely any activity in the PS1/2/PSP section...imo it adds to the clutter.
    Nah, we can't do that yet. The Vita is only a year old.

  9. #258
    Forum Overseer
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    32,275
    Rep Power
    197
    Points
    130,153 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
    That would all go in the 'Other Gaming' forum.



    Nah, we can't do that yet. The Vita is only a year old.
    Oh I didn't realize there was an other gaming forum. Other kind of sounds lame lol and as you can tell, did not grab my attention, why not multiplatform?

  10. #259
    Supreme Veteran
    Ixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    New York
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Age
    24
    Posts
    19,954
    Rep Power
    161
    Points
    71,739 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    Why not a section called "Multiplatform".
    Nah, if a game is on PlayStation we should be able to discuss it in the PlayStation forums. Separating the exclusive games from the multi-platform games wouldn't work IMO.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    PS vs Xbox is useless imo but I guess if others want it separate badly.
    We often have threads comparing the two systems or how each version of a certain game compares. It can house all those threads, so you don't have to hear about Xbox when going into the PlayStation forums.

  11. #260
    Forum Overseer
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    32,275
    Rep Power
    197
    Points
    130,153 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
    Nah, if a game is on PlayStation we should be able to discuss it in the PlayStation forums. Separating the exclusive games from the multi-platform games wouldn't work IMO.
    Oh no i meant multiplatform instead of calling it other gaming...I'm cool with keeping PS separate.

    We often have threads comparing the two systems or how each version of a certain game compares. It can house all those threads, so you don't have to hear about Xbox when going into the PlayStation forums.
    I don't mind but if others do, that's alright.

  12. #261
    Supreme Veteran
    Ixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    New York
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Age
    24
    Posts
    19,954
    Rep Power
    161
    Points
    71,739 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    Oh no i meant multiplatform instead of calling it other gaming...I'm cool with keeping PS separate.
    Multi-platform means something completely different though. That term is for something that's on multiple platforms. Our members would think that's where multi-platform games are discussed, instead of where the 'other' platforms are discussed.

  13. #262
    Forum Overseer
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    32,275
    Rep Power
    197
    Points
    130,153 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
    Multi-platform means something completely different though. That term is for something that's on multiple platforms. Our members would think that's where multi-platform games are discussed, instead of where the 'other' platforms are discussed.
    Hmm good point lol.

  14. #263
    Administrator
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Posts
    12,875
    Rep Power
    133
    Points
    6,812,637 (100,956 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post

    [Announcements]
    [Forum Rules, Help & Feedback]
    -Infractions & Bans

    [PS4 Discussion]
    [PS3 Discussion]
    -DUST 514
    -Call of Duty
    [PS Vita Discussion]
    [PS1, PS2 & PSP Discussion]

    [Other Gaming]
    -PlayStation vs Xbox

    [Off-Topic Discussion]
    -Forum Games
    [The Design Corner]
    [Community Reviews & Opinions]
    Ghost wants to have wildly inappropriate sex with this layout suggestion.

  15. Likes Ixion likes this post
  16. #264
    Elite Sage
    Cuguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    PSN ID
    cuguy
    Age
    40
    Posts
    11,744
    Rep Power
    135
    Points
    3,496,956 (212,741 Banked)
    Items Joker (limited ICON)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    We will for sure talk this over in the admin area, but i gotta say, I am not a fan of consolidation and generalization of forums.

    If I want to read about MS news, or Wii news, I want a forum for those.. not a one forum to rule them all and I can just weed through the threads to find the one that interests me. Just my 2 cents.

    I personally like the layout as is, but am not objected to some changes.

    We have a ton of threads here that tend to be pretty specific, and subforums help that organization. Some people complain about forum clutter, but seriously... an extra little icon below a forum name is not forum clutter.
    LMAO

  17. #265
    Supreme Veteran
    Ixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    New York
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Age
    24
    Posts
    19,954
    Rep Power
    161
    Points
    71,739 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuguy View Post
    If I want to read about MS news, or Wii news, I want a forum for those.. not a one forum to rule them all and I can just weed through the threads to find the one that interests me. Just my 2 cents.
    You'll be able to find the latest Xbox or Nintendo threads just as easily. The activity is not high enough to drown anything out. With our current activity level, threads up to a week old would still be shown on the first page of a consolidated 'Other Gaming' forum.

    Compare that to NeoGAF, where threads can slip to the second page after five minutes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cuguy View Post
    an extra little icon below a forum name is not forum clutter.
    The feng shui of the main page is not the reason for consolidation. The reason is to remove unnecessary segregation, allowing members to keep track of the latest threads with less clicks given the activity level warrants it, which it does.

  18. #266
    Forum Sage
    MATRIX 2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    D.C.
    Posts
    8,035
    Rep Power
    114
    Points
    44,644 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
    So right now we have:

    ------------------------------------------------------------------

    [Announcements]
    [Forum Rules, Help & Info]
    -Rules & Policies
    -Feedback & Suggestions
    -Infractions & Bans
    [Contests & Giveaways]

    [PS4 Discussion]
    [PS4 Games]
    [PS3 Discussion]
    -PlayStation Move
    [PS3 Games]
    -DUST 514
    -Call of Duty
    -Metal Gear
    -Last of Us
    [PS Vita Discussion]
    [PlayStation Network]
    [PS1, PS2 & PSP Discussion]

    [Other Gaming]
    -Microsoft
    -PC Gaming
    -Nintendo
    [PlayStation vs Xbox]
    -Other Comparisons

    [Off-Topic Discussion]
    -Technology
    -Entertainment
    -Sports
    -Forum Games
    [The Design Corner]
    -Sig/Avy Requests

    [Community Reviews]
    [Community Opinions]

    ------------------------------------------------------------------

    I'd be interested to see how you guys suggest we consolidate that layout. Let's see some suggestions.
    Whatever you do, do not copy the layout at Neogaf.

    Having all the gaming discussion take place in one section is rather overwhelming.

  19. Likes Updator , Fenix likes this post
  20. #267
    PSU Trophy Manager
    Fenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    PSN ID
    Faenix1
    Age
    25
    Posts
    11,618
    Rep Power
    93
    Points
    20,466 (1,000 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XIIFangNoctisLightningFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIINaughty DogFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    If PSU was going to change the layout again I think I'd like to see something like this:

    [Announcements]
    -Contests & Giveaways
    [Forum Rules, Help & Feedback]
    -Infractions & Bans

    [PS4 Discussion]
    [PS3 Discussion]
    -DUST 514
    -Call of Duty
    [PS Vita Discussion]
    [PS1, PS2 & PSP Discussion]

    [Other Gaming]
    -Microsoft
    -PC Gaming
    -Nintendo
    -Comparisons

    [Off-Topic Discussion]
    -Technology
    -Entertainment
    -Forum Games
    [The Design Corner]
    [Community Reviews & Opinions]

    We wont really lose much, but I dont see the issue with subforums and they should be used more often (And IMO make things more organized without making things feel overwhelming)

    Sig&Av by Kuro

    Preorders:
    DyingLightOrder1886Witcher3Batman:AKUncharted4

    PSN
    , XBL, Steam: Faenix1 - 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6299-4363
    Phat PS3: February 2008 - June 1st, 2011, Slim PS3: June 3rd 2011 - Present
    PS4, 3DSxl: November 2013 - Present
    PSVita December 2013 - Present

  21. #268
    Master Sage
    Jaeger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    14,380
    Rep Power
    105
    Points
    2,083 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuguy View Post
    I personally like the layout as is, but am not objected to some changes.
    The layout, in terms of forums and sub-forums, is fine as it is. Everything is where it should be and each section, to my knowledge, is getting as much traffic as it should. There's one forum I'd add and you know what that is, but that's saved for an entirely different thread. Hopefully it will be added, though, and we'll see a boost in both forum maturity and activity.

    In terms of the layout from a design perspective, however, PSU could do with a makeover. I know vBulletin is limited in what it can allow admins to do in terms of cosmetics but, just an idea, it would be more visually appealing if you allowed users to hide/unhide the little profile bit under their username on the thread view screen. Like a little drop-down arrow to hide/unhide the icons or something. Some people like clutter, some don't. I fall into the latter and would find that feature very helpful.

    Other than that, everything's fine.

    Quote Originally Posted by MATRIX 2 View Post
    Whatever you do, do not copy the layout at NeoGAF.

    Having all the gaming discussion take place in one section is rather overwhelming.
    I actually find NeoGAF's layout to be perfect. Like, seriously, it's so simple to navigate. You know exactly where to post, you know exactly where to find the information you want. It's so simple and clean and concise. Yeah, it can get busy but you soon learn to keep up with the traffic.
    Last edited by Jaeger; 04-15-2013 at 17:20.

    Loyalty to petrified opinion never yet broke a chain or freed a human soul.


  22. #269
    Supreme Veteran
    Ixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    New York
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Age
    24
    Posts
    19,954
    Rep Power
    161
    Points
    71,739 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaeger View Post
    Everything is where it should be and each section, to my knowledge, is getting as much traffic as it should.
    That's not true.

    We have quite a few desolate or very slow forums.



    Can we all at least agree on the following?

    -Merging 'Rules & Policies' and 'Feedback & Suggestions' into [Forum Rules, Help, & Feedback]
    -Removing [Contests & Giveaways]
    -Merging [PS4 Discussion] and [PS4 Games]
    -Merging 'PlayStation Move' into [PS3 Discussion]
    -Merging 'Metal Gear' and 'Last of Us' into [PS3 Discussion]
    -Merging [PSN Discussion] into [PS3 Discussion]
    -Merging [PlayStation VS Xbox] and 'Other Comparisons'
    -Merging [Community Reviews] and [Community Opinions]


    The result would be this:

    [Announcements]
    [Forum Rules, Help & Feedback]
    -Infractions & Bans

    [PS4 Discussion]
    [PS3 Discussion]
    [PS3 Games]
    -DUST 514
    -Call of Duty
    [PS Vita Discussion]
    [PS1, PS2 & PSP Discussion]

    [Other Gaming]
    -Microsoft
    -PC Gaming
    -Nintendo
    -Comparisons

    [Off-Topic Discussion]
    -Technology
    -Entertainment
    -Sports
    -Forum Games
    [Design Corner]
    -Sig/Avy Requests
    [Community Reviews & Opinions]
    Last edited by Ixion; 04-15-2013 at 17:57.

  23. Likes Updator , Fenix likes this post
  24. #270
    Forum Overseer
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    32,275
    Rep Power
    197
    Points
    130,153 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaeger View Post
    I actually find NeoGAF's layout to be perfect. Like, seriously, it's so simple to navigate. You know exactly where to post, you know exactly where to find the information you want. It's so simple and clean and concise. Yeah, it can get busy but you soon learn to keep up with the traffic.
    Yea I agree, even though it is overwhelming, I've noticed that even with their 2000+ people on, you learn to deal with it. The only thing I can't deal is all the trolling and random meaningless posts but that's to be expected with all those users on.

    That's really the only reason I can never get used to Neogaf. Neogaf is also not at that personal level that these forums are but I think if Neogaf found a way to keep the news out of the other junk you have to go through, I would go there more. I hate their official threads for everything, not many user opinion threads.

    I get the news much easier here. So I think the perfection would be somewhere in the middle. but I still don't think we're there yet. Soon...

  25. #271
    PSU Trophy Manager
    Fenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    PSN ID
    Faenix1
    Age
    25
    Posts
    11,618
    Rep Power
    93
    Points
    20,466 (1,000 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XIIFangNoctisLightningFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIINaughty DogFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I much prefer that one over your earlier overly simplified layout. Though why not combine PS3 discussion and games?

    Sig&Av by Kuro

    Preorders:
    DyingLightOrder1886Witcher3Batman:AKUncharted4

    PSN
    , XBL, Steam: Faenix1 - 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6299-4363
    Phat PS3: February 2008 - June 1st, 2011, Slim PS3: June 3rd 2011 - Present
    PS4, 3DSxl: November 2013 - Present
    PSVita December 2013 - Present

  26. #272
    Supreme Veteran
    Ixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    New York
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Age
    24
    Posts
    19,954
    Rep Power
    161
    Points
    71,739 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenix View Post
    why not combine PS3 discussion and games?
    I would like to merge them. But I'm not sure how others would feel, especially since PS3 Games is our most active forum.

    By the way, I already made some of the obvious changes:

    -Merged 'Feedback & Suggestions' into 'Forum Rules, Help, & Feedback'
    -Removed [Contests & Giveaways]
    -Merged 'PlayStation Move' into [PS3 Games]
    -Merged [Community Reviews] and [Community Opinions]
    -Merged [PlayStation vs Xbox] with 'Other Comparisons' and put under [Other Gaming] as 'Comparisons'
    Last edited by Ixion; 04-15-2013 at 18:34.

  27. #273
    Veteran
    The Black Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    MS, USA
    Posts
    4,719
    Rep Power
    51
    Points
    6,079 (12,000 Banked)
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    Why does there have to be a PlayStation Network forum?

    Other than the PSN forum, I think the layout is just fine. Why does it have to be consolidated?

    Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

  28. #274
    Forum Overseer
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    32,275
    Rep Power
    197
    Points
    130,153 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
    I would like to merge them. But I'm not sure how others would feel, especially since PS3 Games is our most active forum.

    By the way, I already made some of the obvious changes:

    -Merged 'Feedback & Suggestions' into 'Forum Rules, Help, & Feedback'
    -Removed [Contests & Giveaways]
    -Merged 'PlayStation Move' into [PS3 Games]
    -Merged [Community Reviews] and [Community Opinions]
    -Merged [PlayStation vs Xbox] with 'Other Comparisons' and put under [Other Gaming] as 'Comparisons'
    I bet most don't even know the difference between the two.

  29. #275
    Supreme Veteran
    Ixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    New York
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Age
    24
    Posts
    19,954
    Rep Power
    161
    Points
    71,739 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Made a few more changes:

    -Merged 'Sig/Avy Requests' into [Design Corner]
    -Merged [PS4 Discussion] and [PS4 Games]
    -Merged 'Technology, 'Entertainment', and 'Sports' into [Off-Topic Discussion]


    We might make some more changes, but we'll have to discuss it further.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.