Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 175 of 325
  1. #151
    Administrator
    Brandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    12,489
    Rep Power
    783
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkVincent07 View Post
    Its also the busiest time of the year for everybody's real life ><
    People here have lives? Blasphemy.
    "Love the life you live, and live the life you love." ~ Bob Marley

  2. #152
    Administrator
    Brandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    12,489
    Rep Power
    783
    Quote Originally Posted by x6Teen View Post
    i'm only here for the health thread and that thread is barely active
    We need more healthy people.

    You could try the bodybuilding.com forums (just kidding).
    "Love the life you live, and live the life you love." ~ Bob Marley

  3. #153
    Supreme Veteran
    claud3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Agartha
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Age
    30
    Posts
    17,546
    Rep Power
    131
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Or my boobs thread that I had before or the most recent one I had

    People would pile up
    Last edited by claud3; 12-29-2012 at 01:14.
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

  4. #154

  5. #155
    Forum Sage
    Noxia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    England, South West
    Age
    29
    Posts
    7,723
    Rep Power
    82
    Items Legend of ZeldaHalf-Life 2Nintendo3DSFinal Fantasy VII
    I feel PSU was at its peak in 2008-2010 when I joined. I guess it's subjective but it went down hill for me when certain people left. There were quite a few who just vanished or stopped posting.
    I'm also aware that Im simply not as interested in games anymore and with the increasing amount of time my gf steals from me, I rarely visit here anymore.
    Hopefully next gen gives the place a boost and attracts some good new people.

  6. Likes 33x likes this post
  7. #156
    Administrator
    Brandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    12,489
    Rep Power
    783
    Quote Originally Posted by x6Teen View Post
    lols i was on there all day
    That place is a cesspool of retards... as I'm sure you're aware. It's not all bad, but I do feel my IQ drop if I'm in there too long.
    "Love the life you live, and live the life you love." ~ Bob Marley

  8. #157
    Veteran

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Switzerland
    PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Posts
    4,110
    Rep Power
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutButterMunky View Post
    That place is a cesspool of retards... as I'm sure you're aware. It's not all bad, but I do feel my IQ drop if I'm in there too long.
    Its a body building website, what else do you expect...

  9. #158
    Administrator
    Brandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    12,489
    Rep Power
    783
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybertox View Post
    Its a body building website, what else do you expect...
    Unicorns.
    "Love the life you live, and live the life you love." ~ Bob Marley

  10. #159
    Supreme Veteran
    claud3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Agartha
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Age
    30
    Posts
    17,546
    Rep Power
    131
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    nope, just pointing out what we need, lmao
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

  11. #160
    Forum Sage
    DeviousOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Orlando FL
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Age
    32
    Posts
    9,469
    Rep Power
    72
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Yea we def don't need a sex cam for a video game forum....

    ~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

  12. #161
    Trying not to break stuff...
    DarkVincent07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sydney
    Age
    22
    Posts
    17,287
    Rep Power
    111
    Items Diablo IIIOne PieceGhost in the ShellLuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    It baffles me how people bother posting over 160 times in this thread when other threads with actual cool stuff in them get <10 replies. Just stop $#@!ing and start just enjoying yourself. This forum has apparently been on a decline since I joined 4 years ago. Yes members come and go thats normal but jesus just chill everyone

  13. #162
    Administrator
    Brandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    12,489
    Rep Power
    783
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkVincent07 View Post
    It baffles me how people bother posting over 160 times in this thread when other threads with actual cool stuff in them get <10 replies. Just stop $#@!ing and start just enjoying yourself. This forum has apparently been on a decline since I joined 4 years ago. Yes members come and go thats normal but jesus just chill everyone
    We need more complaining or the forums will die. That's the lifeblood of this site. :]]
    "Love the life you live, and live the life you love." ~ Bob Marley

  14. #163
    Forum Sage
    DeviousOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Orlando FL
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Age
    32
    Posts
    9,469
    Rep Power
    72
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    I don't see how any of the current issue stops anyone from posting and participating on other parts of the forums?

    ~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

  15. #164
    Super Elite
    rycexboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,257
    Rep Power
    70
    I think it's mostly because there are not much gaming news to talk about

  16. #165
    Supreme Veteran
    claud3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Agartha
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Age
    30
    Posts
    17,546
    Rep Power
    131
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    that could be the answer, But i feel the stand up skill actually suffered this year... The comedy part was sucked up a bum's as quick as a person who is homeless, to be homeless even memero
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

  17. #166
    Administrator
    Brandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    12,489
    Rep Power
    783
    Quote Originally Posted by rycexboi View Post
    I think it's mostly because there are not much gaming news to talk about
    Or because 99% of the forum members aren't here anymore. When I was mod it was a 24/7 job... and we eventually had craploads of mods and ridiculous amounts of subdivisions within the staff taking care of every facet of both the forums and the main website so we didn't lose our minds. This place has mellowed out dramatically. I cannot even begin to describe what this place was like 6-8 years ago... and especially before PSU existed in its current form and it was still two separate sites that weren't merged yet, each being managed by the two original Administrators (who I feel simply used both the forums and main website as a cash cow before dumping it off to someone else... the domain name itself "PSU.com" was purchased for 50 grand). This place has a very long history.
    Last edited by Brandon; 12-30-2012 at 09:31.
    "Love the life you live, and live the life you love." ~ Bob Marley

  18. #167
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Around the GTA
    Age
    23
    Posts
    66
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutButterMunky View Post
    Or because 99% of the forum members aren't here anymore. When I was mod it was a 24/7 job... and we eventually had craploads of mods and ridiculous amounts of subdivisions within the staff taking care of every facet of both the forums and the main website so we didn't lose our minds. This place has mellowed out dramatically. I cannot even begin to describe what this place was like 6-8 years ago... and especially before PSU existed in its current form and it was still two separate sites that weren't merged yet, each being managed by the two original Administrators (who I feel simply used both the forums and main website as a cash cow before dumping it off to someone else... the domain name itself "PSU.com" was purchased for 50 grand). This place has a very long history.
    I briefly had an account I forget the info for on here in 2006 when it was ps3forums. Place was nuts. Been lurking on and off ever since. Finally made a new account and there's barely anything going on.

  19. #168
    Administrator
    Fijiandoce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Pacific Isles of Doceness
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    Posts
    4,765
    Rep Power
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex_1991 View Post
    I briefly had an account I forget the info for on here in 2006 when it was ps3forums. Place was nuts. Been lurking on and off ever since. Finally made a new account and there's barely anything going on.
    its not dead, far from it

    PSU has a corporation starting up in DUST, DS still actively receive requests. the active members spread themselves across the forums

    start posting and you'll see plenty of different personalities
    Sig courtesy of the_jim


  20. #169
    Ultimate Veteran
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    24,013
    Rep Power
    167
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex_1991 View Post
    I briefly had an account I forget the info for on here in 2006 when it was ps3forums. Place was nuts. Been lurking on and off ever since. Finally made a new account and there's barely anything going on.
    Aww...the old PS3 Forums days. Those were fun times.

  21. #170
    PSU Reviews Editor, Hit Series Creator
    Lasombra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Nagoya, Japan
    PSN ID
    MelegantPrime
    Posts
    1,238
    Rep Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex_1991 View Post
    I briefly had an account I forget the info for on here in 2006 when it was ps3forums. Place was nuts. Been lurking on and off ever since. Finally made a new account and there's barely anything going on.
    Its as dead or as alive as you want to make it. If it is dead then start up a cool thread of do something to try and generate interest. Be proactive. The more people that are proactive the more activity there is and it is a snowball effect.

  22. #171
    Forum Sage
    Tribunal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    26
    Posts
    9,385
    Rep Power
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex_1991 View Post
    I briefly had an account I forget the info for on here in 2006 when it was ps3forums. Place was nuts. Been lurking on and off ever since. Finally made a new account and there's barely anything going on.
    It has hopin' when the PS3 was first coming out. If Seb did anything right it was naming the first forum "ps3forums.com"

    It was just the right time for the chaotic explosion. You have to admit though, for PSU to be chugging along like this is still impressive because it was never a big name. Have to respect that.




  23. #172
    Administrator
    Fijiandoce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Pacific Isles of Doceness
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    Posts
    4,765
    Rep Power
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by radgamer420 View Post
    Aww...the old PS3 Forums days. Those were fun times.
    people used to go at it hard out back then!

    a controversial topic would amass 10 pages in a half hour
    Sig courtesy of the_jim


  24. #173
    Super Moderator
    Metal King Slime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Slime Hill
    Age
    23
    Posts
    23,470
    Rep Power
    199
    Quote Originally Posted by Lasombra View Post
    Its as dead or as alive as you want to make it. If it is dead then start up a cool thread of do something to try and generate interest. Be proactive. The more people that are proactive the more activity there is and it is a snowball effect.
    Pretty much. The negativity will only drive newer members away.
    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar and Sylar for the signature!

    [OT] Dragon Quest Heroes
    Dragon Quest General Discussion Thread

  25. #174
    Administrator and Visionary
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Posts
    12,918
    Rep Power
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribunal View Post
    It has hopin' when the PS3 was first coming out. If Seb did anything right it was naming the first forum "ps3forums.com"

    It was just the right time for the chaotic explosion. You have to admit though, for PSU to be chugging along like this is still impressive because it was never a big name. Have to respect that.
    We have a lot passionate people working to bring PSU back up. 2013 is going to be an interesting year.

  26. #175
    Forum Overseer

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    30,730
    Rep Power
    197
    Welcome to 2008.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.